Pol BTFO

Trump adds Indian-American Indra Nooyi who is CEO of Pepsi which Sup Forums and plebbit trumptards wanted to boycott for her alleged comments as one of his advisers.

Sup Forums Double BTFO.

twitter.com/TimesNow/status/809061106454933504/photo/1

Coca Cola BTFO

Of course a fucking leaf prefers Pepsi to the cool, refreshing taste of Coca-Cola.

Thats a woman AND a minority

LIBKEKS BTFO

Who cares?
Dr Pepper is still #1.

We can still shit on pepsi. I won't be drinking their shit anymore. Not like it's much of a sacrifice anyway when coke or someone else has an equivalent for every single one of their products. Soda is garbage anyway

>b-b-but I don't drink Pepsi because CEO is India
[tipping intensifies]

Dr Pepper is garbage. Kill yourself

>Soda is garbage anyway
agreed but why is this bitch doing a U-Turn?

First time Im legit unimpressed with one of his actions.

That said, compare to Hillary. Trump 2020.

We dont drink Pepsi because she is anti-white and anti-west, anti-male, anti-America.

Shes for doing her part to contribute indirectly to white genocide, through rhetoric and "no whites allowed" tier hiring standards.

She should be dead, not taking our money. Pepsi stock fell, eat shit Pajeet. She also said her employees are afraid to go to work since Trump was elected.

This is a very stupid move, he might as well have made Romney SoS

Shes just plain incompetent, her advise is worthless, she should be told to keep her mouth shut, her advise has NEGATIVE value, it's worth less on the market than advise given by random people on the street.

>Dr Pepper

pepsi co is second most profitable food company in this earth

cola isnt even close

"keep your friends close, and your enemies closer"

>"Keep your friends close and execute your enemies mercilessly before a crowd"

I was the OP of that thread

I DON'T KNOW WHO HE'S TROLLING ANYMORE

>a fucking panel
>on job growth

ok
Elon Musk is also there to cancel out her bullshit.

Don't know why he's doing that, but I expect he has a reason.
Personally, I never fell for the fizzy brown jew. The only brand they have for me to boycott is Quaker Oats, which I shall do. They'd have to do a bit more than this to get my custom back.

That's probably about £6 a year that they won't see.

>Hiring anti-whites for political office.

Bravo, Mr Trump.

Pepper: god tier
Everyone else: poo tier

That revolution ruined the world forever though

>Sup Forums Double BTFO.

Trump is going to BTFO himself when no ones votes for him in 2020.

Me too. Everything else was cool. This made me do several WTFs

Going to be seeing alot more of these signs around the white house

Wonderful.

SJW will start pulling their hair.
>Successful
>Minority

POO

>Drinking the carbonated Jew

that is such a meme. The amount to scientific/mathematic/business/cultural (architecture) progress throughout Western Europe and America during the 1800s, right after the revolution, is staggering.

We can never win dont we
Trump want are you doing REEEEEE

I will fly to India and drag your dead body thru your shit field streets pajeet

REDNECK DETECTED

We can never win with the (((civic))) nationalism, and that's the reason why we need the alt-right.

Just wait until all the non white immigrants figure out that they can organize and take over any white country they want.

The self hating whites are forbidden to challenge non whites so the resistance will be nearly nonexistent.

Why wouldn't Trump want a lefty SJW voice in his advisory council? He is president, not king. You need a wide variety of advisers all across the spectrum to make good decisions.

Remember he is a businessman.