-insert thank you Obama here-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LCl4ZSLOaDc
youtube.com/watch?v=Fwxmjs0TKkI&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>CNN
Do I have to say anymore?

I think Russia hacked those numbers.

How comes they still have a huge chunk of Syria?

>CNN

fake news

m9 the US is on ISIS side, along with Saudi, sending them money and weapons in an attempt to kick out Assad who isnt a gud goy.

Holy shit. Obama killed one third of the population of Europe. What a monster.

Really took it to the 11th hour didn't he?

Also
>CNN

I don't think American troops did shit except train Turkish soilders.

isnt isis a name for 12 year old girls y would obama do this to them

>Still can't make any worthwhile gains.

>Obama
>CNN

The Mossad will just recruit more.

>I created them and THEN I killed them
Quality president you got there, burgerfriends.

Isn't like 95% of ISIS deaths caused by mother Russia?

OH WOW HE KILLED 75% OF THE GROUP HE HELPED CREATE AND OPERATE??? WOW THANKS OBAMA IM SURE ALL THE RAPED, TORTURED AND MURDERED ARE DANCING IN THEIR FUCKING GRAVES

DUMB FUCKING NIGGER

fuck those faggots
they use videos of russian bombing to fake US coalition airstrikes and give weapons to moderate rebels who are literally isis under another banner
russia iran and assad are the only ones actually killing good for nothing rebels and isis

Even if it's true that's like intentionally starting a fire (arson) then putting it out and pretending you're a hero. Fuck Obama

>create something cancerous
>eradicate 75% of it

woofuckinhoo

>Putin kills 75% of ISIS
ftfy

Obama killed off the CIA?

kek'd and cried

>(((cnn)))

qt

>thank you Obama
Didn't russians killed most of those?

Why did Obama kill so many doctors and lawyers? Is he a racist or something?

I thought Russia hacked those fighters?

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

>CNN is fake news
please use credible sources next time

Sage

This.

ISIS is a fucking guerrilla warfare group so actual numbers are estimates.

Plus take into account how Democrats have constantly stated how the USA creates terrorists when we bomb their villages and kill their terrorist friends.

Thats great! Now we can send them all home!! Right? Right.

How did he create them?

Really convenient this happened before his replacement just when he is going to get exposed for trying to stage a coup by faking russians hacked the elections

Did you fucking retards even look at OPs pic? Nowhere does it say Obama is to thank for this

George Bush created ISIS, Obama killed ISIS, and now as Trumps presidency is coming it will probably make ISIS come back

I wish republicans would just fuck off

Weapons and funding.

pulling out of iraq then supplying them weapons to fuck up syria and libya

He didn't, but he'll get blamed for it like Bush got blamed for 9/11.

let's say this is true

~50+% of the Muslim population believes in global domination of non-Islamic peoples

defeating ISIS is equivalent to Lexington and Concord, much more work to do

I see you're having a hard time.

It was bush's failure in preventing the attack that caused 9/11

Folks, Obama created ISIS is a paraphrase of Donald.

>implying that Obama is responsible for all of this

75% left in Syria.

Still 95% of fighting age battle ready muslims with ties to ISIS throughout europe.

I only get my news from PrisonPlanet, InfoWars, and ConservativePost, and AmericaWatch. Sorry

SHUT UP !!
IT WAS THE RUSSIANS ALL ALONG
REEEEEEEEEEE

ISIS was shitting their pants hiding in fucking caves until Obama pulled out of Iraq. Then he and Hillary Clinton literally GAVE THEM money and weapons to operate. How are you so fucking stupid?

fuck off Ivan stop hacking the polish flag

*Russia

>It was bush's failure in preventing the attack that caused 9/11
F-fucking quads. Kek confirms.

Are you still trying to cope with the election results?

Oh shit, didn't even notice those sick digits

B8

we must get an influx of peopl that are new are super young and were not alive then or something.. it was on the new everywere that the us was fucking rebele groups to take down asssad since day one. im not saying you dont know that but this guys is a fuckign idoit

>created 100%
>kills 75%
fuck off

more like thank you asaad and putin. syrias government has done a sweep of the place recently

isis controls only a area smaller than 1 square mile in alepo and syrias government wouldnt let them leave. they are exterminating them

youtube.com/watch?v=LCl4ZSLOaDc

>wediditspongebobmeme.jpg

>mfw reading the 9/11 Wiki the other day
>they arrested one of the alternate hijackers in August
>couldn't get a search warrant for his laptop because that would be rayciss
>attacks happen
>Patriot Act is passed as a response to this failure point

It could have been stopped ;_;

Kek is real.

WE WAS A CALIPHATE AND SHIT

East racism accusations even a thing then? I was 12 so I don't even remember

And Iraq. Kek.

Was*

He didn't kill off any - he just armed and funded them and directed them to Syria as "rebels".

Actually it was Bill Clintons fault. He was a cuck pussy who let these terror cells operate in our country. Don't be surprised if there is another terrible terrorist attack during the first year of Trump's presidency. Democrats work with and appease terrorists so they attack when republicans take power.

So 75% of the CIA is dead?

Good to know.

He got them to simmer down for a little bit by moving them all to Europe and giving them billions of dollars worth of gibs. ISIS will be fighting openly in the streets of Europe soon enough, with an entire division of cucks and SJWs serving as cannon fodder.

lol No, they're in Europe.

It was still bush's responsibility to protect the country at the time and he failed

I mean it's really that sinple

so Obama kills his own employees?

fuck Obama for being a big murderer

bigly

didn't assad kill them?

if O did it was only to cover his tracks

What's there to thank for? Obongo's allies in the Middle East created ISIS, then Obongo tried to start a war in support of ISIS only to switch sides when it became apparent that they are total fucking psychos. The least he can do is get rid of the problem he created.

>rig a house to catch fire while you're living there
>sell the house to new owners
>house catches fire
>ITS YOUR FAULT THE HOUSE BURNED DOWN YOU SHOULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

damn. I never really thought the "bleed them dry" approach would work, but I guess you really don't have a choice here.

A house burning down and terrorists murdering Americans are two completely different things.

Silly comparison

and don't forget the equipment, weapons and cars they conveniently just left behind. Google toyota and isis for a hearty kek

Sixth post best post

So who is Obama going to arm now?

underrated post

>Humvee keys

Trucks from the US? Sounds like a conspiracy

Nah. In that case it would have been 146%.

Thanks Russia!

How do you declare you've killed any percentage of an entirely unknown quantity?

Mfw that company is 5 minutes from my home

>only 75%
>not 100%
>most of them killed by Russian Soldiers and Assad
>may have taken out 3 ISIS leaders in an airstrike
>probably only responsible for less than 25%
>the job was so half-assed that no credit is taken in the title
>just that 75% of them are dead

Folks, we're breaking the conditioning.

This.

>How do you declare you've killed any percentage of an entirely unknown quantity?
Because CNN has not been credible for some time.

>conspiracy

Kek you're actualy right but it's the other way around. I looked it up just now and they shifted the top search results for Isis and Toyota with actual propaganda, no kidding. All these articles calling it a unsolved "mystery" have been pushed to the top. Reason is the state department themselves sold the cars to the Syrian "Rebels", and """"somehow"""""" Isis got their hands on them. The internet and press got wind so the Us Gov turned to Toyota asking them publicly where all those trucks come from implying they had nooo idea it was the guys next door.

>Recently, when the US State Department resumed sending non-lethal aid to Syrian rebels, the delivery list included 43 Toyota trucks.

Hiluxes were on the Free Syrian Army’s wish list. Oubai Shahbander, a Washington-based advisor to the Syrian National Coalition, is a fan of the truck.

“Specific equipment like the Toyota Hiluxes are what we refer to as force enablers for the moderate opposition forces on the ground,” he adds. Shahbander says the US-supplied pickups will be delivering troops and supplies into battle. Some of the fleet will even become battlefield weapons..

>number "ready for battle" fighters at lower point
>took Palmyra recently
Seems (((legit)))

>"Rebels", and """"somehow"""""" Isis got their hands on them
Remember this shit? The US has trained rebels that literally defected and joined ISIS (taking their gear with them) as soon as they got done training youtube.com/watch?v=Fwxmjs0TKkI&t=1s

Mossad and the CIA are gonna be PISSED

>in case you didn't get the nice feels from the talk show circuit, pls note obama did good stuff goy

Didn't we hear about 100s of 1000s abandoning their posts and heading back home a few months ago?

Obama? Thank the peshmerga, Iran volunteers, Iraq army, and Syrian army.

We all know how good cnn is with numbers

ISIS was formed in 1999 which makes Clinton responsible.

Thank you russia

Don't forget coalition and Russian airstrikes either.

>Obama kills 75% of ISIS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH