Why are more and more millennials becoming pro-life?

Why are more and more millennials becoming pro-life?

because they're growing up

Gen-Z is more conservative than lib.

Because murdering babies just so irresponsible sluts that can live consequence free degenerate life styles isn't really that appealing.

because they weren't aborted

True, but most of them are atheists as well.

They realized that abortion kills more niggers than the cops and das rayciss

>Why are more and more millennials becoming pro-life?

Because the "pro-choice" position is based on an obvious lie that requires you to shut your eyes to reality.

The new generation does not have the cultural and ideological blinders of the previous ones; they're not willing to live and propagate an obvious lie.

That said, Moloch never quits, either.

Because by growing up they wish they got aborted

Is the girl on the left retarded? She forgot to put the P

Because they all thought partial-birth abortion was illegal but found out it was actually widespread and don't want more babies to be killed 2 minutes after birth by a drill that literally sucks the brain out of their skull.

"But goyim, the baby is still attached to the mother via umbilical cord so it's not an independent human yet."

What does that have to do with it?

Once you accept that life begins at conception, solely due to the logic that if it can become a human then it should be considered human (no, sperm and eggs by themselves don't count), it's not a very far leap to realize that murder should be prevented. That said, I'm pro-choice politically while being pro-life personally. Even if I think it's reprehensible, I don't have any right to tell another what to do with their body, and while I think a fetus is a separate body, the effects of carrying it are so numerous in physical, emotional, financial, and social levels, that her rights simply have to be considered first, just because of the practicality involved.

t. 24-year-old conservative Democrat

This simply isn't true

Gen z is more liberal and stupid than millenials

I believe some form of reputable source is in order you nigger.

Reminder that gen z isn't actually conservative they are being ironic

That poll that gave that evidence was done in london which is over 50% non white or something like that. I can tell you now they will be like millennials but with more right wing goys

You mean the P being covered by her glove?

because birth control has been around their whole life

where did this meme come from, my little brothers class hates trump and we live in a semirural place (sula).

Sula fag? Kull?

shit flip-flops. Kids look at their parent's opinions with a fresh mind and are pretty eager to contradict it.

For this reason I guarantee you SJWs and their movement will be 100% dead given enough time.

Abortion is murder. The radicals of the 70s taught the next generation to be cold hearted murderers. The coming generation can see what it has wrought.

Idk, maybe they are realizing how retardedly easy it is to avoid getting pregnant and they realize abortion is just an easy out for irresponsible whores.

If you're gonna be a low-rent skank at least you can take the pill and not be a baby murdering low rent skank.

They can look up pictures of aborted fetuses online

You do know women can just not get pregnant in the first place right?

We need to Make Accountability Great Again.

This is basically my go-to argument if someone says they're against pro-life. Fucking around without a second thought does have repercussions.

In the case of rape or danger of mother's life I'd not mind, but I don't see a reason to encourage sluts to have abortions as a plan B for being lazy / retarded.

Yeah, but they won't and never will, so...

Abortion is pretty much the solution to the coloured problem.

Of course they can't have that.

Anti abortion is anti white.

Because of the internet the MSM no longer controls 100% of the information and narrative