Bulgarian bouncer kills Spaniard man with one punch

yeah yeah
Slavs are civilized people, just like Western Europe:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s70_8XHVI9w

he din do nuffin
he a good boi

That's a hell of a hit
Spaniard cucks BTFO!

How many years can he get if he is convicted for attempted murder?

Pussy ass sucker punch.

I dunno

The other man probably would still be alive if he had his cover up and would be prepared to get hit and or fall.

BUT INSTEAD HE SUCKERPUNCHED HIM TO DEATH WHAT IS ONE OF THE LEAST OF LEAST THINGS A MAN CAN DO.

TRIGGGGGGGERD
ALL THOSE PEOPLE WITH FRONTAL LOBE ISSUSES AND IMPULSIVE CONTROL

Um...that was a pretty nice left. Bouncer obviously has boxing experience...

the max in spain is 30 years for any crime, but criminals rarely do the full time

Homicide is 10 to 15 years iirc

Attempted homicide is homicide minus one degree, that would be 5 to 10 years iirc

If he had tried to help the victim right away ( first aid, calling an ambulance) it would be homicide minus two degrees, so 2 to 5 years aproximately

Don't remember much and the legal code might have changed since I checked

>Bulgarians
>slavs
hahahaha

ONE PUNCH SLAV

>the max in spain is 30 years for any crime
>Homicide is 10 to 15 years iirc

Shit. If murder is not the highest crime then what is???

>Shit. If murder is not the highest crime then what is???
not prepping your wife's bull

Rape ofc

probably treason

lmao, no

Are Spanish prisons comfty ? How much time would you get for hmmm... unlawful sex ?

Tax evasion like everywhere faggot

Fashion. Anyone caught clubbing without the mandatory greased back hair, tight blouse with the top three buttons open, and even tighter pants will be sentenced to 30 years in prison or possibly executed.

>spain
>white

performing meme magic

>one less muditerranean roaming the Earth

This man should be given a medal.

Murcia is Moroccan clay.

Dont forget, you can get time off if you're a good goy

we are talking about homicide (not planned, not for money, not using torture, not done against defenseless) because the video mentions homicide, I think it is murder (victim was defenseless and not expecting an attack)

Murder is 15 to 20

A murder that has all or most conditions: done for money, planned, with excessive cruelty and against a defenseless individual would get 25 years

Not sure what gets you 30 other than multiple crimes, probably killing the king or some other shit

It means little though, justice in spain is a joke and not independent so anything you do that bothers the current party in power could easily get you much more than killing someone.

Few years ago there was a huge corruption scandal, some journalist or investigator got inside some politician's house to try get incriminating documents. He was caught, judged suspiciously fast in a few weeks and got 25 years. Basically sending a message to other adventurers. Spain's justice is literally third world tier, not independent and completely corrupt

true, easily 1/3 off the sentence you get, plus other perks before finishing like going out during the day, free weekends, etc

Why do Bulgarians kill so many Western Europeans?

>justice in spain is a joke and not independent so anything you do that bothers the current party in power could easily get you much more than killing someone.

Aaaaa I was wondering where we got that from.

Joking aside, how much would get you? Is it unironically more than murder?

Asshurt spic defending his masters detected

It is like living like a NEET but doing exercise and getting laid in the ass

>Fuck you fucking asshole
>*Stabstabstab*
>And here's your band aid
Later in court...
>you did murder this man in cold blood However you did attempt to help him so I'm giving you 5 years

No está muerto, idiota

Well at least the bongs of old knew war and gave official honors to Vazov when he visited the UK later.