You have to pick one Balkan nation to move to, which shithole is it?

You have to pick one Balkan nation to move to, which shithole is it?

the one that grants the quickest death

Aren't you from Sweden, though?

Montenegro

Hello

Croatia tbqh

greece

Croatia - Istria is still a bit like Italia so that works

BROSOVO

Greece if you cared enough to put it in. Since no Greece I would say Albania. They are the only two of med masterrace like us in the Balkans with whom we share a common history under SPQR. Well romania as well but they have no bitches and if for gypsies I might as well stay here, we have those.

Oops meant beaches. Mind always slips to bitches when talking about Balkans amirite guize

albanians are turks and not meds. neither are spaniards for your information, moor

the one with toilets

That rules out Romania

croatia - its a legitimately alright country.

Croatian Istria

>tfw no one says Bulgaria

Croatia prolly

Srbija or bugarija.. brate

last thread was about Bulgaria, this should be about someone else

yeah idk why second was needed, it was obvious bait thread. But we debunked the shithole meme for good thought.

Serbia. It really is not so bad in belgrade if you have money and live in the city center.

I made it because I was bored

Albanians are not turks as they speak a separate indo european language. Spaniards are latinized (like french) iberics. I have studied the history of Rome and rely on facts not pol memes. Nothing turkic in Albania ir Greece so far i've looked, just regular cultural exchanges of vecinity with turks during ottoman empire. Just like you converting from pagan to catholic due to italian vecinity while other people of same tribe converted to orthodoxy.
The moor meme is even more stupid and a quick look in wikipedia proves you wrong.

I would not consider them as Balkan, they are lazy Meds

Also, to OP
Croatia or Slovenia

Preferably none, the Balkans shouldn't exist. It's like this weird Muslim rape baby of an Islamic empire that never got to be.

And albanians qualify as Balkans because of gomunism even if they are closer to greeks than slavs, lazy and meds? Intradesting. It would be about iron curtain.

Macedonia so I can hunt Bulgarian traitors who dare to call themselves "a nation"

Balkan is not med, it's culture of Churka, don't let those Venetian buildings fool you.
Albanians are stone age highlanders.

It's ok to want to die seeing what your nation has become and how the only fate that awaits you is serving as rapefugees sex doll, but unfortunately for you the Balkans are more civilized than your Muslim shithole. Might I suggest you go out onto the street and insult Allah? That'll be the quickest way to death in Sweden.

montenegro. is pretty off the radar

You are welcome tatar

We will make you into a Macednoian

Albania is a muslim shithole tho

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Macedonian"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Go import some more Moroccans to carry out your cheap labour then.

They seem to be doing better work with their real country and there are no problems in the Netherlands with mudslime and dindus refugees instead of slavs.

It's really good

All Balkan capitals except Tirana are pretty much western-capital tier now, desu. For the sake of the image I'll say Skopje is also shit, although the capital city of the country it belongs to is Sofia. Or Belgrade if the serbs want it, because I don't think anyone insists on it.

I go to Sofia every once in a while and I've been to Zagreb and Belgrade recently, life in all 3 is pretty much as it is in Brussels, Paris, Amsterdam, London etc. The big elite is much poorer than the big elite in most of those capitals and the poor people in the Balkan capitals are poorer, but middle class is practically the same. Hell, upper middle class is 50 times better than western upper middle class, because upper middle class in Balkan capitals are pretty much gods.

yours is worse

Kurwatia

you don't have a sea.