Freindly reminder that drinking alcohol, soming weed or generally smoking is degenerate

freindly reminder that drinking alcohol, soming weed or generally smoking is degenerate
>no profit
>only has disadvantages
>try to convince me wrong
>protip: you cant

I brew beer for a living, so there is advantages for me. Weed is okay in moderation. Cigs are absolutely degenerate.

friendly reminder that refugees, islam or being cucked is degenerate
>negative profit
>only has disadvantages
>try to teach Ahmed to fuck Helga
>protip: 4th Reich

Wrong. 1-2 glasses of red wine a day greatly improves life expectancy. Alcohol consumption is healthy for you to a degree.

What do you mean by degenerate?

THANKS MURRICA

>being a cuck

For society? Sure. For yourself? Doing what you like doing or gain enjoyment from is value in itself. Whether it's worth it or not depends on any person's personal preferences, economical situation and the like.

No (((profit)))?

GET OUT WITH THIS KIKERY !!!

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Drinking gets you a social in and helps you make connections and do business. I do much better at work because I've gone drinking with coworkers/supervisors and can essentially use it for preferential treatment. Don't underestimate the favour economy.

GUARANTEED REPLIES
>GUARANTEED REPLIES

GUARANTEED REPLIES
>GUARANTEED REPLIES

GUARANTEED REPLIES
>GUARANTEED REPLIES

GUARANTEED REPLIES
>GUARANTEED REPLIES

GUARANTEED REPLIES
>GUARANTEED REPLIES

GUARANTEED REPLIES
>GUARANTEED REPLIES

GUARANTEED REPLIES
>GUARANTEED REPLIES

GUARANTEED REPLIES
>GUARANTEED REPLIES

GUARANTEED REPLIES
>GUARANTEED REPLIES

GUARANTEED REPLIES
>GUARANTEED REPLIES

GUARANTEED REPLIES
>GUARANTEED REPLIES

GUARANTEED REPLIES
>GUARANTEED REPLIES

GUARANTEED REPLIES
>GUARANTEED REPLIES

GUARANTEED REPLIES
>GUARANTEED REPLIES

Kek

Alcohol allows me to blow off steam, relax, and create camaraderie between my co-workers and I.

It absolutely has its benefits.

Smoking weed isn't for me, I don't do it, but it has its medicinal purposes in moderation.

Cigarettes, however, clearly have no beneficial purpose. At least not one I know of.

tfw i just quit smoking when i learned that Hitler went cold turkey out of a 25-40 cigarette a day habit and encouraged all smokers around him to quit

he even went as far as to offer gold watches to anyone in his cabinet who could kick the habit

i want my gold watch dammit

tfw i can never tell people i quit smoking to honor Hitler's memory

>What is social profit?
Let me tell you something you should already know if you are old enough to post on this board. NOTHING will make you more friends and connections than social drinking. If you get a bottle of whisky you can guarantee about 90% of people, regardless of their previous opinion of you, would be willing to share it with you.

This. Well put leaf. You're okay, don't go outside on the first day of Spring cleaning if you wish to not feel the wrath of my rake.

>when your only friends are addicts
top fucking kek

is it the alcohol or other elements of the red wine that are beneficial?

Friendly reminder that posting on anonymous message boards is degenerate
>No profit
>Only has disadvantages
>Try to prove me wrong
>Protip: you can't

Nicotine is a stimulant that can increase focus. Also the habit can be used to create routines. Smokers tend to report better sleep cycles, leading to a lower risk of things like Alzheimers disease. Nicotine also contracts the blood vessels, then uncontracts them, which can be good for your heart, in moderation.

Though I wouldn't recommend cigarettes, I would recommend vaping if one is looking to pick up a nicotine addiction for those minor benefits.

t. Philip Morris

No profit or advantages to browsing Sup Forums, and you still do that.

Or you could eat grapes....

Drinking can just be a good time, Hans. It doesn't necessitate addiction unless you are a trailer park Injun. Most white people can handle alcohol without turning into alcoholics.

Gets me laid bro... oh wait, that's degenerate... uuuuhhhh. Fuck me, you win.

I recognize my shortcomings, buy it's the Jews fault.

smoking is an american tradition you fucking foreigner loving cuckold.

I drink every fucking day. It gets me through my day. Smoking is fucking stupid, Vaping is for fags, and weed is for dumbasses and cancer patients.

Pipe smokers have an average life expectancy three years longer than non smokers

by definition, everything since creation is degenerate.

>alcohol
I like the flavor of certain drinks.

Pretty obvious advantage.

I would like to believe this. Have a link? The part about reducing Alzheimer risk seems like something I could really use right now.

Doing things that only have advantages will get boring soon. Enjoy your miserable life.

This pretty much. Alcohol is good, like anything, in moderation. Most people can down a glass or two if a nice liquor over the course of two or three hours and maintain a nice buzz that clears your anxiety or whatever. It's helpful that way.

Drinking half a bottle of a 40 a day because you are utterly terrified of the responsibilities in your life is sad and degenerate.

t. guy who isn't quite that alcoholic but who still drinks more than he should (I spend maybe $150 - $200 or so a month).

>tfw no self control
>Tfw I drink I can't help myself and will get passout drunk

I wish drunk me could enjoy a few drinks. That's why I have to avoid it all together.

>any endeavor that involves no profit is degenerate
Heh

No it doesn't, that's a meme that has been disproven already. The best thing you can do for heart health is to not eat meat, and inb4 "hurr durr cholesterol doesnt cause heart disease cuz a bodybuilding blog said so durr", yes it does. Omnivores and Carnivores can't get heat disease unless they get their thyriods removed because they were created to eat meat, unlike humans.

Spbp

alcohol drinkers need to be purged from the earth

>protip: you can't
Arguing when someone refuses to discuss things earnestly is a waste of time, the only way forward at that point is force.

I smoke pipe tobacco once and a while, because it helps me relax, but everything else is degenerate.

Found the mudslime

pls die

wirtnessed digits. Weed and alcohol are degenerate.

imagine having one outlook on life, to make a profit, to never just break even but to aspire for more and more never stop until you're perfect

autism not even once.

Go get high dude, get drunk, go on a bender have fun for fucks sake. Please do it for your self no one else, enjoy the small things.

>stimulant
>relax
>mfw

But i like drinking weed and smoking alcohol.

>Never have fun
>Don't socialize
>Production and profitability are king

Gee, I thought that they got rid of most of (((you types))) in Germany years ago, guess they missed a couple.

You're not fooling anyone with your lies, Satan.

Is using alcohol as social lubricant degenerate?

It literally removes awkwardness from getting to know new people(women).

Walk on the shoulders of giants. Do opiates.

Red wine in small doses is healthy

Life has no benefits. There is no profit in life. And thank God there is no God!

seems like i should try it once then
Will the effect stick with me for a while or is it just during the drunken period (or whatever it is called)?

Are videogames degenerate? Serious question here not a meme.

I was pondering that on my way home today.

It all helps ease the pain that your country and identity is being destroyed by the elites.

Fuck Trudeau.

these digits say otherwise

It might be degenerate but a little degeneracy is fun sometimes user

Nothing to gain from them pretty much, and if you're trying to improve yourself in a game you should rather improve yourself IRL.
That's my stance now, played ALOT of vidya back then.

All of the following are degenerate
Video games
Drinking
Drugs
Smoking
Masturbation

More like the overemphasis on anti-smoking campaigns is t. rothstein attacking the southern rural farmer as usual.

Drinking every day is the worst of all 4 presented options but do you, cowboy.

And that's exactly the phase I'm going through right now. But there are holes that I would love to fill. That is pretty much my view on videogames on a personal level, but what about when in a group of people?

How is one suppose to spend the time with friends? I mean in a perfect society what should people do for entertainment with peers? Or is entertainment degenerate as its just a distraction for more important issues?

>muh degeneracy
Who gives a shit. Autists are just excited that they've found a way to be edgy and never get invited to parties at the same time.

anime
movies
music
sports and other hobbies

I agree, but I'll still drink on holidays and every couple months.

I wonder whom could be behind this post.

Mental relaxation from the start physical stimulant, not everyone reacts the exact same way to everything. It's more guidelines that establish a base and you explore the boundaries until you find what is right for you.
Example 1, pipe tobacco and this mentlegen. He smokes hopefully only tobacco no industrial chemical additives, preferably grown himself so as to be able to truly have control over what gets into the plant's environment and food supplies, but I digress.
-In small enough quantities I've seen tobacco help people with diarrhea and headaches. It makes your blood vessels constrict and your body's metabolism to go up. It literally kicks your body's liver into releasing glucose,and some region of the brain into releasing epinephrine aka adrenaline, amygdala maybe? Can't remember right now and I should since my final is in two days.

Everyone reacts in their own way to different drugs mkay? You can never truly replicate or validate the experiences of others internal feelings, subjective v. objective, the unfathomable v. the observable.
>>TL;DR Yeah, well. You know that's just like, uhhh... your opinion, man....

If you drink too much you will feel like shit the next day. Don't drive or do anything dangerous while you're feeling the effects, or really when drinking at all because sometimes it can be hard to tell if it is affecting you. Also, try to remain consciously self aware of your actions .. don't go for any long period of time without asking yourself if you are acting like a retard.

>friendly reminder that drinking alcohol, smoking weed or generally smoking, or consuming any caffeine or processed sugar is degenerate

FTFY

I cannot. But it seems like you are trying to convince yourself most of all.

America was built by chain smoking alcoholics. Germany was destroyed by chain smoking alcoholics.
Germany was rebuilt by chain smoking alcoholics. HHHHMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm

Friendly reminder that posting on a Korean underwater basketweaving web forum is degenerate
Oh shit, I just did that

We are all degenerates here, the ones who claim they aren't are in denial.

Legitimate advice, you will give yourself this idea that you can do anything, you can not. Listen to your speech, any slurring you might have. If you're suddenly clumsier than you thought you were. Small stuff to let you know you're too drive to drunk.

they are degenerate

however, I can't stop anyone from partaking in these

weed cured my friend's brain cancer

What about board games

>all work and no play makes me a dull boy

Drop them too. Just go to the gym, read or work. Make yourself great again then go slay some bitches.

This
Also
>only has disadvantages
Speak for yourself faggot.

You think our ancestors even 200 years ago were playing fucking games? It was life or death shit. Just because everyone around is being degenerate doesnt mean you should follow them.

It's too expensive for me, desu. I do use alcohol in cooking though.

They played games, but a different kind, and not so often obviously.

God bless America.

I enjoy my bourbon.

Just because alcohol is against sharia doesn't mean we have to follow it Hans.

>only has disadvantages

Alcohol is a social lubricant that brings people together

And weed makes women super horny and willing to fucking anything

But what would Sup Forums know about having friends or fucking babes

correction. They did not have vidya but they had different forms of entertainment that we no longer call entertainment.

Youre partying and having fun while Rome burns. Fuck off you cunt.

Smoking weed is the least degenerate thing. At least stoners don't go about beating their wives, getting into fights, destroying things, drive dangerously, or slowly kill you like alcohol.

Weed relaxes you, opens your mind and generally makes everything better. Only cucks don't believe this.

If you don't have an extremely strong urge to drink regularly then you are either non-white or have a low IQ.

Alcohol has been produced and consumed by Europeans since the very beginning.

Smoking, weed or tobacco, disgusts me but I don't see how it can be degenerate if you keep it yourself.

Oh really? Thanks for letting me know.

wtf have you never even heard of ancient Greece? They invented science and philosophy precisely because they achieved a critical mass of rich degenerate assholes who sat around drinking wine and fucking boy slaves all day (whilst a bunch of other slaves grew food and stacked stones on their behalf)

Yes actually.
Our ancestors were also always drinking alcohol.
What's your point?

Tell me why all left wing people love weed then? Weed may not be horrible in theory but everyone I know who likes it is a cuck. Therefore is it degenerate.

>No Alcohol
>no Tobacco
>Traditional Family values
>strong religious beliefs

tell me again why Sup Forums isnt a muslim board

Alcohol is the white man's beverage, fuck you muhammad

>nicotine
>doesn't relax you at all
t. someone who has never smoked in their life

>Sup Forums is one person

I'm on antidepressants and while they don't seem to do much else they've made me totally lose interest in alcohol. Really sucks and I don't know what to do with all my time now.

Your monkish values will bring you no grater peace, destroyer.

Rome burns regardless.

We have control over but few things and few pleasures in life.

But way to move the goal posts.

>only has disadvantages
And that's why you anti-druggers will never be taken seriously if you continue to spout absolute nonsense like this

Of course this is just bait, and I fell fo r it

Moderate and even heavy drinkers live longer than abstainers.

Studies have shown that moderate drinkers have "younger" DNA than abstainers or heavy drinkers.

By abstaining you're literally shortening your life and missing out on a tasty European tradition for the sake of "muh degeneracy".