youtube.com/watch?v=pYX-GvIGmLc

youtube.com/watch?v=L_yYxUsp4Ko

rubing the salt
>fuck you fritz

youtube.com/watch?v=toOUeqoM-LI

youtube.com/watch?v=hFOnzpUY6i4

>this is now a german hate tread

youtube.com/watch?v=y5KgX6n3PNs

We fought the wrong side. Sorry germany.

No problem man, wanna bring more Black Bulls to Germany?

youtube.com/watch?v=pVU6ZL5W62k

If you pay me. We americans think with capitalism.

tell him to turn that noisy shit off

youtube.com/watch?v=Hqu8e3-rmho

This.

I don't give a flying fuck how you worship so long as you do it quietly and out of the way.

Set that shit up in fucking Alabama see how it goes. You'll have an army of rednecks on fatmobiles chopping it down with AR-15s.

youtube.com/watch?v=T0v0V5nYqSI

Serious question for redpilled people

do you think Germany will be a strong anti-degeneracy Caliphate or they will be like Pakistan and Afghanistan where they rape boys and young girls in broad day light?

>not wearing a burka in public
she was kind of asking for it

What the fuck is this?

Germans, you have some explaining to do. German women literally can't help themselves when it comes to refugees and Arabs. They don't speak the same language and yet they worship them. Wonder why?

"Facharbeiter“ (= craftsman, skilled worker)

Raep. The strong anti-degeneracy caliphate people wouldnt leave their own nation during war. Only degenerates flee from war

the problem with modern world is that the so-called "germans" are nothing but sub humans

youtube.com/watch?v=F-LhfKKgncg

youtube.com/watch?v=dpIjdOJHvj0

youtube.com/watch?v=Vp_1JvRsCYE

>Meanwhile in Norway

youtube.com/watch?v=jSCXFJJ_zGk

But muslims can behave in a non-degenerate way when there is a strong Muslim leader. We might see in a near future a great anti-degeneracy movement in germany sponsored by arabs to expel western values. That's where they might start to create mixed babies to be part of the new jewish/muslim experiment unlike what's happening in Swedistan.

youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

its the sauce
youtube.com/watch?v=3XN3QbrznEE

Hero soldier sit in a granade saving his squad -colored.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=lVvgjpGITN0

Low
Hanging
Fruit

I am German though.

Silly Germans. They've been had. Let me tell you something about these "refugees"... There's a very good reason they're coming to Europe, and that's because the Syrians don't want them. Even before the war, they weren't the kind of people you'd want to associate with. I can remember a guy from West Aleppo talking about how some East Aleppo "refugee" families were allowed to settle in his apartment block, and they chose to say "thank you" by pissing and shitting in the stairwells. These guys don't represent good Syrians, and Europe would be wise not to take them.

I am pretty triggered right now.
The situation is still bad, and it has to be adressed. The political climate in Norway is still better than Sweden and Germany though, but we are still in the same boat.

Doctors and engineers

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

that guy in pic got married to a not bad looking younger woman in america and now lives out there.

I have a serious thing to ask

I've read once a book by a very good philosopher who said that our society has more good people than bad. Since the minority of evil people make sure we pay attention and read about bad things happening in our society we think there are more evil than good.

What's your opinion?

This cunt looks like Totenkopf from Wolfenstein.

I am not even living in Oslo and everywhere I go I see many Blacks and Browns. Garbage lying around everywhere, graffitis everywhere, modernist architecture destroying the nice city landscape, almost everyone is a heavy alcohol addict etc.

Totalitarian multiculturalism at the university and indoctrination in each course.

The King of Norway is a giant cuck, as well as the prime minister Erna Solberg who follows an open borders policy and cannot get enough 'refugees'.

youtube.com/watch?v=YQtLxYde-rw

I love Norwegian people though, but I must criticise the political mindset of many and the political situation.

>Gladbeck
>Bonn
>Duisburg
>Hamburg
>Westberlin

jesus christ west germany......

>they worship them
They don't, we're told that refugees and other minority groups are in need of help and since females behave like inexperienced teenagers, they fail to dinstinguish between refugees and immigrants. They also fail to distinguish between people in need and scammers.

That's a phenomenon in the Western world, not particular Germany. Don't blame feminism on us.

youtube.com/watch?v=cwZIAw4AyqI

youtube.com/watch?v=M3vL_0XtiVY

>Totalitarian multiculturalism at the university and indoctrination in each course.

But that's how it all started. Remember Frankfurt School?

Every single leader today was indoctrinated or is part of a university movement.

If we close humanity courses in 15 years you won't see a single slutwalk or gay pride parade.
Not joking this is very serious.

Even though the jews use mass media, drug dealing and sex trafficking they would cause almost 0 harm to the whole european people if you guys closed your universities.

What time does the call to prayer wake you up in Germany

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Germany, is in fact, Nordrhein-Westfalen, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Hahnrei-Westfalen. Germany is not an country unto itself, but rather another shitty area of a fully cucked continent named Europe.

USSR 2.0 sucks
the problem is that you gave so much power to the new Stalin (Merkel) that it will take a war to remove her and the Bolsheviks which by the way own all German industry and business

youtube.com/watch?v=cnGdJOHr2t8

USA is roughly 170 million when you take out spics and arabs. Seriously our census is shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Er-DyJ-Uu1I

Rural Nordrhein-Westfalen is alright, you're able to avoid most towelheads, immigrants are usually based, well integrated Poles.

Get rid of Merkel. Europe needs to grow stronk again

I don't care when this happens in allied countries, they chose this, but it really pisses me off to see Germany like this.

So minarets aren't banned in Germany? Well hopefully Germanfags realize what that means, constant noise.

Well removing jews will sure help against those **completly fine and not stinky at all** rapefugees

ohh comfy. this is what germany should be like, not degenerate modern architecture and mudslimes running around.

That is the nature of all women. They love it because they feel good around their new conquerors. If a white man tries that she would call police in seconds.

STOP SPREADING THE LIE THAT THE COUNTRY SIDE IS "STILL" OK!!!

(((THEY))) ARE SYSTEMATICALLY CREATING REFUGEE HOMES IN EACH SINGLE VILLAGE, IN EACH SINGLE VILLAGE!

SOMETIMES THERE ARE 1,000 REFUGEES IN A SMALL VILLAGE WITH 100 INHABITANTS!

FIRST THEY DESTROY THE CITIES, THEN THE COUNTRY SIDE!

Wtf I hate refugees now

they are helpless. They won't bother until the muslims arrive in their town with Ak47s raping their daughters.

youtube.com/watch?v=M7Fkxvxxw3s

t. Malte-Sören

Stop spreading lies. They are not. There is not even enough refugees to place in each village and town in Germany.

Fucking vodka nigger.

Take some into your home then, you cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=pq3J3A6oiFc

Germany and Sweden are evil.

Arabs invented math when white dudes were shitting in the street

Why is Italy the only western country where people don't seem to be afraid to be called a racist or xenophobe?

I saw a lot of people giving shit to muslims when I visited there.

The only thing that annoyed me was gypsies in Rome but that's that.

>implying Germans care about anything else than their salaries, as long as they can, then they move and then they move and then they move..etc.
Let future generations sort it out.

>There is not even enough refugees to place in each village and town in Germany.
youtube.com/watch?v=VYvODKHEflc

In Africa, there are living more than 1 Billion people who are all invited to Germany by (((Merkel))), there are enough refugees for each village, you miserable, delusional Bahnhofsklatscher

Send help

Kek

Germanics are truly the niggers of Europe

Majority of "Germans" are Muslims

>There is not even enough refugees

Then take in more refugees, you racist!

not white = no white guilt :^)

there is a (((cultural))) push for the same kind of self censorship and guilt you can feel present in anglo/northern countries, but it has a hard time catching on with the general provincial outlook of people

add to that the fact that we are in a poor economic situation, so people are pissed to see so much money going to niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=y68-Ev4MKVA

I'd rather be Malte-Sören than Justin-Jason tbqh.

>German barbarians sacked Rome
>snowniggers (Vikings) raped and pillaged all of Europe
>no ancient civilisations
>lived in poverty huts before the influence of civilised white people
>had to be converted to Christianity (civilised religion) by force through the Frenchman Charlemagne
>genocided people in the Baltics
>genocided the Britons who lived in what is now England
>annihilated the Byzantine Empire during the Crusades
>started WWI and WWII (which caused a chain reaction and led to feminism, civil rights, liberalism and SJWs)
>even their most recent right-wing leader, Hitler, supported Muslims
>today, through the EU, they are the leaders of the European invasion by the Muslim immigrants
>Germanic nations are the most supportive of immigration, Celtic, Slavic and Southern European nations are more opposed to it
>the two most cucked nations in Europe, Germany and Sweden, are Germanic

Doesn't change the fact that Germanics aren't going to be happy until Europe is destroyed.

Germany makes me sick:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZngUCVO-tc

someone pls explain this to me? How does she even have the support of 5% of the population at this point? Atleast in Sweden we hate our current government and they will most likely be powerless after 2018.

>>Germanic nations are the most supportive of immigration, Celtic, Slavic and Southern European nations are more opposed to it

That's because Germans feel guilty about the holocaust. See the video I posted above. That guy Gregor is happy that Germans aren't reproducing, so that more 'refugees' can take their place.

Let us not forget; this is literally a town in Germany.

>Jews infest Rome with degeneracy
>Roman Empire collapses from within
>North Europe has harshest climate and snow, long and dark winter, low population, but still manages to survive - and even create own writing system, discover America, and create sophisticated cultural objects such as Sun Chariot of Trundholm thousands of years ago
>Manage to become the wealthiest and highest developed countries in the whole world
>Jews infest German society
>Germany wants to get rid of this pest and elects Hitler
>Hitler makes Germany great again, solves economic problems, wins Olympic games, culture flourishes
>Jews cannot allow this and start WW2
>Germans fight back as hard and long as possible, but are beaten by their own brothers controlled by the Jews
>Jews now have the say over Germany
>Cultural Marxism is implemented in all Western countries
>Replacement of Whites by Browns and Blacks - White genocide

We might hate them, majority will still vote for them and they will still be in power after 2018.

Only thing that will change is that SD will have more power than they did last election.

>Totalitarian multiculturalism at the university and indoctrination in each course.

This goes both ways. You have a somewhat thriving political climate at the major universities. Ofc you have some SJWs, but there is actually alot of people that disagree with them. I know several people that are active in student politics that tell me that the political climate has shifted alot in the last 2 years.

>The King of Norway is a giant cuck, as well as the prime minister Erna Solberg who follows an open borders policy and cannot get enough 'refugees'

Ofc he is. Many people want to abolish the monarchy, if he went total patriotic he would surely have to abdicate. Erna doesnt follow an open borders policy m8, we have FRP in the government who are against immigration. Norway has been deporting fuckloads of refugees. I am not saying this is enough though. FRP didnt turn out so great after all. But, the good thing is that they have forced even the socialdemocrats to question liberal immigration policies.

Agreed, norwegians political mindset is very narrowminded and naive. Many people here do honestly believe that if we try hard enough, the immigrants will turn out just like us. But, as I said, the mindset is starting to change. Just using Sweden as an example will shut most leftists up.

my hope lives up until the election. remember Brexity and Trump, both were supposed to be impossible. Jimmie predicted that they will be largest party the other day. But sure, im also trying to be realistic.

The only thing I hear over here is the church bell every sunday.

I think some peoples' mindset is starting to change. I have a well-paying, normie job in Oslo and a good number of people around the lunch table are starting to reveal their power-level bit by bit. Whether its refugees, romfolk, etc. People are becoming less afraid to call out bullshit when they hear it or at least voice their concern.

One of my colleagues was talking about how Apartheid was better for SA the other day, f.eks.

>This goes both ways. You have a somewhat thriving political climate at the major universities. Ofc you have some SJWs, but there is actually alot of people that disagree with them. I know several people that are active in student politics that tell me that the political climate has shifted alot in the last 2 years.
I am a student right now and at my university there is ONLY multiculturalism in all courses. Nobody speaks against it because they do not want to get bad grades or even fail.

>Erna doesnt follow an open borders policy m8
Take a load of this Goy
facebook com/NHH.Norway/videos/10154676948258159/

Same here. I live in Trondheim and work at a place where probally 90% would vote social democrats. People are sick and tired of this shit, everyday people are talking shit about the EU, immigration etc. Now that Trump won, people are really starting to question the mechanics of politics. We have many swedes here, and speaking to them is fun, because it is very apparant that they have alot of frustration that they cant vent out.

>I am a student right now and at my university there is ONLY multiculturalism in all courses. Nobody speaks against it because they do not want to get bad grades or even fail.

If nobody speaks against it, how do you know if people are against it? Stop being a pussy and start questioning shit. Me and my friends had a great time debating SJWs, it is easy as fuck.

Thanks for the vid m88, gonna check it out. Ernas biggest priority is economy. How many refugees did Norway take in? I am looking at it compared to other countries though.

that is the most ridiculous claim I have ever read on Sup Forums.

of course there isnt a city called
>cucks' haven
in germany. stop spreading lies on the internet, it's not cool

Let the immigrants come, we are literally rich enough to sustain them with our superior lifestyle, or integrate them.

> World-class industry
> World-class research
> Highest life expectancy
> Lowest youth unemployment
> Highest GDP
> Beautiful towns and rural area
> Faithful, educated women willing to raise our kids

I can keep going on and on...

>> Faithful, educated women willing to raise our kids
>our kids

Haha

>If nobody speaks against it, how do you know if people are against it? Stop being a pussy and start questioning shit. Me and my friends had a great time debating SJWs, it is easy as fuck.
So, one of my professor says in every lecture how great refugees are and we are graded by participation and mandatory lectures. So according to you, I should start a debate just to get an F? If I want to join any consulting company for example they only accept me if I have As and Bs. So, I surely do not throw my life away and nobody else does either.

By the way, all students have one mandatory lecture just about diversity (7.5 ECTS) - it is pure indoctrination.