What position in the administration would be best for Kanye West?

What position in the administration would be best for Kanye West?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kanyewest/status/809071452708360192
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_Office_of_Public_Engagement_and_Intergovernmental_Affairs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
twitter.com/adudeinaplace2/status/809085122058342400
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He looks bad desu, what did they do to him in that mental asylum?

This is so troll
>Trump has no experience he cant be president!
>Appoints Kanye fucking West to role in administration
Kek
#MAGA

administration of suppositories to about 80% of his fanbase

mkultra

Press Secretary.

>Imma let yall presstitutes finish, but President Trump is gonna build the highest wall if ALL TIME

Ambassador to France probably

Kekretary of Race Relations

MINISTER OF SINISTER

Some kind of lower position, potentially a new position that has never existed before, that deals with urban outreach. It would actually be a great thing if city blacks had some conservative black role models, or at least black role models who aren't taking democrat party cock up the ass, in a presidential cabinet actively working to inspire and motivate them.

Kanyre can reach a lot of urban youth, and they will listen to him.

Deus Kek!

Kanye can help turn the black community away from enabling democrats, stop the victimhood mentality and help get them on track. He could be really fucking useful.

I feel like I'm living in a south park episode.

something media related probably or maybe race relations? this year has been too much.

maybe the earth is really a reality tv show from an alien intergalactic tv station

Secretary of State(us). Trump is going to let Kanye take over his Twitter account.

Some new meme position about race relations
>Ethnicity relations coordinator secretary supervisor

>Those digits

kek confirms once again

Ambassador to African American Communities.

would be hilarious to watch half the black community come to hate him, and the other half turn red.

Secretary of Negro outreach

Head of the Fish and Game Commission.

That is a good idea desu

Secretary of Dindu Nuffin

Please for the love of kek let this happen.

Department of Distraction

>Kanye hated by 100% of Sup Forums
>based solely on Kanye saying he like trump (he didn't even vote for him), Sup Forums now loved Kanye

>implying this board isn't clearly made up of paid trump shills

Minister of Culture

That's fucking solid. I would love to see that.

What? I still think his music is shit but the nigga is alright for standing up to californians and their delusion.

Hint: Alright doesn't mean I;m going to worship the nigger

Kanye is still very much a leftist. He just likes how trump controls a crowd. Don't forget, Kanye gave a lot of money to the occupy movement.

in charge of POTUS twitter account

A huge percentage of the black community already hates Kanye and the Kardashians.

If Kanye was working for the potus he'd have a special title like "White House Nigger" or something.

Court jester.

fug

Minister of (RE)Education

>made up of trump shills
>conservative board
>the name is literally 'politically incorrect'
>implying

What? Sup Forums has never universally hated Kanye.

Kys fag

Czar of being fly and doing fly ass shit

Kek has spoken

Check the archives. During the primaries, /tg/ was shitting on Kanye all the time. It was vicious.

sounds good desu sempai

underrated

Makes more sense than Carson tbqh

>/tg/ is Sup Forums
wat

If so I hope they didn't see me accidentally shoot a load in my eye last night.

Secretary of Mental Health

nevermind you meant Trump General not kek

>"We'll have those niggers voting Republican for the next 200 years"

kek, took me a minute.

The Occupy movement didn't really make the establishment expose its true nature.

It was a whiney little protest fest that got no where. Meanwhile Trump who actually is winning at every instance legit scares the establishment.

Therefor, they pull out all the stops essentially exposing themselves for what they really are more and more each time.

No one paid that pantypisser fest any real attention and people who never paid it any attention assumed it to be ok. Right or wrong it was a compassion thing.

Kanye could be good in helping out with racism issues. He's never advocated BLM and seems to want genuine change without killing whitey in the process.

Lying faggot

I don't care for his music, but I've appreciated his lolcow potential since 2009 with that stunt at the VMAs.

twitter.com/kanyewest/status/809071452708360192

Negro handler or some shit

secure the black vote for 2024 ezpz

we saw everything, user

SSB ofcourse
Secretary of Sick Beats

Kanye West gonna open up for Trump at his inauguration to get the protesters in line

Kek

Department of HNIC

Head
Nigger
In
Charge

It's true, back in 2008 I won free tickets to a N.E.R.D, Lupe Fiasco, Rihanna and Kanye concert by accidentally running into a couple radio station employees holding some stupid contest on the side of the road in Reno. We were the only ones that even talked to the guys so they gave us the tickets. Got to meet Rihanna's loopy ass and I walked out right when Kanye went on and kept saying nigger under my breath.
Needless to say, I'd probably suck his cock right about now.

lol at the replies

>60%

Name one right-wing policy position that Kanye has publicly supported.

Beating up annoying bitches.

Secretary of Please Wear Your Seatbelt PSAs

i knew it. praise him

>the joke going this far over your head

Yes, Press Secretary is best. Let Kanye throw temper-tantrums at the MSM.

I like report guy's doggo, looks friendly.
I want a based dog

Talking about 'niggas in Paris' famm. Just be nice okay ,':^)

Presidential Cotton Picker.

>We'll have those niggers Making America Great Again for the next 200 years
FTFY

He is going to assasinate trump. Screencap this post.

goldmine

Kanye would be able to counter SJWs just by being there. Republicans are no longer racist because Kanye is with them and we all know minorities can not be racist.

What if they brainwashed him into doing this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_Office_of_Public_Engagement_and_Intergovernmental_Affairs

Probably this. Kumar from Harold and Kumar had this position.

secretary of wordsmithing

Wtf i hate kanye now

Department of Keepin' it Real, dawg

>i bought these overpriced pieces of shit now i'm gonna burn them take THAT UNKLE TOM
you sure showed him you totally not dumbass nigger

Nothing because that's not what they talked about and (((The [s]Hill))) knows it, Trump said they talked about "Life" (aka what the fuck is wrong with you lately Kanye?)

Ive defended Kanye before. I was immediately called a cuck but I still did it because I like his music.

I've always loved Kanye.

>t. Sup Forums

Kek confirms.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

>president of the divided states of America
damn, the kikes sure are bitter

Some position that involved race relations. That was also what they mainly talked about. If I remember correctly.

the reason I hated kanye is because I thought he was a typical liberal hollywood elite faggot
I still think he is a faggot but at least now I know he can at least see through the left's bullshit which means he at least has somewhat of a brain

the shitskin butthurt is palpable

The chimpout is real!
twitter.com/adudeinaplace2/status/809085122058342400

This sounds real

>talked

sure, fgt

Kek. What a salt mine.

Kanye is a leftist, you retard. Name his right wing positions if you disagree.

wait I joined this side cause I heard it was the racist one

>Kanye is a leftist
>Name his right wing positions if you disagree
you're the one making the positive statement here. give sauce he's a leftist. thanks in advance for your intellectual honesty

we're not racist we just hate niggers

SECRETARY OF WOKE ASS NIGGAS

HOUSE NIGGER