archive.is/ficX6
archive.is/JOlTt
archive.is/0igxb
archive.is/ZeuQX
archive.is/MdITh
archive.is/s0HPZ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

another fucking leaf.... Focus on your cuntdeau eating a dick and being fidel.

I would wager that there's no outrage because no one is outraged. Seems like a straightforward conclusion.

pay your denbts

Well you need some balance can't have just nationalists there.

It's all about ego. Few who supported Trump are going to criticize him now.

>globalists

MAGA!

Nice source.
Trump said he was going to put successful business people in his cabinet.

He does.

It's nothing to freak out about leaf. Or dollar is rising and the stock market is higher than it's been in 15 years.

If you didn't elect snowboard instructors, your country might be better off.

You don't get it, op. Sup Forums has forfeited any sense of logic and reason in favor of ethnic nationalism. They're irrational at this point. In a cruel twist of fate, they've become the biggest enemies of democracy.

We never pretended to love democracy in the first place Jamal

This. Beside the shills, Sup Forums is an unhealthy mix of anti statist and right wing authoritarians. No space for democracy

has anyone important agreed with trump about building a wall? fairly certain that was just something he said to grab the presidency.

The thing about businessmen is that they're pragmatic. A CEO and a public servant can be the same man but act differently in each role. You have a different responsibility in each case and good people will execute both jobs well. Also from what I've seen these are some of the more nationalistic CEOs. Wilbur Ross (commerce secretary) is a protectionist for instance. Elon Musk is a nationalist. The CEOs who are not or are questionable are not in a position to make trade/economic policy

Can you fuckers please just wait till he actually does something or at least gets in to office? He hasn't done anything yet you dumb niggers.

>He hasn't done anything yet
Besides ramp up his international business dealings, you're right.

but I'm angry now

eat a snickers or whatever you sub sharters call it.

>we

You're a disgrace to the Founfmg fathers and the core principle of the greatest nation ever to have graced the face of the earth.

Who am I kidding, you're a Russian, with no basis in history other than strongmen rule.

Considering he brought Paul Ryan out at his rally yesterday to get booed by his fans and heckled in his home state just to assert his power, then used that power to yell at and threaten Ryan about building the Wall on stage after Pence repeated the same thing, and specifically said people who were saying it isn't going to happen are wrong (after he's already won) I think he has every intention to do so. Whether or not the GOP will bend is the issue.

what globalists?
CEO=/= globalist
rich =/= globalist either

You sound like you're not from here, interloper.

But you're right, he's probably a Russian shill.

So democrats are against globalists and bankers now? Hmmmmm, really gets the old noodle flowing

You talking about the same founding fathers who rejected democracy and founded a constitutional republic instead?

Notice he never says "build the wall" anymore. He says something vague like "work on the wall". I'm sure he'll do *something* symbolic re: the wall, but it will be just that. He probably got the intel and realized that the cost/benefit of an actual wall was retarded.

Where Is The Outrage And Accompanying Ad Revenue Over Our Made-Up Bullshit? Seriously Guys, My Rent Is Due In Two Days

Please, Come Back

This. Having money or being successful does not make you part of the 'swamp'

You're Canadian proxies aren't protecting you from the feds for violating campaign laws CTR faggots

PRESIDENT ELECT DONALD J TRUMP
greatagain.gov/
donaldjtrump.com/
>Trump Playlist FUCK BOTS
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

APPEARANCES
>Trump/Pence Rally in West Allis, WI 12/13/16
youtu.be/UIgW0XlUs4M
>Trump on Fox News Sunday 12/11/16
youtu.be/UdNOj1n2AxY
>Trump @ Army vs Navy Game 12/10/16
youtu.be/NxlI6TePPcw
>Trump Rally in Grand Rapids MI 12/9/16
youtu.be/501Wg80oLUQ
>Trump Rally in Baton Rouge LA 12/9/16
youtu.be/liZBtm5wt7c
>Trump/Pence Rally in Des Moines IA 12/8/16
youtu.be/627wxijXGGM
>Trump Rally in Fayetteville, NC 12/6/16
youtu.be/IUreExyfw5o
>Trump on F&F 12/2/16
youtu.be/OQsfIg7KYag
>Trump/Pence on Hannity 12/1/16
youtu.be/z5HEJLCSW0g
>Thanksgiving Message from President Elect Trump 11/23/16
youtu.be/BUnv6Kb7syQ
>A Message from President Elect Trump 11/21/16
youtu.be/7xX_KaStFT8
>Trump Objectified 11/18/16
youtu.be/qi1df15VmCs

FUN STUFF
>Kanye hangs with Trump 12/13/16
youtu.be/1dTQSON9dSk
>It's the most wonderful time in 8 years
youtu.be/sW85ZcswiqM
>Just The Two Of Us
youtu.be/8kuqOWLg3Tc
>The Truth about Trump Protesters
youtu.be/1d9lm-T87AQ
>Election 2016
youtu.be/VDHUAGdhVOE

INSPIRATION
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguation of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>In the Hall of the Trumpen President
youtu.be/XqEddipbpkw
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8
>AD: Trump's Argument for America
youtu.be/vST61W4bGm8
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg

>constitutional republic
that's a type of democracy retard

I love this. Leftists can't comprehend "money or being successful does not make you part of the 'swamp'" and therefore are powerless to argue with it. They'll just insist that's wrong, revealing their stupidity to everyone.

I think the Marxists who wander around with Stalin t-shirts are products of this happening and then them assuming that they still won the argument. They have zero antibodies to this shit, it just ruins their lives.

OMG NO IM A CRUZ MISSILE

Drain the swamp is a stupidly clever catchphrase. It doesn't mean shit, it doesn't qualify what "the swamp" is or what qualifies as "draining" it means. It's just a vague promise of making things gooder. For that reason Trump can never contradict it because you can always argue, "nuh uh that's not 'the swamp'".

It doesn't mean anything and it was never meant to mean anything, it's just an empty meme to rally his base.

I recall him build but maybe I'm wrong

>you're a Russian!!!!!!!!

FUCKING KEK

RARE

are you guys in the EU?

>can't comprehend "money or being successful does not make you part of the 'swamp'"
This actually just shows you don't comprehend the leftist's argument to begin with. They don't argue against it because it's a misdirecting argument and is designed to be that way, like most of the rhetoric on Sup Forums.

>Cletus
You know what gets me the most about the left-wing scum? The insane hypocrisy. I don't think I've ever seen a more racist, sexist group of people in contemporary western society than liberals. Everything they claim conservative white men do to minorities and women, they do to white men, multiplied by ten. They're basically the KKK, where white men are the niggers and kikes.

They're so pathetically desperate. They're actually looking to us to fight this shit for them now. Don't they realize that we didn't really care, that we voted for Trump because it was funny as shit and pissed a lot of idiots off?

No it's not. That is absolutely fucking retarded. A republic does not need to have any democratic institutions. It can have some (e.g. the Roman Republic) or it could have none (e.g.China) or it could have some form of democratic aristocracy (e.g., Venice) or some combination thereof. There is no intrinsic democratic nature in republicanism. Our founders chose to incorporate a handful of democratic institutions which are offset by a series of non-democratic institutions.

>Everything they claim conservative white men do to minorities and women, they do to white men, multiplied by ten. They're basically the KKK, where white men are the niggers and kikes.
HAHAHA

((((((((((((((((((((Democracy))))))))))))))))))))))))

america is fundamentally democratic, it fits the definition of liberal democracy to a t

ROFLMAO!

agreed, they are seething and desperate and it's hilarious

That's because swamp to them means anyone with more money which is kind of funny because clinton had more than any of them.

"Liberal democracy" is not a term that was used in the time this republic was founded. That is a 20th century invention. And you know what that (((means))).

They honestly believe we're worse.

They accuse us of everything they actually do.

They are the true face of our enemy.

British island, just has a different flag because muh overseas territories

Except of course that we're not a democracy.

Isn't she 13 years old?
Why are you attracted to this girl?

You seem to be the one who thinks underlings dictate policy. So tell me again, who has forfeited logic and reason?

Can you name a concrete example of Trump reversing a nationalist policy decision? Because that's all I am reading in the paper these days, is faggots crying about how he is going to fuck up the "carefully balanced" globalist world with his "thoughtless, reckless, nationalistic" policy directives.

>Sup Forums
>supporting democracy
This isn't the_donald buddy

your government is elected by the people. you are a democracy

>The news starts referring to 'globalists' as what they are (globalists).
>People start looking the word up, thus getting redpilled on globalists.

Damn, it feels good to be winning.

I was ok with the other picks, but T.Rex makes no fucking sense. He's a horrible diplomat

Globalism can be good or bad. When people talk about the globalism boogeyman they either mean globalism as a whole or the bad parts, very rarely the good. Companies building factories in the US is good. Companies building factories elsewhere is bad. The order goes American owned/American operated, foreign owned/American operated, American owned/foreign operated, foreign owned/foreign operated. Jobs are good and people dislike globalism because it's been largely responsible for losing us jobs.

The state has been undermining the nation and it's people for decades.

>turkey

anyway, she's 28

What is that you guys always say about immigrants lowering IQ? Here is an example; holy shit retard fucking kill yourself.

No it's not. The President is elected by the Electoral College, which is not reequired to have its votes apportioned in any specific way. The Supreme Court is completely unelected. Which leaves only Congress. And it's worth noting that the Congress the Founders created only had one democratic house, the House of Representatives, with the original Senate being comprised of representatives chosen by the state legislators (we changed that though).

The left hates it now so I love it.

I watched that fucking show Nigga.
There is no way she is older than 14.
Are you all pedophiles here?

>Globalists

Or

>"Globalists"

Also, who?

ANYONE WHO HAS EVER HAD ANY FORM OF SUCCESS OF ANY KIND IS PART OF THE SWAMP
Lol liberals

I find that only americans could simultaneously argue that Trump was democratically elected and that the USA is not a democracy. It's like the adjective form of the word is still free of taint in their mind, they can talk about their government being democratic or anti-democratic, but mention once that they are a democracy and suddenly the word is dirty and doesn't apply to their country.

He has specific policies on his website about what he means by draining the swamp and they've been there since before the election. He has not contradicted them yet.

no, that's Sup Forums and you don't know what you're talking about.

He's not even in office yet.
>p-please Drumpfkins we can't beat him, he's doing badly right??? fight the battle for us so we can put in some infinitely worse leftist next time! plz goy....

Your post sounds like a parody

She seems a minor to me...
Fucking leaf

I don't know if you're saying this is wrong, but there is this one nigger who always tries to argue with me on cuckbook and every time I destroy his arguments he responds by laughing in all caps and saying something like 'typical Trump supporter retard'.

That's because you don't seem to understand what a republic actually is. A republic can have democratic institutions, but that doesn't make it a democracy. You're simply choosing to zero in on the democratic institutions and define the entire arrangement by that one piece. A republic is the artful arrangement of power and the processes to acquire offices. There is no conceptual requirement to select democratic processes to achieve this. Some republics have, some haven't. We chose a few, but in so doing, our founders purposefully sought to offset the democratic institutions with non-democratic failsafes.

It's preposterous to reduce a republic as cleverly arranged as this one - or any great republic past or present - by a single institution in it, rather than by the whole.

And all of this was fucking explained already, 240 years ago, by James Madison. He sat down and explained to the world what we did, and you don't care, which is fine, but you should shut the fuck up then.

Literally every modern country in the world follow these patterns. There are no country where every citizen need to cast their vote on every single government mandate. Every country employs representatives, voted in various esoteric manners, and every country use large set of rules, similar to the constitution. You are a constitutional representative democracy. The constitution or the representative do not make the democratic aspect go away. Literally nobody else in the world thinks like that except you.

>You're a disgrace to the Founfmg fathers and the core principle of the greatest nation ever to have graced the face of the earth.
Like what? Giving white men who owned land the right to vote? What was that? 6% of the population?

Asuka's is canonically 28 years old in EVA 3.33.

approved

>CEOs are globalists
>globalism is capitalism

open a fucking book

"WHY AREN'T YOU MAD?"
t. media

They'll never get it.

It's funny that the 538 (aka Nate Silver) podcast actually had a reasonable discussion on this. They pointed out Trump is doing what he said he would; to take business leaders over politicians.

They didn't agree it would do what he said it would - the restoration of manufacturing, the bringing home of industry - they think lobbyists will benefit under Trump.. but at least they could step outside the partisan banner long enough to see that it's not a contradiction.

They also acknowledge that a lot of Trump points including lobbying bans are things Obama tried to do. Hell, half the points Trump has raised and the media has been "outraged" about are shit their own candidates have been for (reference the Clinton introduced law proposals) - including border security.

The reason people stop listening is because we can see what you're doing in real time. We can stop, compare articles from 4 years ago to now and see the absolute bias. You champion or condemn the same ideas depending on who's saying them. Good and bad being only a result of which mouth the idea comes from.

"Fake news" is a big deal, and the MSM are the ones with the bullhorn publishing it.

>public chooses their electoral representatives, which then vote in line with their voters' ideologies on whom should become president

it's indirect, but it's still democracy. just because the electoral college isn't legally required to uphold their constituent's choice, that doesn't make it any less of a representative body. It's a fail-safe if any tyrant populist comes along who clearly wishes to eliminate democratic institutions and usurp the nation.

It seems to be the equivalent of, in my country, voting in one's favourite party, and that party itself deciding whom to make head of government. I don't get to vote on exactly who should be the prime minister, but I get to vote in the ruling party that decides who it will be from among them. In this case, it's still a democracy even if not direct.

>Or dollar is rising and the stock market is higher than it's been in 15 years.
i.e. globalism at work.

You think average people benefit from either of those two things? Doofus.

Glad I haven't delved into that shot then.

>Literally every modern country in the world follow these patterns.

Yeah, because of us. And France. Though they'll never admit it.

>There are no country where every citizen need to cast their vote on every single government mandate. Every country employs representatives, voted in various esoteric manners, and every country use large set of rules, similar to the constitution.

So what? I never said these concepts were exclusive of republics.

>You are a constitutional representative democracy.

No. We're not. And this sentence is a non-sequitur. The preceding sentences don't have any connection this ahistorical claim.

>The constitution or the representative do not make the democratic aspect go away.

Of course it doesn't. The Constitution established those aspects. And others along with it. That's the point. You have chosen to focus on a single institution, at the expense of other institutions, and define us by it. That's stupid and we reject it. Before the world, no less. Go check out our Pledge of Allegiance sometime, and tell me what word stands out for you.

>Mainstream media cares because the "globalists" aren't liberal dipshits

The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on United States Taxpayers (2013) $113b/yr
archive.is/aefO9

Taxes:
The Fiscal Cost of Unlawful Immigrants and Amnesty to the U.S. Taxpayer $54.3b/yr
Heritage May 2013 archive.is/T7u8p

Education:
Educating illegal immigrants costs $44.5b Annually
AJC August 2016 archive.is/JuVJp

The cost to educate unaccompanied minor illegal immigrants over $761 million
Washington Times September 2014 archive.is/g0Vq5

How Illegal Immigrants Can Pay for College $32m Federal Scholarships, In State Tuitions
USNews August 2014 archive.is/HLRIz

Scholarships for Undocumented Students
scholarships.com February 2016 archive.is/m9PCR

Healthcare:
$4.3b/yr Care Costs for Undocumented Immigrants Absorbed by Hospitals
Healthcare Finance News November 2013 archive.is/ficX6

Illegal Immigrants Account for $10.7 Billion of Nation’s Health Care Costs, Data Show
CNSNews July 2009 archive.is/JOlTt

Immigrant Labor:
Mass Migration Driving Down Wages
Telegraph December 2015 archive.is/0igxb

Increasing the Supply of Labor Through Immigration: Measuring the Impact on Native-born Workers -4%wages/yr
CIS April 2004 archive.is/ZeuQX

All Employment Growth Since 2000 Went to Immigrants
CIS June 2014 archive.is/MdITh

Immigrant Entrepeneurs: 1/4 of new business hire 1/2 as many employees as Native Entrepeneurs
CEPR August 2016 archive.is/s0HPZ

The problem with that graph is that you are an uneducated baboon.

I am willing to be that the combination of those Asian populations are a fraction of a percent. It makes sense that the richer portion of an already small minority would choose to live in a more affluent area.

That does not make it a democracy. It means we have a democratic institution we use as a process to fill SOME of our government offices. The USA is more than just this institution. There are several institutions which make up our republic. Once again, you are counterfactually attempting to define our entire republic by the one institution you prefer, and ignoring the others. It's like defining a car by the steering wheel.

we're all getting out passports.. seriously, mine is coming in 4 weeks and I'm off to Holland! Seeya, fuckers! :D

James Madison used the word republic wrong.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic
>A distinct set of definitions for the word republic evolved in the United States. In common parlance, a republic is a state that does not practice direct democracy but rather has a government indirectly controlled by the people. This understanding of the term was originally developed by James Madison

Keywords: distinct set of definition, in common parlance. It other words, this is USA-only speech. You are using a meme definition that Madison invented. You are not misunderstood, you are just repeating a mistake. Let's be real: if the USA is not a democracy then no country in the entire world is a democracy.

Parliaments are representative democracies, our representative republic is not.

>Yeah, because of us.
Okay so we establish that France is not a democracy. Can you name one?

>then no country in the entire world is a democracy

Correct.

>Wikipedia
>Some fat liberal NEET gets to override thousands of years of republican experimentation

God I hate Canada.

Switzerland

>its the russians!
kill yourself anytime, senpai

That exists today? I don't think there are any democracies alive today. I guess Switzerland probably comes closest. They have a partial direct democracy on matters of state, don't they? Or not, I don't know.

What does it matter? Just because a bunch of left-wing Jews came along in the 20th century and started calling the republics they immigrated to "democracies" so they could begin their generational campaign of political and cultural subversion doesn't mean we have to surrender to their plan.

It is largely a democratic state in the sense that the main governing bodies are chosen by the public. The executive and legislative bodies (ie, congress, senate and the presidency) are elected by the people. No democratic nation I know of has a democratically chosen judiciary.

Almost any given democratic state has plenty of bureaucrats and departments that aren't elected by the people. That doesn't mean said country isn't largely democratic. Like you said, there are multiple institutions within it. What I'm saying is that the main bodies with regards to overall rule and governance are assembled democratically and thus the state should be considered democratic. Define the nation how you will (a "constitutional republic", etc.), but one of its major traits will still be 'democratic'. When people refer to America as a democracy, they refer to the power people have over their main governing bodies. In this sense, America is a democracy, among other things.

How can these people make this arguement when they wanted to elect the biggest establishment cabdidate in the history of the united states.

>russian
not sure if bait but I keked.

You just keep saying things that aren't even true. I just got done explaining to you that 2 out of our 3 branches of government are not democratically filled, and of the 3rd branch, only half of it was decided democratically originally (and that matters because this discussion began when some commie make a snarky remark about the founders of the original Constitution, not latter amendments). So then how is a majority of the government filled democratically? Not to mention the cabinet positions, which you're conveniently ignoring because they don't fit your narrative.

We're not "largely democratic". We're republic with a small handful of democratic institutions that are significantly tempered by the non-democratic institutions, precisely because the men who founded this republic disliked democracy.

Just because other countries, republics or otherwise, have adopted similar governmental arrangements (again, courtesy of us and France, for the most part) doesn't magically mean that republicanism is negated as a concept. It merely means that it shares features with other forms of governments. Something nobody has ever denied.

Except save tens of thousands of jobs.

>1.1k Carrier
>10 US Steel
>25k + 1b investment IBM
>50k + 50b invvestment Softbank

Nice try shill, read above.

>I just got done explaining to you that 2 out of our 3 branches of government are not democratically filled
But you never countered my argument about the executive branch (Electoral College). So far we've established that only one of your branches is non-democratic; the judiciary.

>We're not "largely democratic"
Two out of three branches are elected democratically. Sure they have constraints placed upon them like every other country, so what. The definition of liberal democracy includes constitutional restraints and the rule of law.

>Not to mention the cabinet positions, which you're conveniently ignoring because they don't fit your narrative.
Public -> Electoral College -> President -> Cabinet
I did mention an example before with my country. I don't vote for cabinet members or the prime minister, I vote for a party, or single representative for a party in my electorate, which then go on to decide the cabinet and ruler. This is still a democratic process