What do we do about racism in America?

What do we do about racism in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE&feature=youtu.be&t=7150
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but there is no racism in America

Stop referring to "Black America" and "white America". If you want unity the rhetoric has to reflect that.

A strong national national identity, define America explain the laws and say if this is not what you like, fuck off.

Celebrate it.

But just ignoring the centuries of racial division doesn't make it go away. We can't pretend history has no impact on the present.

racism is a tool of the Jew to keep people divided.
If racism is a problem, its your own personal fault at this point. You can't ask white people to bend the knee because they're living for today and their faced against someone else stuck 400 years on the past. In the modern world, there is no racism. There's just victims and achievers and how you turn out is a personal choice.

End the Hate! Segregate!

For real though, we need our own countries.

#blaxit

Here are your options
>Mass uninterrupted anti-racist social propaganda
>Blend into a soulless mongrel race
>Remove nonwhites
>Genocide

Most people are opting for 1 or 2. Option 1 will undermine credibility of American press and government because it denies reality. Option 2 will undermine the US because it will destroy American identity. Options 3 and 4 will undermine our moral high ground.

Good luck.

seriously though OP. Black people need to get their fucking shit together on a community level and kill the race card. There's too much at stake to deal with top-down funded insurrection and manipulation of melaninated peoples. That's how the CIA overthrows democratically elected governments. Thats how they fucked Iran, they fucked Afghanistan, Thats how they tried to fuck Syria. Its unfortunate some black peoples took a hit to their self-esteem this past election, but we simply can't afford the hysteria. Promoting genocide and chaos has been the foreign policy of our government ever since the Jews won WWII. They are trying to emulate that phenomenon here with BLM and the people in the movement are being used as cannon fodder. Turn off CNN and homeschool your kids in your community

>you're high moral ground.
you're an ignorant brainwashed tool.
if you got off the internet and got a job as a garbage collector and accpeted your lot in life, you would be an incalculable greater asset to the human race than if you ever opened up your mouth about politics ever again.
You should lurk moar for a few years and mature, intellectually, politically, pragmatically, and religiously before making yourself look like a retard again

Hillary CONCEDED. It's over CTR.

How DARE whites want to defend themselves.

Disgusting. They should just lie down and die, 2bh.

well segregate duh, what humans have done since forever, create new countries

Lincoln wanted this, good for me

>Peacefully removing nonwhites will undermine the moral high ground.

Lol no, only self-hating white people would feel that way. They have no will, and won't be guiding us in the future.

Just kill all the fucking niggers, duh. No niggers = no racism.

THIS.

The division we see reported in the news unstitches us as a nation.

You can love America and be black
You can love America and be gay
You can love America and be Muslim

But you can't love America
and hate it at the same time.

The things that bind us together,
are more important than the things that the media uses to pull us apart.

Think about why you keep reading these articles . (((Who))) benefits from dividing us?

There are always going to be things that make us different, and that's great.

But the things that make us Americans, makes US great and makes America great.

Sorry that this turned out so ultimate cringe but i really feel like smashing the people that write these fucking pieces. 10 reasons why whites suck. Eat a thousand bags of AIDS vomit you fucking cancers.

How about 10 reasons Americans are still fucking awesome.

Celebrate the unity.

And fuck all of you for making me sound like a fag. MAGA BITCHES

how about "niggers"
and "Civilized humanity"

how is that distinction for you

>Hillary conceded
Do you think she doesn't lie? She may not be able to win but she sure as hell wants to make sure Trump can't bring people together.

And you can't let the past have a stranglehold on the present/future.

There used to be a time people were proud to be Americans.

If you aren't, why the fuck are you here?

A C C E P T
C
C
E
P
T

Remove the cause of racism; Blacks.
They really should have shipped all of them back to liberia back then - if so, the us would've kept their hegemony on the world, and could have forced a one-world-government by now.

This is bullshit. Intersectionality: the interconnected nature of social categorizations such as race, class, and gender as they apply to a given individual or group, regarded as creating overlapping and interdependent systems of discrimination or disadvantage.
Used in a sentence:
"through an awareness of intersectionality, we can better acknowledge and ground the differences among us"

You cannot divorce who a person is from their nationality. Being black in America is a fundamental difference than being white, gay, or even gay and white. We KNOW this is true even without the media's input. The problem ahead of us is how can we acknowledge (not ignore) these difference and still unite as a country.

You could shut down Cointelpro and kick out scientologists

Have you ever been to
America Town in Tokyo.

Those people are happy as shit, totally into US culture, fucking cowboys and shit.

Do you know how utterly shit that place would be and how depressed the people in it would feel if it were "Hiroshima Attrocity Town".

What has happened to you is not important.
The meaning you give it is what matters most.

The racist history story can mean mean America was very racist and oppressed people for centuries.

It can also mean a strong people overcame the shackles of oppression and watched as an African American was voted an American president. Twice.

Go to Vietnam. Ask them about the Vietnam war. They ain't sad. They're proud. Their story isn't "we wuz oppressed an shit".
Their story is "They came. They saw. We kicked their ass".

And you think most blacks have the agency to think that way? They never have and never will.

Literally copypasta from Women Gender Studies 201 course materials.

Universities have trained women to look at America and see nothing but problems.

Tell me 10 great things about the US, right now. I'll bet it takes you the rest of the week.

I'm a woman, voted trump. Work in a hospital. Have a 6 year old daughter. I work my ass off every week, and I can tell you ten great things about this country in a heartbeat.

If you ain't part of the solution, honey, you are the problem.

Well if course there are great things about America. It's objectively the best country in the world, but that doesn't mean we can ignore the issues. Is it wrong to want to make it better?

I hate Ta-Nehisi Coates so much

Well we could stop electing race baiting faggots like Obama as our leader

It's called "moving forward". Leave the past, in the past...

I'm firm believer in country before race.

Causing more divisiveness isn't 'making it better'. That's the basement where your lies dwell.

>German flag
>Thread about America

And you're here becauuuuuse?

>implying Sup Forums doesnt regularly have "nigger hate" threads

Pretending divisions don't exist isn't a solution either. We need to face them and find ways to accept them if possible.

Racism will always exist, you would have to remove liberty and become a communist country to remove it.

Something Canada is already doing.

911 memorial museum depressed the shit out of me.

>visited NY in january
>Tourist mode engadged
>Saw all the sights, did the bus tours, boat tours, caught shows on broadway, took in the sights from empire state building, ate in places where waiters danced and sang on tables.
>Got hussled on streets by niggers selling mix tapes, tipped niggers singing on the subway, tipped homeless niggers for being niggers.
>Got caught in a blizzard and the city shut down. Had snowball fights in central park with strangers. Helped random guy dig his car out of the snow. He tried to tip me, even though I wasn't a nigger.
>Then went to 911 memorial museum and it fucking killed it.

Everytime i think about the trip, all the fun and good times had, I remember how sad and somber i felt leaving that place.

The best way to combat racism is coming up with new bullshit terms so you can try and mansplain away niggers inferiority to every other race.

integrated neighborhoods, economic opportunities for poor whites and blacks, and better education. The #1 cause of racial tension historically is poverty and people being played against each other

youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE&feature=youtu.be&t=7150

3 minutes, that's all I ask

how about setting common nationalistic goals that inspire people at a fundamental level that's independent of race?

how about at the very least we have a president that can manage not to inject race into every fucking event, and instead unites us for the common good?

germany lecturing america on what to do about it's racial tensions

fucking rich

but hillary is white with a history of moderate racism too... i really don't understand this outcry at all.

is it because her campaign pandered to "progressive" thinking or that people think republicans are inherently racist or what

Deport niggers

Wow I wonder how race relations in America got so worse to the point that a race war is possible?
Maybe it is the race-baiter-in-chief that heavily panders to SJWs even though he ran on a campaign of hope, change and unity eight years ago?

Nothing because I am a free thinking individual and I will always have my opinions and commie thought controllers can stay mad.

Also: that entire post in that pic is pretty racist.

>tfw if that faggot didn't assassinate Lincoln, we could have at least sent some to Liberia to die in AIDS land
Fuck...