Reminder that if you dont boycott the new star wars, you are everything wrong with the world

Reminder that if you dont boycott the new star wars, you are everything wrong with the world

Star Wars was originally written for children.

my dad, who isnt a scifi nerd at all, said he and all his friends saw it in the theater because it was this huge cultural phenomenon

I boycotted the force awakens. Star Wars blows.

>no doubt the reaction on twitter will be epic

is that all these idiots care about? im glad they can laugh at twitter because we will get the last laugh when Trump's policies start kicking in and non-whites start getting deported #DumpStarWars

Your dad's a sheep.

Why do they have to involve politics, man? I just want to watch star wars

New star wars is shit.

Death.

Recent Star wars is just SJW bullshit anyways.

never give money to people who hate you

Star Wars is a cuck fantasy where a multiracial group of SJWs and feminists actually win against a fascist empire

Most people here will be going to watch it and you know it. It pisses me off so much.

Just saw Rogue One just then

It's clear they're trying to push the white male as evil, the only white dude in the crew ends up being sorta evil to the story cuz he wants to kill Jen's father.
All the other main characters are a Latino, Islander cunt, Arab, Female, Blind chink

Also - During the beginning, You see a scene where all these people in the streets just wearing Hijabs and shit. I'm not even joking.

It's fan fiction with a huge budget. I did not plan on watching it in the first place.

>oh you want escapism, complex characters and original story elements?
>here's the heavy-handed social commentary and cringe-worthy cameo gags you asked for

If they didn't learn from Gh*stbusters and GamerGate then we are past the point of no return...

Oh and the black cunt

I wasn't going to see it before the writers and producers came out and said it was about how BLM is going to overthrow the United States government.

>white (human)

Oldfag here. I was 9 when I saw it in '77. At the time, there was nothing else like it. Motion capture special effects using models had been invented for the movie. The story was pretty much every fantasy coming of age story ever, but IN SPACE! It's hard to over emphasise how new and different it was, especially to a nine year old kid.

I've been a science fiction nerd all my life. I've loved sci fi, fantasy and comics since I was a kid. But all the nerd shit I love has become popular and is being captured and co-opted by the left and SJWs, so I think I'm done. I doubt I'll see Rouge One in the theater and I'm coming to grips with the fact that for the foreseeable future the things I love have been twisted into left wing propaganda.

Time to get back into model building and working on old cars. I don't see SJWs getting involved in those hobbies. They involve actually creating something.

I tip my fedora to you sir

but it's nostalgic so that means it's super great and stuff

an oakland warehouse fire is a nice safespace too

This film was written and shot over two years ago

It is produced by the Walt Disney company, one of the most socially conservative corporations in America.

I haven't seen the film or even any of it's trailers, but somehow i'm going to guess - JUST A GUESS - that these idiots are full of shit and are just projecting what they WANT to see onto the film.

This.
Star Wars was an actual "wonder of the movie world" when it was first released. People would go to it and have their minds blown. They had never seen anything like it.

(((Feinberg)))

Why is it always the Jews? A couple years ago and I wouldn't have even thought about it, but now I can't run away from the fact that there is at least a group of Jews, even if not all of them, who want to push a liberal social agenda that encourages the destruction of western society.

i dont go to the movies

Waaa waaa don't watch this movie it hurt my fee fees!

Why don't you just kill yourself instead?

This is the most jewish post in this thread.

If watching Star Wars is wrong, I don't want to be right. Fuck off OP.

>Walt Disney
>socially conservative

What are you smoking and when will you overdose?

Good goy.

Just pirate it, you retard
Don't give them money
Fucking leafs

>a leaf

This. I didn't realize it before I started reading Sup Forums, which made me think that Sup Forums had corrupted me or something. But, the evidence is right in front of me: it really is always the Jews. Whether Sup Forums is full of Nazi wackos or not, it really is always the Jews. I don't know how or why, but, no matter what, there is always a Jew behind it. This makes me suspect that Sup Forums too is run by Jews.

>It is produced by the Walt Disney company, one of the most socially conservative corporations in America.

lol

All those Marvel movies, and ABC """"family"""", and even ESPN all shoving leftist dogma down their viewers throats is all Disney

>unintentionally implying only whites are human

> Disney
> socially conservative

i was born in 89, and saw it when i was 7 or 8 probably. it scared me at first but then i watched them all several times in a row and read all the novels by zhan and other random authors for a long time. it was pretty magical, even though i now realize that luke skywalker was a terrorist and the death star was literally like 9/11 times the holocaust.

I was actually interested in seeing the new stuff before.

This killed any interest I had. And how am I supposed to buy any storm trooper stuff when they say "The baddies are white supremacists!" So I'm supporting white supremacy if I buy their shit?

Why would you care?

Notice that they still sell the stormtrooper stuff, even though they identify it with white supremacism?
Notice how much of it they sell?
Notice how they don't care, as long as they make shekels?

This is why Im not a 100% pure libertarian when it comes to capitalism.

You sound like a really fun guy to be around.

wtf i love stormtrooper action figures now!

What's that bottom quote from?

>mfw they realize they're rooting for a female and her rag tag group that later become Knights of Ren

>making money off of fags and idiots like "muh male tears" mugs is wrong

How do people even consider Disney's branding of a movie "Star Wars" actual Star Wars? Are we this fucking fooled by branding? Jesus Christ. I don't even know anything about this rip off, nor do I care to.

Reviews are being posted on Empowered White Female dies
Third World Browns led by Empowered White Female all die

Vader is shown in Bacta Tank
Vader slaughters random rebels in the dark

CGI'd young Leia receives Death Star plans: The End.

Quite frankly, I'm just not watching it because its just another boring prequel.

I just do not like watching prequels. They're pointless.

The Op's ass.

I've see the movie and that scene never happens

It's gotten so bad in games and movies that the moment a female protagonist appears, you know you have the narratives strong leading force and hero. The men are usually quirky sidekicks the woman has to "put up with".

I'm not "boycotting" it, I'm just not interested about kids movies

Do not give these kikes your money

Im not boycotting it, Im just not going to see it.

I wasn't really interested in seeing Nu Wars in the first place, no need to boycott

I actually worked the premiere in Hollywood

Op made up the quote in this pic

This movie is the second best star wars film

(((WEITZ)))
(((FEINBERG)))

Shucks now it only made $2,000,000,000 instead of $2,000,000,005

Wow Sup Forums too triggered to see a fucking movie. If you want to watch it, go watch it faggot.

Sup Forums here just wanted to say that I watched the midnight showing just to make you FUCKING ASSHOLE IDIOT rednecks upset and make sure that smart directors keep getting jobs writing

I rebel

fuck off viral marketing shill. star wars is a faggot sjw circlejerk now and it's gonna die when normies move on to some other franchise they'll end up destroying

Sup Forums here just wanted to say that I watched the midnight showing just to make you FUCKING ASSHOLE IDIOT rednecks upset and make sure that smart directors keep getting jobs writing

I rebel

>white supremacist(humans)
only whites are human?

>just another boring prequel.

In my own personal canon this movie takes place right before The Force Awakens (even given the metric fuckton of dead Original Trilogy character cameos).

However this is worse thatn a "Prequel". Rogue One is one of those Expanded Universe books: The Movie.

How do you boycott something you don't give a fuck about?
No it wasn't you autistic fuck
It was a space opera for adults and people in their 20's
It became such a success that the child factor was added but Star Wars was never supposed to be for children

does not giving a shit about it count?

stop posting these fucking threads you alt-right reddit clowns

>My dad is a Star Wars fan since he grew up with it
>he acknowledged that the prequels weren't great
>he knows awakened was a poor rehash
>he voted Trump
>But he invited me to see it when I fly home this Xmas
As much as I don't want to pay money for this film, I don't really want to try and convince him that this is going to be sjw garbage, because I'm sure he knows but just doesn't care and only wants to watch it out of posterity.

>STAR WARS ISN'T POLITICAL STORMWEENIES
>BERG

Really gets the noggin a spinnin.

>Star Wars franchise completely destroyed by not one but TWO (2) "le stronk independent womyn" lead characters
Somebody just please start WW3. I want it all to burn.

>only wants to watch it out of posterity
he's the problem. stop giving the jews money just because they write a shitty sjw fantasy and slap the name star wars on it.

Reminder. If Nick and Judy were real, liberals would want them dead for being cops.

>Disney
>Socially conservative
Please eat a dick and then blow your brains out

Touch the bun
get the gun

Fuck off, im gonna enjoy my electric jew, i don't care about your crusade

>the prequels weren't great
Kind of drugs were you on when you watched it?
It was great, I got to watch a fun trilogy AND sit through hours of Lucas telling his greasy neck beard fans to go fuck themselves
Then the madman sold it to Disney so they could destroy it even further than he could because that's their specialty
I love that madman I don't care if he did marry a Nigger

have you watched the plinkett reviews
it's a long redpill

You are not alone my friend. I loved Star Wars and was a huge geek about it. I remember having to use a mail order catalog (800-TREKKER) just to get a shirt or any other merchandise.
Now you can't throw a rock over your shoulder without hitting some piece of shit product that's been branded OMG STAR WARS XD!! because it's "trendy".
I loathe the thing I used to love. The Empire won.

I never saw this shit, was it just a furry fapbait or was it actually redpilled? Do these two get together?

I lost interest in Socjus Wars after New Hope 2: Deathstar Boogaloo anyway.

Star Wars was killed when they abandoned established books timeline after fall of Empire, and went with new original shit in the last movie. It was official moment of its death.

Admiral Thrawn never.

I wasn't going to see it anyway because TFA made me realize I've outgrown this shit. So oh well.

They brought him back for the Rebels cartoon actually.

That's all it is, mass produced garbage solely for profits. Nothing to be proud of.

Walt himself hated niggers and jews but since he died it went to shit.

I'm a poorfag and pirate almost everything everything. I'm not going to give my money to a mediocre franchise like Star Wars, i'd rather see the next movie of based Martin Scorsese.

The situation is different now though. The election season changed everything. The gloves are off. The lines are drawn.

This movie is going to pay a price for the blatant propaganda it's spewing.

Yeah, but imo the political commentary and social undertones of the offical versions or so good I don't give a damn what other people think about them.
They expanded so much and so well on the universe as a whole and gave it a lot of what it really lacked prior to their existence. The original trilogy was incredibly rigid(granted they were made in the 70's so that was the aesthetic of the time) and the new ones updated it a bit but till kept it original and unmatched in it's creativity.
The only thing that really killed the brand was Lucas getting talked into the toy market, and allowing for the rights of third party broadcasts and productions of the shows
I loved Gennedy's clone wars but it paved the way for the sorry excuse for a show that that animated shitfest calls canon.
All I know is I won't let anyone drag me to another if those awful movies again paying for my ticket or no

If you like kids movies it's pretty good.

It has a modern "let's all get along" narrative. However the "villians" of the film are portrayed to be rural, normal people until it is revealed the politicians are conspiring to blame things on them so they can be genocided.

Taken from a certain angle, it says white genocide sucks, and is being pushed by politicians. The villian of the film is very clearly clinton and shes a (j)ewe.

100% made to further the furry agenda
It was garbage
Pic related is the only animated movie that deserves to be called redpilled that has come out since a scanner darkley

Why do you hate success so much?

No they didn't
They gutted his character and just made him le evil ayylium general
That is not Thrawn and you should be embarrassed for even knowing it exists

These faggots did the same with the prequels and GWB. Fuck it. Hollywood hates WASPs.

Asked my 9 year old nephew if he wanted to see this or get Star Wars toys for Xmas.
He replied, "nah Star Wars is for girls"

I was happy and sad at the same time

It's not necessary to boycott a shit movie.

We didn't have to boycott Ghostbusters, it was just bad so it flopped, despite getting a good Rotten Tomatoes score. This is also just bad and will flop.

The SJWs are making the point themselves quite well that when they're involved in a movie, or any endeavor, they make it shit by making it about their politics.

They fucked it up out of the gate with The Force Awakens: a forgettable soft reboot that shat all over the ending of the original Star Wars trilogy, abused CGI as badly as the prequels, and had enough progressive agenda to be offputting.

Now they've truly sunk their "Disney Star Wars Cinematic Universe" with a Ghosbusters-tier filler prequel explicitly about team diversity beating the white supremacists.

>Star Wars was originally written for children.
No it wasn't, it was written out of nostalgia for things Lucas loved as a child (especially Flash Gordon serials), but it ended up with much more mature content and style.

>It was a space opera for adults and people in their 20's

Are these the same "adults" who dress up and collect action figures?

I'm gonna go see it with friends, if not because it's a good movie then because I hate myself and want to watch one of my most beloved childhood movie series crash and burn