If he was still alive, how will he react at seeing germany cucked beyod repair?

>if he was still alive, how will he react at seeing germany cucked beyod repair?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HKytMPW4SmI
youtube.com/watch?v=t7PmzdINGZk
youtube.com/watch?v=-y52fmhZGPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Didnt I tell you fuckers? Now look what happened

He thought racial decay was the only way truly destroy a country.

I bet he would be optimistic though and try to get into government using guns again.

He'd probably be upset but in the end he could have evacuated people rather than let millions die.

There is no greater pleasure than being proved right. Initially he would be aghast but after a week he'd reach 3000% smugness.

If he was still alive this wouldn't be fucking happening

Heil.

what he would do? work on making the nsdap. the situation was hopeless after the versaille treaty and it is hopeless now

yet he still kept on working until the chance was there to get into power. if he would truly be able to do it again in our times, I don't know

the only think I know is that he would take brutal revenge and if he had nukes, he would used them

Ahmed, are you alrite?

>I WAS RIGHT,I WAS RIGHT SINCE THE FUCKING BEGINNING YOU FAGGOTS,EVEN THE MUSLIMS ARE SUBVERTED BY THE JEWISH CLIQUE AND RAPING OUR WOMEN AND CHILDREN (wtf i hate muzzies now)FUCK YOU ALL I COULD SAVE YOU GODDAMNIT

He probably would love how Germany is on it's way to becoming Islamic, although he'd be fuming at the racial demography of the country.

either suicide or trying to get in power again
the current situation is more humiliating than post ww1 situation, because what is happening now it's their own fault.

>>if he was still alive, how will he react at seeing germany cucked beyod repair?
Probably join in the cucking, he was a cuck par excellence himself.

I imagine every SJW and dindus flipping their shit seeing adolf alive and kicking.
And the US will be an even bigger shitshow

He would be greatly pleased, Germany is being flooded with authoritarian antisemitic homophobes, fraulein Merkel is carrying on his work.

He'd be too busy dealing with terminal syphilis dementia to notice much of anything.

the entire western civilization would be like
H E I S L I T E R A L L Y H I T L E R

>only I can fix

There is still hope, he'd focus on that.

One of Hitler's biggest mistakes was his thoughts on Islam and the Slavs

Quints of truth. If he had viewed the Slavs as equals and the Muslim 'religion' as the barbaric, polygamous, paedophilic death cult that it is then I would say he was based. This whole "Germanic masterrace" fantasy he had was bullshit, they're the most cucked, liberal people in Europe.

checked
but i think since Hitler loves animal if he learned more about muslim's """love""" with dogs and their traditions (like cutting goats throaths in public) he would hate them without any doubt

well, after he knew he had lost the war, he just continued it because he would either win, or the Germans would be obliterated by the REAL master races instead. He really did believe in that shit, even if it was against him. HE thought that if Germany lost, it would forever be a pathetic shell, so he wanted it completely destroyed instead. So he would look at the current state of Germany and just probably say "I was right"

Checked m8

he would die

if hitler were alive today he would be a successful """"artist"""" since the requirements of what passes as art are so low nowadays even his medicore paintings would be approved.

he'd probably be a chai latte hipster faggot with a slight pinch of racism

Check out this video about the Islam, and I say that Hitler was wrong on Islam because the germans have they own pagan religion youtube.com/watch?v=HKytMPW4SmI

Germans before the war =/= Germans after the war

Are you fkin retarded?

I meant that Hitler was wrong on Islam because the Germans have their own pagan religion do not need that shit of the desert

oh, the video is about the slavs, my bad.

He didnt care about that. Nazism was the religion of Germany, any other type of faith was just a tool he would use to further their cause, and the islamic religion was this warrior/very zealous death cult founded by an actual medieval warlord. It was pretty much just like the core concepts of Hitlers ideas.

He viewed the german pagan stuff as stale old LARPing bullshit that wouldnt really accomplish anything. All that stuff came from Himmler

I was morally speaking

You know, the SS soldiers studied the runes and ancient pagan mythology...

He wouldn't be so nice about it this time around.

fpbp

That would be another reason for Hitler to hate Islam, you're right.

yeah, because Himmler who wanted to make the SS into these nazi jedi knights or whatever. Hitler didnt care about that ancient paganism or occultist shit.

This shit is absolutely fascinating but Jesus Christ how the fuck do you keep track of all that shit?

But in the 20s in Europe was already beginning to only want degenerate abstract art. If Hitler was alive today he would probably do the same things.

Then Hitler was bad at that, because paganism is the soul of Europe not that desert shit

he would probably walk 360 degrees back to his makeshift grave

ok Varg.

It's his fault so...

Adolf "play with Lego Berlin while Prussians get raped" Hitler is what caused this, there's a reason we have checks and balances. So we don't get autists like him ruining continents

ok kid.

>have your men bring gasoline
>open mouth
>insert pill between teeth
>press barrel against temple
>bite pill and press trigger at the same time

Soviets destroed all good Germans...so...

Most likely feed Eva to a black stud, and masturbate while watching.

German soldiers did not commit rapes, they were heavily punished, unlike the thousands committed by the Allies ...

I don't think people understand, but Germany being cucked is it's perpetual punishment for WWII. They fucked up bigly and now will never be a country of any real power or influence because they have demonstrated to the world that they cannot be trusted with that responsibility.

If by the "Allies" you mean russia then yea you are right

keep telling yourself that lie. look up wehrmachtsbordelle. but yeah forcing women into prostitution isnt rape for a subhuman "aryan"

>German soldiers did not commit rapes

They set up a brothel system for them to fuck the locals.

Enjoy your shithole and your Untermensch genes, diaspora cuck.

You want to know what the fuck would happen? He would be sat down and talked to by the very people he tried to keep away. He would be forced to have sex with a child while they record for blackmail purposes, then he goes on to push their agendas. Not even Hitler can stop them now.

The flaw in this is that you assume that raping nazis and raping commies are the same thing
The simple act of rape is harmless
It's about who and why you rape that is the issue
Dirty commies deserve to be raped because they are subhuman

"at least 34,140 European women were forced to serve as prostitutes" wikipedia, yeah why not? and remember the 6 Trillon of jews

Fucking bitches asked for it. The red raping of Germany was a bunch of cucked white bitches trying to rid of their German genes. Fucking sluts

Kek confirms:

Hitler did nothing wrong.
Hitler was right.
Hitler could have prevented this.

>moving the goalpost

edgelord shit

someone make the meme edit of Hitler getting ahold of a time machine only to see Germany cucked in the future please

youtube.com/watch?v=t7PmzdINGZk

its called "Look Whos Back" and its on Netflix

He would ask why all the jooooo threads are getting deleted so quickly

Well I donĀ“t give a fuck about the comments of
My point is that everything about the Germans is exaggerated to the shit to demonize them along with their ideals

>My point is that everything about the Germans is exaggerated to the shit to demonize them along with their ideals

No its not. No one exaggerated any claims in this thread. You yourself brought it up and essentially said "so what if they raped thousands of women?"

you naziboos always go full dindu mode while also playing the victim. The Germans did rape eastern european women as well as committed other horrible massacres to those people.

>"at least 34,140 European women were forced to serve as prostitutes" wikipedia, yeah why not?and remember the 6 trillon of jews
when I say "why not"I meant that it was an exaggerated number like that of the Jews

>I meant that it was an exaggerated number like that of the Jews

and you are making that shit up entirely because it proves your view wrong. You are literally just now learning about this and your first reaction is to say "oh, its all made up" ? lol.

You already said yourself how the Nazis viewed slavs, and now you are trying to deny that they did horribly things to these "subhumans" ?

We desperately need another Hitler today.

>dude, vague and unfounded conspiracy theorist+no understanding of WW1 history!

You already said yourself how the Nazis viewed slavs, and now you are trying to deny that they did horribly things to these "subhumans"?

If I said that Hitler was wrong about the Slavs but still there were Slavs in the SS and Jews ...

who cares if the SS employed Ukranians to commit massacres against poles and Belorussians? Thats still the SS massacring slavs. And you are making that shit up about jews in the SS.

Again, you are just saying those numbers are made up because it proves your view of nazis wrong.

And I think that the contempt that they had to the Slavs was due to the communism and all the mascres that did like in the GU-lags

Can you expound on that?

Anyway in a war massacres are committed between the enemies, the Germans committed massacres and the others also

>the mascres that did like in the GU-lags

lol like the nazis werent doing the same shit? Even if you are a holocaust denial, all that does is mean the german camps were no better than Gulags.

>Anyway in a war massacres are committed between the enemies

yeah, and these are called war crimes.

The alligations made in the post are intentionally vague as fuck and/or bullshit from someone who clearly knows nothing about history

Like saying Germany lost WW1 because of being stabbed in the back by jewish bankers. Who? Which bankers? What were their names? What proof is there for this claim? How did they stab germany in the back?

Also, Germany lost WW1 because the schlieffen plan failed and they never got that momentum back because of the constant tug of war of trench warfare

Much of the cause of the deaths of the Jews was famine and disease, and he remembers that the Allies bombed routes and cargoes that were directed towards the concentration camps.
And although they have let him starve to death on purpose as the Jewish MSM tells us, it does not compare with what happened in the GU-lag where cannibalism was not uncommon ...

And at first the Jews were only deported to Palestine and that was the plan

>Much of the cause of the deaths of the Jews was famine and disease

ok, so they were essentially just Gulags.

>and he remembers that the Allies bombed routes and cargoes that were directed towards the concentration camps.

this never happened though.

>And although they have let him starve to death on purpose as the Jewish MSM tells us, it does not compare with what happened in the GU-lag where cannibalism was not uncommon ...

No, even according to holocaust deniers, the german camps were pretty much just gulags. Slave labour camps were people starved or were worked to death. At least gulags had a certain number of years someone had to spend in them. So someone would be arrested for questioning comrad stalin, they would get like 5 years in a gulag. While those in the german camps werent sentenced or anything. They were just there until they either died or were liberated by the allies.

>and that was the plan

yeah, and then it was changed to put them into concentration camps instead.

He would shoot himself again

they never go to this point like in the GU-langs
and Stalin was a jew...

>they never go to this point like in the GU-langs

yes they did

>and Stalin was a jew...

No he wasnt, youre just falling back on more and more retarded shit because you were wrong about nazis and their rape dens.

the father of Stalin was jew

Did you forget they literally made a movie about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=-y52fmhZGPE

No he wasnt. Stop falling back on retarded shit simply because you were wrong about nazis raping women

Stalins original surname in English means "son of a jew" from what I have read of the subject. He sure behaved like one. The jews have put out a heap of lies on Stalin to avoid the truth he was one of the tribe for the bad press it brings on them. They have the nerve to claim they where only innocent victims of the Communist murder machine they created, enforced and lead. Typically jewish.

Regardless Lenin and Trotsky were definitely jews and they oversaw the Russian famine and the red terrors.

>Stalins original surname in English means "son of a jew" from what I have read of the subject.

yeah, you read retarded neo-nazi crap. Stop embarrassing yourself with this stupid bullshit. Stalin was Georgian, which is strongly chrisitan area. He went to seminary school to become a priest

>Regardless Lenin and Trotsky were definitely jews

Lenin wasnt a jew though. Even by nazi racial laws.

He had a Jewish grandfather.

would have killed himself. Oh wait

yeah, one jewish grandfather. it has to be from the mother.

The Torah traces lineage in a patrilineal fashion and it is well know that he had philosemitic leanings.

>torah

thats relgion. His jewish grandfather was brought up christian. Lenin was in no way a jew. This idea that only jews were communist is fucking retarded. What do you guys think Maos China was?

No one said only jews were communist. It is well established that bolshevism was Jewish dominated.

They made a movie about this in fact. It was pretty funny.

>He goes back into politics

>No one said only jews were communist

thats what I see a lot of people here say. They think communism is like this extreme form of zionism and try to claim every communist is a jew and vice versa. Like the guy trying to claim Stalin was jewish.

Best ending ever.