Why is Denmark so small?

>Sweden: Formidable size, the largest among the nords and a great representative of their blessed dick size.

>Finland: Huge chunk of clay. Belongs to Sweden, but never the less, very respectable amount of land.

>Norway: Great amount of land, beautiful fjords and a nice coastline blessed with oil. Deserves everyone's envy.

>Denmark: HAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT A LITTLE HAT FOR GERMANY?!

Pathetic 2bh.

>Muh dik
Nice try Barbra, back to Israel you go.

tell you boss at Breitbart to save his sheckles this shit wont lat much longer

>Large amount of land.
When will euros realize that they live in tiny countries.
I can drive 22 hours east, 20 south and 28 west before reaching the ocean. And it would take me about 10 hours straight north to get to canada.

Because they could never beat us in a war, even when they tried to get help from Russia

i can drive for all eternity, around in a circle. beat that fatass.

Way to not know your history - who cucked them out of that land, if not the swedes? Most wars fought between two countries, the record holders are denmark and sweden.

you actually made me smile

We own Greenland and the new arctic passage

Do you guys have some cool secret military bases going on in Greenland like we have in Neuschwabenland.

>landmass matters
Yeah right we have twice your population in our little country

Why is Britain not on that picture?
We are the most Nordic country of them all

The general rule was that they won at sea and we at land. Turns out land warfare is more important than sea if more than half of your country is located on land. Except that one time when Karl X marched over the frozen water and besieged Copenhagen and made the Danes give up everything across the Öresund and parts of Norway. Good times.

What the hell happened to us?

Lousy bait thread, Scandinavians can't be so retarded to not know that half of their land is simply tundra almost noone lives in.

Also, you guys forgot that Denmark owns Greenland.

what about Iceland and Estonia? and what's the least cucked of them all?

*on your enemies land

Estonia. Iceland is feminazi central. Worse than Sweden.

Greenland is just a chunk of shitty ice with eskimos. It's nothing to be proud of.

>what the hell happened to us?
Centuries without war and also pic (((related))).

Estonia isn't Nordic

jesus, and what about the other ones? such as Denmark, Norway and Finland

Just our Sirius spec ops patrol and a lot of secret U.S. nukes

Finland belongs to Russia dolt

Sweden is just a long piece of poo filled with niggers and forests. Being cucked into oblivion isn't a good thing Sven.

Skåne is rightfully danish clay y'know

They can keep it at this point

>Sweden can't feed it-self.
>Has to import food from Denmark
What did he mean by this?

The entirety of Denmark outside of major cities smells intensely of horseshit. Just straight manure.

It's true, just drive like 20 minutes north of Copenhagen, pull over and enjoy.

Because most of the land of Norway, Sweden and Finland is basically empty and meaningless. Denmark is much more densely populated.

We need to stand togheter!!
Islam is the enemy!

Kalmar Union 2: Electric Boogaloo when?

Don't take the bait. Let the sad Swedish cucks fuck each other in the ass, and talk about that one war with the HRE like they do in every single thread like this. Then Cuckswede will post screencaps from Wikipedia, pictures of Magnus Samuelsson and the webm of the faggot firing the gun.

All Non-Whites in our lands are the enemy.

that too

Top kek

Norway: The Greatest ethnostate in the whole entire world.

It's not small, it just looks that way because of the cold.

It's basically over bro. Unless we have a war with the invaders within the next 15 years our grandchildren will either not live in our native country or live at all.

I'm all about Denmark-Norway 2: Havana Nights

>i can drive for all eternity, around in a circle. beat that fatass.
The Americans got you beat there. They made a fucking sport out of it.

>cringe