BREAKING: CANADA OFFICIALY LEGALIZES WEED - AGE LIMIT 18 YRS

news.vice.com/story/canada-marijuana-task-force-recommends-retail-pot-sales-and-a-minimum-age-of-18

DUDE
>DUDE

DUDE
>DUDE

DUDE
>DUDE

DUDE
>DUDE

DUDE
>DUDE

DUDE
>DUDE

DUDE
>DUDE

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/marijuana-legalization-pot-task-force-1.3893876
thestar.com/news/canada/2016/12/13/teens-as-young-as-18-could-soon-be-able-to-legally-buy-pot.html
ctvnews.ca/politics/legalize-pot-sales-to-those-18-and-up-task-force-1.3201251?autoPlay=true
youtube.com/watch?v=yZntyiqpWKw
hotglobalnews.com/justin-trudeau-announces-the-cost-of-marijuana-in-canada/#
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LEAF YES

Key recommendations

Allow for the public possession of up to 30 grams of marijuana.
Permit Canadians to grow four of their own plants at home.
Allow for retail sales and for indoor marijuana lounges.
Require plain packaging for marijuana that lists the THC and CBD content, the name of the strain and producer, and a warning about the possible health risks.
Ban most marijuana advertising, unless it will be seen only by adults.
Fund a public education campaign about marijuana and the possible dangers.
Allow the sale of edibles, as long as they are not deemed to be “appealing to children.”
Discourage provinces from selling marijuana in stores that also sell tobacco or alcohol — “wherever possible.”
Remove most criminal prohibitions for marijuana, limit prosecutions for less serious offences, and move to fines for breaking licensing or production rules.
Push for “graduated” penalties for driving under the influence of marijuana, ranging from fines to criminal prosecution — but also invest more seriously in studying the link between THC and impairment on driving.
Push for a competitive cultivation and distribution market that makes room for smaller growers, and encourages involvement of Indigenous communities.
lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DUDE

HAHAHAAHA DUDE WEEEEEED

I don't know whether your reading comprehension is at the level of lost generation chink or if you should write for some clickbait magazine

DUDE

cbc.ca/news/politics/marijuana-legalization-pot-task-force-1.3893876

thestar.com/news/canada/2016/12/13/teens-as-young-as-18-could-soon-be-able-to-legally-buy-pot.html

ctvnews.ca/politics/legalize-pot-sales-to-those-18-and-up-task-force-1.3201251?autoPlay=true

DUDE HE'S GONNA GET IMPEACHED LMAO

IF U GET IMPEACHED U WIN

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm actually okay with this. Most of these rules are in line with common sense

youtube.com/watch?v=yZntyiqpWKw

> $500 an ounce

Enjoy your rampant black market.

Here's how it's going to happen:

Scarborough is a nigger and arab ghetto in Toronto. They're going to routinely cross into New York and buy marijuana at significantly cheaper prices per pound for the same (if not better) quality, then import by the car load. The Mexicans won't take this for long...so they'll go to war on the streets of Upstate New York and in Toronto itself.

You faggots already come here by the millions to duty free shop every month...only a matter of time before you come begging for our greenery.

>mfw street beans in my state will decimate Leafs left and right for stepping on their turf.

you do know that task force recommendations are not the same thing as OFFICIALLY LEGALIZING WEED, dont you?

DUDE

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Is he actually gonna catch shit for the fundraising stuff?

Look at everyone behind him. Even the faggiest of leafs think he's a joke

no mention of the way canuckistan intends to deal with UN Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs, the ultimate reason why there is no real legalization of any substance that got on the list, anywhere in the world

up to four personal plants per person!

landlords are complaining on the radio about renting a place to four people who can now grow 16 plants in their rental home. top lel

>$500 an ounce
where does it say that?

There is no impeachment in Canada. He'll have to step down.

Will he?

>A lower tax rate, initially, could help to avoid repeating the experience in Washington, where a high tax at the start of legalization, combined with a shortage of legal product, strengthened the existing illicit market. Taxes could be adjusted over time to reflect changes in market conditions.

DUDE CHEAP WEED LMAO

Not law yet by any standard.

It's been our destiny since the day we first chose to have a leaf for a flag.

Very unlikely. There will not be an outrage big enough over this to justify him stepping down to the Liberals and / or himself. Canadians are all politically apathetic.

>criminals want to pay more for less

LOL

>tfw it will be beaners to bring day of the rake

>DUDE INTRODUCING FOREIGN CHEMICALS THAT ACT ON BRAIN CELL RECEPTORS DURING A TIME WHEN THE BRAIN IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT LMAO

I think the max should 28 grams. Don't get me wrong, I'm extremely pro marijuana, but let's be real. Why would you need more than an ounce of weed at one time? And if for some reason someone finds a legitimate reason for having more than an ounce, they should be required to have special permission and clearance for doing so

Stop duty free shopping here you parasite.

hotglobalnews.com/justin-trudeau-announces-the-cost-of-marijuana-in-canada/#

> Allow for the public possession of up to 30 grams of marijuana.
Why do they always put limits on?
You don't limit how much alcohol or tobacco you can have, so why cannabis?
> Allow the sale of edibles, as long as they are not deemed to be “appealing to children.”
Do they mean packaging, or taste?
Because I'm pretty sure more edibles are candy or brownies...
> Discourage provinces from selling marijuana in stores that also sell tobacco or alcohol — “wherever possible.”
What? Why?

>Using weed can permanently fuck your career because it's illegal
>The fact that weed is illegal gives it a much stronger social stigma than if it were legal.
>Landlords can fuck with you however they want if they find you're a stoner
>No assurance of quality/purity because you're getting weed from the black market

Dude why would you want to legalise weed lmao you're gonna have to pay taxes?! Why don't you continue buying mould infested weed from chad soaked in pesticides? Think of the shekels!

OP is a fucking mongoloid

the last one is cuz they dont want ppl smoking weed and getting drunk at the same time cuz weed stops u from vomitting, and if u get alcohol poisoning, u may not be able to vomit

People who care deeply about price will grow their own.
Same with people who brew their own alcohol.
Most people will just buy from a store.

Limit is for public possession.

If you're growing weed you'll easily exceed that limit.

Edibles you want to bake in large batches due to the smell/pain in the ass involved, and can be made with the waste product after you use weed in a vaporiser, which requires you to use even more weed to get the same results.

30g possession limit IN PUBLIC however is actually quite reasonable. It's not as if it's enforcable to set limits in private residences, cops aren't gonna be knocking door to door looking to see if you have more than the legal limit of weed.

>NEED
REEEEEEEEEEEE
leave their high capacity assault blunts alone

>Officially legalizes
Wrong

This is just a recommendation by a task force.

Why are there so many fucking retards here?

Also on the last one there's only maybe 2 major liquor chain stores in Canada and I assume they don't want them immediately monopolizing the market

>Canadian public no longer loves Trudeau
>articles about honeymoon stage big over
>suddenly the Canadian gov can cleave trough the impassable obstacles of weed legalisation
Is Pierre really that much of a faggot? Is it possible for Canadians to strong arm their PM?

Someone need to nuke the Greater Montreal, Greater Toronto and Greater Vancouver regions

DUDE 420 BLAZE IT LMAO

>posting in a shitty thread to begin with eh

This is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard.

Weed + booze is the best possible way to get dizzy and blow chunks everywhere. Common noob mistake is to overdo mixing the two.

> Discourage provinces from selling marijuana in stores that also sell tobacco or alcohol — “wherever possible.”

because here in cucktario we have a megatetratiton JEW called the LCBO

liquor control board of ontario

our beloved lying dyke premier wants to sell weed inside the lcbo

why? because theres a 50% markup on everything inside the lcbo and the government rakes all that "sin" tax so that they can waste it on enriching themselves

this is LITERALLY the ONLY good thing to come out of these recommendations

Not true, at least not entirely.
My ex threw up the first time she dude weed lmao'd

You're right. We should raise the age to 25. That way, no one under 25 will smoke weed.

Oh, wait...

Well, looks like Ohio has to legalize rec now, or we're going to have the ATF all over Lake Eerie.

>our beloved lying dyke premier wants to sell weed inside the lcbo
>why? because theres a 50% markup on everything inside the lcbo and the government rakes all that "sin" tax so that they can waste it on enriching themselves
>this is LITERALLY the ONLY good thing to come out of these recommendations
So much this.

well done fellow dude weed lmaos

Damn canada finally getting uncucked

>getting uncucked
haha don't go crazy now

We're just gonna withdraw from it, there's no penalty for doing this in of itself. Now there is the risk of pissing off signatories to this convention, especially the US, who last time we tried to decriminalise weed had the DEA promising extra screenings at the border fucking our economy spooking us out of changing the law, but this time they seem fine with it. It's hard to see the diplomatic reprecussions of Canada doing this when the US is allowing legalisation at a state level and seemed primed to continue this policy under Trump due to the intersect of states rights and DUDE WEED!

Forgot pic related

you seem to misunderstand, this are merely the recommendations of a review board. this has nothing to do with getting the green light to legalize it.

bitch cuck turdeau will still have to grovel at trumps feet and beg to legalise it.

daddy will save us from this degeneracy

dont post again stupid nigger

finally

>LCBO
>Basically the only retail store that can sell booze
What the fuck?
Isn't that the kind of thing they do in communist countries?

Why isn't it 19 like everything else?

LCBO is only a thing in Ontario. Ontario is a shithole that needs to be nuked Ontario niggers are not people

Sadly not, this seems to just be a distraction from Trudeau's Chinese pay for play scandal

>Isn't that the kind of thing they do in communist countries?
its almost as if you dont realise that ontario is in canada

>smoke weed
>become a degenerate hedonistic stoner

i guess my fedora is on too tight for weed

We pay about $25 for a 26 oz. of vodka. Fucking insane. 2-3# for a tall can of beer.

2-3$*

if you relly wanna get fucked up buy the wine making kits from costco,

$75 makes you 90 bottles of wine

Canada liquor legalisation largely works on a provincial level, with the feds setting fairly loose standards. Ontario has the most full retard system in Canada.

First, back during prohibition days, to appease the prohibitionists they agreed to strictly control liquor under one store where it wouldn't be sold by profiteers, but the people.

Eventually people figured out giving the government can't run retail worth shit and its best done by the private sector. So they started opening up this chain called "the beer store" owned by the big brewers including American ones.

Which eventually resulted in private US brewers having a government enforced monopoly over liquor distribution in Ontario. It's not communism, it's worse, it's neoliberalism.

I know that feel.
Same prices in Australia.
On the flip side wine is pretty cheap though.

>recommends
>the same as legalizing

Are you smoking the leaf leaf?

Non hobo wine here is about $10-12 for 750ml. What about you?

I'm not a big fan of wine, though. And it gives the most brutal hangovers.

Smoking the leaf are you OP? No wonder you don't realize

>recommends
>isn't actually legalizing it

Good, maybe all the fucking liberals and niggers will emigrate to Canada.

>this seems to just be a distraction from Trudeau's Chinese pay for play scandal
lel

Yeah about the same if you're picky.
Cheapest bottles are $4, but people generally like to spend at least $10.
If you're not picky you can get a 5 liters of not-the-worst boxed wine for $16.

Incidentally this is why Canadians are so hyped about the task force recommending weed isn't sold with alcohol.

I know most of the world is going "but isn't that lame?" but motherfuck if you didn't do that fucking Ontario would definitely try to sell weed under a monopoly from its liquor stores and then give the monopoly over to the US again a few decades down the line in the interests of "Free market efficiency".

>brutal hangovers
hydration is key, for every dl of wine have 2 dl of water

I can get $1800 black market lbs in Colorado faggot. We did shit right here.
$120 ounces at med shops too. All high grade.

Here its 45$ for 4L of average box wine

>get to be PM because dude weed lmao
>actually do nothing about it
>people want your head on a stick for unrelated reasons
>start the legal process for dude weed lmao to placate them
it was his Trump card all along, you got played leafs

>and encourages involvement of Indigenous communities.
I thought they legalized weed, not oxy

I'm rattled because nobody will give a shit but god I hope there's a vote of non-confidence

Holy shit why the fuck is it that expensive?

We do this in Pennsylvania too. Beer is privately sold though.

Dude handouts lmao!

>weed stops u from vomitting

What the hell kind of weed are you smoking and where can I get some?

>podunk shitdump swag
>"All high grade"
DUDE, LMOA

Oh yeah lmao!

We get shaken down by both the corporations and government here, everything is taxed into oblivion

Weed is a well known Antiemetic, it's a huge part of why Cancer patients use it.

Combined with alcohol it's not though because it makes you intensely dizzy. High amounts of booze + little weed in particular can make you hurl.

Fucking degenerate lazy potheads, the absolute worst. Sure is nice living in a society where children's playgrounds will smell like weed and be full of open drug use.

whatevs, ya'll ain't got shit on Cali weed.

There is a monopoly on liquor and beer (LCBO and Beer Store)

Lmao!

Keep telling yourself that

I know this all too well

>Dude lets put 50% tax on alcohol and smokes to stop people from being addicts
>more alcoholics and smokers than ever before
>Thanks for the free money ingrates ahahahaha

>Liberal Majority
>Non-confidence vote

Dude Lmao.

Also i'd rather take a pickaxe to the face than go back to the mid-2000s drama.

Nah, last official announcement from the Canadian government was on April 20, 2016 (yes, I shit you not), that they're preparing legislation for spring 2007. That hasn't changed.

>Using weed can permanently fuck your career because it's illegal
>The fact that weed is illegal gives it a much stronger social stigma than if it were legal.
>Landlords can fuck with you however they want if they find you're a stoner

Do you seriously believe those stigmas will be gone if weed is legalized?
Especially when previous experience in US demonstrate that stoners still remains irresponsible selfish cunts that nobody want in their property or working for them despite legalization.

A maple leaf, though.

>strategic maple syrup reserve