Now Putin is forcing refugees to rape women in Germay

Pro-EU think-tank says Russia and Syria could be orchestrating migrant sex attacks to swing the upcoming German elections

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4032432/Pro-EU-think-tank-says-Russia-Syria-orchestrating-migrant-sex-attacks-swing-upcoming-German-elections.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4032432/Pro-EU-think-tank-says-Russia-Syria-orchestrating-migrant-sex-attacks-swing-upcoming-German-elections.html
youtube.com/watch?v=llLKar19XhA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4032042/Russia-backed-deal-evacuate-thousands-civilians-rebels-trapped-Aleppo-hits-delays-amid-calls-monitor-pull-out.html
youtube.com/watch?v=APnPH9u8-zs
sputniknews.com/politics/201612141048561432-putin-forbes-powerful-person/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this how cold war propaganda was made?

Stupid europoors don't understand that tanks are made to shoot not to think
No wonder Europe is a gay third world shithole

So what is the claim then, hired rapists?

Literally when did Russia become the boogie man for leftist shills like I turned my back for a second or just blinked once and suddenly every leftist's views on Russia instantly and completely reversed themselves

This.

RUSSIA IS HACKING MY COLON I'M FUCKING SHITTING BLOOD PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION FOR THE ELECTORS TO ELECT HILLARY CLINTON MY FUCKING ANUS STINGS LIKE BEES

My god Russia's suddenly become this omnipresent all powerful boogeyman.

Terrorists are not working anymore as an excuse to do anything they want, so they pushing for a new Cold war

>Muslim rape
>"Russians did this."

Did Russians became the jews of the left?

The claim is Assad, at Putin orders, could have sent squads of rapists mixed with the refugees, to create discontent against Merkel with the rape of many women before the elections in Germany.

legit kekked

I find it interesting how coordinated the American and European establishment has become. The moment this 'Fake News' bullshit started popping up in America it was brought up here too. The same story with this neo-red-scare. I used to make fun of conspiracy theorists now I'm slowly becoming one myself. I'm actually unironically watching Alex Jones now.

It's nice that the left have a scapegoat in Russia, to blame all their problems on.

good. Putin is the hero we need

>This just in...
>Russians hack Syrian refugees

>yfw Putin is stopping us from having gfs
WTF I hate Putin!

Time to hunt openly Russians and Russian agents.

The vodka niggers declared war.

Is there anything Putin can't do?

And Alex Jones called these people... wait for it... crazy conspiracy theorists. Infowars is bashing people for conspiracy theories.

OMG RUSSIA HAS HACKED MY KEYBOARD I CANT STOP TYPING WITH JEWS YOU LOSE NOW THERESA MAY IS GONNA MAKE ME PLAY SOGGY BISCUIT WITH AAL THE OTHER ANTI SEA MITES IN THE GULAG

so is Russia now the scapegoat for the left?

Funny how things change so quickly.

Is there anything we cannot do?

Hope you realize Sup Forums will be on the side of Russia, not your cucked hellhole, Hans.

*hacks you a qt gf*

TRUMP IS SCUM. WORKING FOR SCUM. RUSSIAN SCUM. GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY. YOU ARE A TRAITOR. WE WILL NEVER HAVE ANOTHER ELECTION IF TRUMP IS ALLOWED TO TAKE OFFICE

REEEEEEEEE

pipe down muhammad dont you have some qt german girls to rape

Yeah if someone is accusing Russians of something you know things went right

Hon hon, de la pur propagande anglo-kike, mon petit Gianluigi...

>THE RUSSIANS DID IT

We're gonna get the old gang back together. Ivan, daddy britbong, and burgerland. Hans knows what happens when we do that right?

>(((pro-EU think-tank)))

Soros now understands that all the refugee shilling he's done is going to bite him in the ass, very soon, and he is angry.

Russia will undoubtedly use the refugee/migrant situation to destabilize EU and install more Russian friendly governments across the whole Europe. They would be dumb not to do so.

EU will either change, purge the Open Society trabants from its institutions and de-Merkelize, or fall apart.

>YES GOYIM ITS THE SLAVS NOT YOUR OWN SELLOUT LEADERS

You can't not stop being evil. Or so I hear.

>We're gonna get the old gang back together. Ivan, daddy britbong, and burgerland. Hans knows what happens when we do that right?

Vous tuer des bons blancs pour les kikes...tabarnak de gros Bubba sale...

It's merkel letting them in though and giving them house free of charge. EU must think we're stupid or something.

underrated post

From my point of view, you are evil.

youtube.com/watch?v=llLKar19XhA

>being this much of a role playing faggot
Get a life nerd xD

5 in a row Americlaps for you

Your point of view is irrelevant. And stupid as it gets you killed.

The left is globally imploding

It's actually quite fascinating to watch

Ahahahhaa

Top kek

when did i get killed?

>Cross boat in Germany
>Get to rape sweet German women
>"No no, sorry, it's not your fault, you're just brainwashed by the Russians, you poor thing"

GET THE HELL OF THIS THREAD YOUR MURDEROUS COUNTRY! STOP THE MASSACRE IN ALEP you literal cancerous pieces of shit. I hope you all burn in fucking hell.
Russian should be /banned from pol/

Seriously. This.

No.

/pol will be /pol the ones posting will be cold.
Thats the future.

Tyron you got a big mouth, plenty of room for some prison nigger cock.

You know the drill. bent over for the soap.

blaming terrorists has the unfortunate side effect of people wondering "maybe we shouldnt just let muslims in en masse"

"russians" is a much safer target

>tfw Putin hacked my will to study for tomorrow's test

Assad in using rape squads in Aleppo, many women are killing themselves to avoid rape.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4032042/Russia-backed-deal-evacuate-thousands-civilians-rebels-trapped-Aleppo-hits-delays-amid-calls-monitor-pull-out.html

Thats the surprise you have wait for.

They are going nowhere forcing this Russia meme. It already peaked in the 80s. The meme is stalled now. Its on cooldown. THEY ARE BEING CORNERED!

Nice.

Ok

We are hackraping your women. What you gonna do, whitey?

HOLY FUCK ITS HAPPENING TO ME NOW FUCKING RUSSIANS HACKED MY SIDES I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING QUICK WIRE CONGRESS!

All out of ideas...

(spins chair around)

what to do , what to do

(looks at bookshelf in CIA office)

AH, got it, blame Russia

>tfw I got hacked by 219kg Russian brainhacker and now I can do nothing but shill for Russia
FREE ME

hahahaha holy shit

all this time... All this time I was vlaming these poor refuguees for these sexual attacks when it was actually the fucking russians.

I'm joining the liberal forced now and will demand on my twitter and facebook that we let even more of these poor souls inside. And when more rapes happen, we all know it's the actually the russians and not these poor opressed angels

--- RUSSOPHOBIA NOW BANNABLE OFFENCE ON Sup Forums Sup Forums---

1. Making mendacious, dehumanizing, demonizing, or stereotypical allegations about Russians as such or the power of Russians as collective — such as, especially but not exclusively, the myth about Russian hackers or of Russians controlling the American President, economy, government or other societal institutions.

2. Denying the fact, scope, mechanisms (e.g. the gulags) or intentionality of the genocide of the Russian people at the hands of Communist Russia and its supporters and accomplices during The Cold War

3. Accusing the Russians as a people, or Russia as a state, of inventing or exaggerating Brexit.

4. Accusing Russian citizens of being more loyal to Russia, or to the alleged priorities of Russians worldwide, than to the interests of their own nations.

5. Drawing comparisons of contemporary Russian policy to that of the CIA

based dimitry

Russians after successfully hacking US election and then rapehacking Germany youtube.com/watch?v=APnPH9u8-zs

Hy oхyeть тeпepь.

I think russian hacked my penis I can't fap anymore and oh god it's getting worse help russia is spreading through my body Гocyдapcтвeнный гимн Poccийcкoй Фeдepaции

Found the Muslim.

Report to for your sentencing, musselman.

lel they're really trying to have another cold war aren't they?

I'm so done with these fucking lies. Stop blaming all this shit on Russia to try and start a war. I will never go to war against Russia, nor will most of the populace. Besides can you imagine a squad of millennial soldiers? The war would be lost within a week kek.

this is the funniest shit I've read all week, and a lot of autistic stuff has come my way.

Found the muslim.

GET THE FUCKING CROSS.

Les chiens anglos pensent qu'ils peuvent arreter le gros gars...

sputniknews.com/politics/201612141048561432-putin-forbes-powerful-person/

This is perfect. Now we just need a term like anti-semite to pathologize them.

good post pytor you are welcome in my lands oh second greatest ally

Wait a second if I hack-raped somebody does it mean that I am not a virgin anymore?

That's actually pretty smart

>brb hacking some refugees to rape op mom

This is some next level propaganda m8.

Ah well there you go a clear cut case for reinforcing borders and strict vetting.

Fuck off Russia were supposed to be mad at you right now

probably the dumbest lie ive ever read

>russia is behind literally everything now

this is getting ridiculous

>rebel groups claim
jewish garbage

you monster!

Kek, based Ruskibro.

This wouldn't have been possible if Germany would vet the migrants first like any sane and rational country.

Russophobes

Assuming this is true:
>Allowed refuge in a country
>Get controlled by that countries enemy to sexually assault women and harm the country that is helping you

Even if this is true it just makes refugees look like what anti-immigration people paint them as, opportunistic leeches that have no connection to their new country.

Okay this is it
I'm voting Merkel

Putin is fucking with the whole western world and it seems like the EU and Merkel are the only ones to see though this scheme

We'll destroy anyone who gets in our way

I can't believe Sup Forums are putin-cucks now

Finally a russian who isn't drunk

This coordination didn't start very recently. I noticed it ever since I started caring about politics (~3 years). It's the same with most events concerning Russia (events in Ukraine, Crimea and especially MH17) or Syria. Such discipline...

Yes, obviously those poor migrants were forced by the Russians to do it! Let them all out of prison and make sure Achmed gets family reunifications with all 30 cousins!

This is literally the funniest comment I have ever seen here. Include me in the screencap

>Meanwhile your getting gibs from Germany and getting a wage for raping German girls.

What a time to be a Syrian refugee.

kekd