Britain appreciation thread: Is Britain the most relevant nation?

Britain is the centre of the world. It's the basis from which world time-zones are calculated from. It's capital is London which is the economic centre of the world. They invented the world's most popular sports: Football, Golf, Cricket, Baseball, Rugby.
And Britain pretty much invented everything there is in the world today. The first computer, TV, Internet, Telephone you name it. And of course the English language which we are all speaking right now.

It is THE most relevant nation in the world. It is the leading nation of the world.

God save the queen!

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/uk-has-worse-mobile-phone-coverage-than-albania-and-peru-10695155
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Years'_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Austrian_Succession
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immanuel_Kant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friedrich_Nietzsche
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_the_Great
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's not wrong anons

WOW.

master race tbf

>superier
fuck.

The British Empire was the true spirtitual successor of the Roman Empire.

>inb4 muh Holy Roman Empire

I'm sorry but the HRE was a bunch of Germans fighting each other while LARPing as Romans. The whole point of the Roman Empire was to spread civilisation as far and wide as possible which the British Empire did better than any other since the Romans.

i like france as well

great architecture, philosophy and art

get fucked

by my baguette :3

This. Us and the frogs. Third place, and a long way off, is Italy, fourth Spain.

Actually maybe Spain in third as they civilised indios. Indios are truly scum, and I'm not sure we could have done much better with them.

Third place is a tie between Germany and Italy

Spain's a joke.

What?

If Britain is so great, how was I able to ruin it within a decade?
check mate

i said get fucked

Honourable mention to the Greeks. Germans and scandis, well there was a bit of industry and some decent composers, but they aren't very influential in the grand scheme of things.
The Krauts did try but ended up being too autistic so now we are jewed forever

Most European and Northern American countries are pretty based in their own strengths, really. Gotta give them each respect.

I just want to interrupt with some flag without a bong behind sucking other bong's dicks

Britain is LITERALLY worse than Albania or Peru

news.sky.com/story/uk-has-worse-mobile-phone-coverage-than-albania-and-peru-10695155

Germany has had far less of an impact on human development than Spain. Germany had no empire, was shit at trade, if it wasnt in the middle of Europe it would have gone full autist like the nips before the yanks opened em up

Why?

Except, y'know the kingdom of prussia, the austrian empire, the holy roman empire

you know there is history before 1800?

RULE BRITANNIA

>muh Prussia

Yes but what impact did that have on anything? Not influential.

Yes, I was just thinking about this yesterday, noticing that everything great appeared to be German. But then I realized Britain had even more.

This is true too.

i hate you and france

>Germany had no empire
Except the Prussian Empire, Austrian Empire, and Holy Roman Empire?

You mean they had no colonies. That's not what an empire IS.

Napoleon sold his colonies, and established an empire in Europe, as the Germans did.

HOLY SHIT

IS THIS WHAT KIDS ARE BEING TAUGHT IN SCHOOL

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Years'_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Austrian_Succession
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immanuel_Kant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friedrich_Nietzsche
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_the_Great

Prussian Blue has good albums

>Britain invented the internet

Robert E Kahn and Vint Cerf invented the internet both Americans

Was the most relevant nation.
America clearly takes the top spot now, but from roughly 1500 to 1945 it was britain.

>1500
No. just no.

Britain became the most relevant nation in 1815. Before then, it was France

In 1600 alone, France had 4x the population, army, colonies and wealth of England.

Cheers frogbro

Pretty language, women and food.
Frogs are okay in my book

besides scottish (dead language) they don't even have a language of their own. They speak american and more recently arabic. How can they be relevant?

Correct. Call us when you want liberated from your caliph.

>Says the nigger.

>They speak american