Redpill me on recent Aleppo conflict. What's going on?

Redpill me on recent Aleppo conflict. What's going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y7Kjp9N4mlo
youtube.com/watch?v=mXvslF0gyLo&t=21s
youtube.com/watch?v=mXvslF0gyLo
youtube.com/watch?v=5ypUz1WYens
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm male and if a woman ever raped me I would immediately kill myself. In fact I would do it beforehand just on a rumor that hordes of women are coming to rape me.

There is literally nothing worse than rape on this planet.

Fake news.

Corporate media is attempting to sell you a gigantic lie yet again.

This is what people who are actually on the ground in Syria are saying:
youtube.com/watch?v=y7Kjp9N4mlo

Meanwhile every news org is running the same story, about women being raped and children being killed by Assad's army. The goal here is to get you to feel guilty for not supporting interventionism, they profit off of global conflicts and the MSM is their propaganda arm to ensure you are on board.

Jihadist scumbags initiated propoganda overdrive cause they lost the last piece of land they had in Aleppo. Of course liberal media being the lackeys they are jumped on the victim train cause who better to team up with in the victim game than Muslims and liberals?

the what?

Liberation.

70% of Aleppo was under government control, but the eastern portion was under islamist rebel control. As of yesterday, the government has retaken 95% of the city, and pushed the rebels out, although there are reports today of clashes.

Western governments/ media, which are aligned with Saudi arabia and the gulf states, present the rebels as freedom fighters. Even though they're barely different from ISIS in their goals. Islamic society, sharia law.

Basically Obama and Hillary are supporting terrorist to take out the Syrian goverment.

They call them "moderate" rebels but they are human scum that decapitate kids for fun. MSM is sucking liberal dick as usual and spinning it the other way around.

youtube.com/watch?v=mXvslF0gyLo&t=21s

Didn't the moderate freedom-loving child beheaders want a fatwa so they could kill their wives because it's preferable to being raped?

Aleppo.

>What's going on?
Glory

>What's going on?

democracy

Holy shit, the madwoman! only 100 views.

Spread this !

WE WUZ CONTROLLED OPPOSITION N' SHIT

Is that you Gary???

CIA and saudis getting wrecked by russian hackers

virgin magics.

Looting being blown out of proportions.

Subhumans killing subhumans

Lets hope it never ends.

"Suicide over rape" is code for regular suicide and honor killings by fighters who don't want to be cucked. Island Japs in 1945 = same thing, except we really did rape quite a few of them.

wtf i love leafs now

How long until that journalist is found dead?

It's war. Bad things happen. If the US hadn't supplied ISIS and "moderate rebels" or instigated the "arab spring" in the first place, these people wouldn't be dying.

Islamists lost the war in Aleppo.

"Secular rebels" literally stopped existing back in 2012 - all of them melted into either Al Nusra, ISIS, or other Islamist groups.

What these left leaning orgs miss is that supporting these rebels is necessarily dooming the Alawite community in Syria - will the US intervene again when Islamists start massacring Christians and Alawites?

This is deadliest form of virtue signaling - simplifying a conflict by assigning good/bad labels to groups arbitrarily.

>Redpill me on recent Aleppo conflict. What's going on?

Mudslime sects are killing other mudslime sects.

Personally, don't fucking care. Nuke the entire region and do away with the goat fuckers

>women would rather die than fuck you

How do i escape this pain?

...and what is a lepo?

Who is Aleppo???

uh-lepp-poe

You are kidding, right?

poor rebels weren't able to rape her

it's a geopolitical conflict involving USA, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Russia, Turkey and Kurdistan
glad I could help

nice numbers
are you that qt leaf reporter that went to syria and btfo the retards today with her report
you will avoid the day of the rake

Necrophilia

a leppo? what's a leppo?

>Years of syrian conflict
>Newfags heard on the MSM that Aleppo was "re-captured" by the "Syrian regime"
>"H-hey guys redpill me"
There's millions of videos on youtube about Syria, just watch some you lazy fuck.

Why are they lying?

well I had my doubts but now that alex jones is saying assad dindu nuffin then I'm sure he dindu indeed

>women are killing themselves rather than committing rape

I've never raped anyone, but is the experience really that bad?

>(((rebels)))

Into the trash it goes

>Rebels report

Bashar Assad is literally going house to house raping women and children which he then strangles with his bare hands. Putin is videoing it on his iPhone.

This is actually more realistic than the bollocks the mainstream media are shilling.

Yeah, no. It is the rebels and Al Nusra who are doing the atrocities. It is the US who are breaking ceasefires. The same hospital has been reported destroyed about 6 times now over the course of months.

US, UK, and MSM desperately clinging on to the hope of regime change for their Saudi masters.

>Redpill me on recent Aleppo conflict. What's going on?

It's an incredibly war-torn hell, and some of the stories I've read and pictures I've seen made me go all misty-eyed.

I wish we could come up with a solution that doesn't involve having to take them all in, but the fact that we're just sitting there doing nothing really drags me down.

Regime change agenda. The usual.

hordes of woman are going to your house right now to rape you

fake news propaganda

>WERE GONNA BOMB ALEPPO
>*terrorists leave Aleppo*
>*Aleppo gets bombed*
>WE HAVE CAPTURED ALEPPO
>*terrorists come back*
repeat 7 times

>youtube.com/watch?v=mXvslF0gyLo&t=21s
holy shit

Why do you think

>Gary Johnson Super PAC
Who would actually spend money on this retard?

This, plus Europe open doors you damn opressors.

Lies lies and more lies. Watch this, even the UN says all our media is lying. This should be shown to everyone

youtube.com/watch?v=mXvslF0gyLo

I apologies for the actions of my Jewish controlled country, we just keep fucking shit up

youtube.com/watch?v=5ypUz1WYens

I don't think she represents the UN, she was just giving a talk.

fb.com/EvaBoBeeva

This is her FB page. Many pictures of her with SA soldiers. There's definitely a bias with her, but a refreshing opinion nonetheless.

Russian liberation. ISIS will win this war now for sure. People will support them.

>refreshing opinion nonetheless

She goes beyond opinion, dismantling the "sources" of western media etc...

FOR FUCK SAKE..
watch and stfu

They look like the hippies in my university holy shit.

Why is Assad considered bad? What has he done that's so terrible that made the rebels?

bump

Why not kill as many as possible, save the last bullet for yourself?

These people are human scum.

Damn she's awesome, and got huge balls too!
also
>85% voter turnout
Holy shit!

Every war is about money. They are all fake and have useful idiots - rebels/Isis/etc. The Middle East wars are just geopolitical moves made by American imperialism.

And I'm a nigger for forgetting image

>human

I heard Syrian women are fighting in this war too because male soldiers out there have been short.

Absolutely disgusting.

Goddamn that's a good video, talk about a gem of a canadian! Need to get that video out and trending before the jews censor it

Good find user

Genocidal maniac

>Why is Assad considered bad?
Because Assad backs the Russian Iran-Iraq-Syria pipeline whereas USA supports Qatar-Turkey pipeline.

It pretty much comes down to economic incentives, but see...

the thing is the fanatics are more on the side of the USA.

they say that death nullifies honor.

Well it does not nullify honor in the ones still living. In this case, in their microcosmos, what they are doing is based.

Moderate Rebels = Moderate Muslims = Moderate Islam

Someone who's arms and legs fall off.

Rebels got steamrolled. No human beings were harmed.

oh those were the rebels? Well who cares then kek.

When people IRL talk about moderate muslims I just babble on about "moderate rebels" and the failure of the Arab Spring. It's bullshit but there is just enough truth in it to really shock people in a red pill direction.

Yep, so moderate!

I hope they at least raped him first