How can Sup Forums be saved?

How can Sup Forums be saved?

by scaring off the plebbitors and newfags, they're the ones linking pol on the normies side of the internet and inviting them

sam hyde isn't only a low effort comedian

Raw milk is a lot easier to digest senpai

thats why you go on 4+Sup Forums. They have good quality posts

Sup Forums is just shitposting

by saging shit threads like this

awwwww poor little stormfag bothered by free speech?
too fucking bad leave then I hear the DNC and CTR are hiring

t. butthurt autist complaining about safe spaces

The only legitimate criticism there is the one regard civic "nationalists" and race realism. Everything else is complaining about raids by leftypol/Correct the Record/ect, which we can't do anything about, or whining about how Sup Forums is full of memelords.

You're fucking retarded. Do you even know WHY Sup Forums has become influential? It's because it combined tongue-in-cheek meme worship with factoids. When people shitpost about Sam Hyde, they're not creating a problem. They're part of the solution. Trying to be some trying Moldbug lite board is like asking to go back to 2010 when Sup Forums wasn't redpilling people or influencing elections. We have power because we've become amusing and accessible to the common pleb, and we're immune to leftcuck raids and Soros shills because everything is just so fucking chaotic.

Get over yourself you tryhard. Accept what pol actually is rather than yearning for some small fry autism community. If you don't like being at the center of a cultural zeitgeist, get the fuck off the board.

i hear ur mums gay dude lol

Stormcucks need to leave. Sup Forums is for diversity and multiculturalism. If you spend all your time in hate and bigotry then no one will listen to your message of kindness and acceptance!

neither /news/ nor Sup Forums was ever like the left part of that image.

Fuck you and your revisionism. It's always been a cesspit of retards

>/news/
Newfag detected.

This. Gotta trigger these retards

saving this for the massive amount of faggots on this board

WRONG

also

This. Also it's great for bulking
Only women and weakling faggots drink low fat jewmilk

Thanks for the (you), m8. I'm going to frame that post.

>4+4 chan
>where the mods are literally role playing ledditors and kym fags
no thanks, Sup Forums might be a shithole but its nothing compared to being banned just because you dont want to join a a certain mods larp so he can post the screenshot at kym

I like raw milk, but these civic nationalist kike and google apologists have to go back.

>Sup Forums is one person
>/nupol/ is one person
Loving this shitty divide and conquer thread

There is nothing wrong with civic nationalism

You don't even deserve a smug

It would be a great improvement towards our actual status quo... at least here in Germany.

It would be an improvement, yes, but it wouldn't be the best case scenario.

Besides being a milquetoast ideological midpoint for people unwilling to face hard truths? Yeah it's great.

>implying Sup Forums was ever a NeetSoc board

O I am laffin

Kys

What we are missing here is a "Leitkultur" translated to national leading culture comparable to Japan. Where everybody need to comply to and follow in order to become a citizen. Like to flawlessly speak the language, write it, know the culture, the history, the people, comply to law, assimilate

I think under those circumstances civic nationalism can be even superior to ethno nationalism due to its dividing character which will always lead to tension and can be used as mean to rule people by the strategy of tension and D&Q.

>low-effort discourse in unacceptable
>DUDE JEWS LMAO

Things that trigger normies:
Racism
Gore

Just make threads about these two things and the newfags will go away

civic nationalism is a requirement for empire building

fuck off to the_donald