He's /ourguy/.

Being an uncle tom is woke, these doubles will confirm

Literal retard, ignore

i think he is nigger

Bro/10
Would practice cool handshakes with

how so?

he's exposing the real problem in the black community

tjs hams it up to get more of an audience from whites but he isnt afraid of shitting on them as well, blacks treat him as a pariah because he tells it like it is

take his shit with a pinch of salt he isn't always right but he is on the ball a lot of the time, hes just a nigga with a camera speakin his mind

He's boring and simple.

Calm down hacker, Tommy is based.

I like him a lot. He says some hilarious shit and I think we all can agree that the black community needs millions more men like him.

Before I started watching him I thought that it was just the breakdown of the families in the inner city that is the primary reason the black community is fucked. He made me realize the true treachery behind it all: the black woman.

Black women raise their kids horribly, are unfaithful to their husbands or boyfriends that are probably already emotional wrecks due to their mothers. They also use their kids to get money, for attention, and to fuck over men.

Black women are systematically fucking over men by marrying them, having kids, and then acting so insufferable that the man does something stupid and they get divorced. Then the black mother wins the divorce and lives off payments from the ex-husband and welfare for the rest of their lives. It's a tragedy and people always claim its just black men being irresponsible fathers

And yet he has to pay child support

He's a highly intelligent, red pilled black man who looks at his race and says "Not good enough."

>is he a uncle tom or just woke?
Being called an Uncle Tom is the highest compliment you can receive from a nignog.

Pretty much.

based

fuck banana boy

Little nigger bitch boy...

youtu.be/qRYQNs2TONA

NIGGER

>being called an Uncle Tom is the highest compliment you can receive from a nignog

This. One of the biggest problems with the black community is blacks who actually try to fix their situation and try to redpill the others get the title of "white"

American blacks literally demonize success unless it's being a rapper or athlete. It's sad, it's a mentality and culture and that isn't something that's too hard to fix

he's a cool dude

pretty much this. sotomayor is a successful black man and people who hate on him are usually nigger-tier people.

He seems like a decent guy to be honest, but he is not the brightest and his show is hard to listen to as it is mainly him telling black bitches how dumb they are.

At least he is trying and props to him for having Duke on.

I really want to like him, but his biggest issue is that the solution he offers for dumbass nigs is racemixing. Watch his vids, and he'll tell you straight up that more blacks should be breeding with whites. I get where he's coming from, but racewmixing is certainly not the solution.

>American blacks literally demonize success unless it's being a rapper or athlete.
Indeed. And of course, these are careers that something like 0.0001 percent of people can achieve lasting success at.

I hate that term. Especially since the character was originally someone who looked after his people. Of course most niggas don't know that and will just use it as a derogatory insult for not not embracing the black stereotype to a T...

Honestly it stings a little still. Mainly because they always talk about how all of us are "blood" and "brothas n sistas" but as soon as you start being a civilised human being instead of a hoodrat, they treat you like some kind of traitor. It's like you're being dissowned by your family. But then again, it's mostly this generation and the last that are mainly like that. Older black people actually push that shit and will sing your praises if you end up not being apart of the "hood" culture.

he called ann coulter a racist white bitch so honestly, he can suck my white fucking cock.

what do you call a black man with a college degree?

a fucking nigger, which is what he is.

Ben Carson-level negro.
Would install as a kang in Africa but he still has to go back.

He's ok, blacks need more people like him even though i don't agree with him everytime. He pretty much scammed his fan base though for that documentary he's supposed to make and with all the nice houses he rents, i doubt he will ever work on it.

yes?

I respect this nigger for calling niggers out

Fuck off back to plebbit.

Tommy's woke

He knows whats up