Raising children in the 21st century

How in the world is it possible to raise children in the current year without them becoming 100% brainwashed?

In the old days all you had to do was make sure your children didnt starve or die of disease. Nowadays you have to make sure your childrens minds arent hijacked by mainstream nonsense.

You cant even watch a "kids" movie these days without the kid who watched it re-enacting the main characters liberal agenda.

People wonder why children are so disrespectful and disobedient towards their parents, well its easy to understand when all the media they consume make their parents look like idiots. They lose all respect.

Is the only solution to raise them in complete isolation? I certainly will not be encouraging my children to go to college unless they can somehow get a full-ride to an ivy league school where they at least can learn something in addition to being brainwashed.

Its so fucking dis-heartening to see the way children behave in this glorious era of subversion.

Other urls found in this thread:

thepublicdiscourse.com/2016/12/18403/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Just teach them your values and why you hold them. Watch Fox news, read The Bell Curve to them. And don't fret, young people tend to start liberal and drift conservative when they start their career

Simple. Talk to them like fully grown people, minus curse words of course.
Be honest with them too. You'll find by doing that, you start to be honest with yourself as well.

No, raising a child in isolation is abusive.

Let them be brainwashed. Who gives a heck? I know I don't. You should honestly just give up any of your kids that you have for adoption. That way a nice gay couple can adopt them. That is what a progressive parent would do.

The types of children that are guided by the media are generally the ones who have no good role-models. Just be a good role model, it's not that hard.

>How in the world is it possible to raise children in the current year without them becoming 100% brainwashed?

don't let them leave your Mom's basement, make them stay there with you posting on a Thai Bicycle Club image board changing the world

Teach them about the Federal Reserve and Central Banking. Show them how the control over money supply gives control over every other decision made by the people who use the Fiat Money.

Then show them how degenerate the modern world is and suggest that it can only function if someone is pushing the agenda from the top.

The children will have to know how the control method is sustained if you want them to have any hope of breaking the cycle.

Let Sup Forums raise them.

it not rocket sience really , kdis don't watch and swallow , they always ask question about everything they see on tv or the internet , if you actually had time for your kids and listen to them you would have known better

Tablets

My niece uses a phone or tablet and watches random youtube videos. Not even 2 years old yet and my sister seems to be using iphone/ipad as a babysitter.

I guess by stop trying to mold them into something which you think is true but just showing them things without any sugarcoating and intellectual honesty

The nightmare scenario I have in my head that if my child gets taught some bullshit in public school and I set them straight and they parrot what I taught them at school then some psychotic bitches who run those schools are going to complain about me to the authorities. I don't think it's that bad yet but I can see it getting there.

Not bad, poo. Not bad.

I do not know why people allow this, children so young should not have these things. Bad parents.

dont buy a fucking tv you huge homosexual is that so fucking hard for you?
give them books and toys for fucks sake
tv is not a fucking nanny

Most parents these days are the worst. I'm a teacher, and I see a lot of these kids really just want an adult to talk to. They crave attention whether it'd be good or bad, as long as someone pays attention. Which is awful, but hey, not much we can do. Just try to be a better generation of parents

To add to this, this is a good piece examining 3 cases of parents losing their parental rights to the state (in the UK)

thepublicdiscourse.com/2016/12/18403/

every day that goes by I'm becoming more attracted to little girls
is there any way to stop these feelings?

Easy: don't have a TV in your house and don't ever let them watch it. Don't let them have a smartphone or regular computer access until they're 13.

It's really this easy, but most people won't go for it because fathers want sports and women want their netflix. Fact is OP, you have to cut the cord.

>Raising children in the 21st century

Checked

Before Sup Forums -
>Kids, there's no such thing as monsters!

After Sup Forums -
>Kids watch yourself and be aware of your surroundings because there are literally people out there who will snatch you off the street and sell you into sexual slavery.

come into contact with them and realise they are a vulnerable child and need protection not exploitation

One of my classmates/friends had a household where there were pretty strict rules
1. No TV
2. No Radio
3. No music

He was not some religious nut either.
It sounded fucking ridiculous back then, and my friend kinda had to do a lot of thing "in secret", but they turned fin

Now that I got older, I totally understand those rules. Based father.

bullet

I am in contact with them every day. I don't want to exploit them and harm them
I wouldn't put it in until they are big enough for it to not hurt them

dont do that ever, you will only hurt them

>having children
>contributing to overpopulation
>increasing carbon footprint

Fucking kill yourself, thats the solution

>germany
>not contributing to the continuation of the white race

Good job Germany! You shouldn't have any more children to reduce your carbon footprint. Just let your migrants reproduce!

Sounds like a fucking bore

My aunt tried the same thing, her kids went apeshit

what if I wait until they are like 11 or 12? I know lots of kids started having sex around that age in school

>implying white race is a thing

Good goy!

Thank god pieces of shit like you are going extinct in the next generation

>look all this logical reason why you shouldn't raise little women

insert pic of loli

>NOMN NOMN NOM NOMN OMN NOM

Fuck it, everyone will marry just to have a loli to kiss her in the lips, hug her, play with her, paint their toes, look at their feet and legs.

>bell curve bed time stories

>no music
What the fuck

Just make them watch good shit.

I spent most of elementary school watching cosmology and undersea documentaries on the science channel and discovery channel. Good times.

Also, make sure they fucking go outside, don't let them stay inside. Being a Boy Scout was one of the best things I ever did, I didn't want to at first because I was an edgy middle schooler but I'm glad I did.

Kill yourself

Jesus Christ Hans, just go extinct already

rope

>I don't think it's that bad yet but I can see it getting there.

you have to teach your children to listen, take notes, and never reveal anything, only get others to reveal more,

basically everybody's child needs to be trained as a spy as soon as they are born, physical exercise and work with different languages, you can download rosetta, get your children to know as many languages as possible

My parents homeschooled me for this reason.
I grew up with no TV.
When I got to highschool, I wasn't homeschooled.
But because liberal worldviews were forbidden, that's all I cared about.
I discovered south park when I was a freshman in highschool.
Smoked weed when I was a sophmore.
I watched TV on netflix for years after.
Then went to liberal college, and partied all the time. Got a hippie girlfriend who I fucked all the time. But i smoked myself dumb and dropped out. Hanging out with niggers.
Came back home, realized my error.
I used to hate my parents and yell at them for not giving me a normal liberal life and their conservative views.
But then I growed up. I still think my parents are pretty dumb. But I'm dumb as well. And the whole time, I was just believing what I wanted to hear from the feelgood media.
But yeah, it doesn't really matter what you force your kids to do. They will do as they do. Just don't balk on your morals or standards with them. No matter what. My dad started becoming more liberal when I was. He got tempted because I was having fun. Now he's a wannabe libtard, and I am very conservative.
His giving up, really fucked with my head a lot. MAde me think that I was doing alright. He's a fucking snake.

you certainly have a twisted mind.

and i literally googled "children watching tv"

for you to see that as a "loli" and talk about her feet fucking creeps me out dude, end yourself.

Well, most of all, a parent MUST be active in their child's life.

I just got married in September and the topic of children came shortly after. I am disturbed by what is being taught to children in every direction. School is meant to create a rift between parents and offspring so the state pretty much does the rearing for you. It is incredibly depressing and makes it seem that one way or another, our children's minds will be shaped more by school, media, etc and less so by parents. Beyond that, most schools are shit at teaching and suppress children.

Therefore we decided that we will homeschool/unschool. I will stay at home with the kids and my husband will work. I have a pretty good job but i can never imagine giving up an infant to daycare (they give 8 weeks maternity leave where i work) and going back to work. Fuck that. I see no other way that would not involve giving up my children's minds to the state.
As a parent, one must be present to teach their kids to be strong, honorable men and self-respecting, nurturing women.

Well there's that rant.

So has anyone else done homeschooling or unschoooling?

no. it's too late now your life will always be miserable, you will always be lonely, you will never be with the person you truly love and unless you are planning to become an offender (by law inb4 endless discussion about trauma and consent) you will be chasing ghosts for the rest of your life.

thats a pretty stealth "im a girl" post

>Sup Forums
>having kids

Homeschool. Make sure they have responsibilities. Make sure they frequently cook dinner on their own.

Have them tag along with you when you do adult stuff. Even more important than interacting with their peers is interacting with adults. Make sure they have manners.

I've seen this work.

Woah, holy shit dude, slow down. Are yiu trying to tell me that properly raising a child takes effort?

Really gets the noggin joggin.

The only correct answers desu

That'll be my talk when they're 18 years old, how I'll stop him from an heroing is the tricky part

This. My son is at the top of his class in all grades and I'm certain it's because I don't dumb shit down and he knows that. I remember being his age and having adults (not my parents) talk to me like I was a three year old. Children strive to impress their parents, so give them the chance and environment to excell and they will make you proud

Start doing a quality picking of movies to your child to watch. Your kid must ONLY watch pre-recorded content that you selected before.

Only give your kid internet access about 12, keeping vigilance for everything they see, there are good softwares for this.

Go to the fucking school, meet their teachers and read the didactic material given. If there is anything wrong, even if it is just a teacher with piercings and tattoos, go complain at the school, my daughter is at a catholic one so it is not a real problem here.

The last step is to talk with your kid and ask her about different issues to see how it is being influenced.

t.dad

whats the weirdest shit youve caught her looking at/doing on the internet?

>Watch fox news

How about no tv until 13 like my parents did, and limited internet until 16. I think it made me a little less brainwashed

Do it