What the FUCK is their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o7ga6qxJh-o
youtube.com/watch?v=zgv6nJiDmiM
express.co.uk/news/world/625731/European-Union-toilets-housing-survey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they're hungry

This is how HIV looks like

you steal his flag and make it black so give him back and dont think to sack him cuz you have a lack of swag.

Stupid germonkey,get the fuck out from this thread.

pic related

Shut up you shill, germans are our brothers.

Nationalism. BASH THE NASH.

dunno

I bashed your mum's nash mate.

But what type ?
Theyr nationalism sounds like feminism ...

You've already made this thread. Fuck yourself.

T R I A N O N

legionnaires are gay

UNGURII AU FOST PRIMII IN ARDEAL !

WWW.CHANON.RO

Why are those ideas contradictory? stupid bozgor

Because Ceausescu's Cult of Personality and Excessive Communism is outlawed in Romania.
Plus,Legionnaires claim that Jews controlled Interwar Romania,which outlawed Communism and imprisoned hundreds.

Primii in ma-ta ?
>acum si noi

Every fuckin time

This slav thread now

>Plus,Legionnaires claim that Jews controlled Interwar Romania,which outlawed Communism and imprisoned hundreds.

You still aren't understanding. Communism is more than a political or economic ideology. Communists seek to fundamentally subvert the culture of any country they inhabit, and this is what was taking place in interwar Romania where degeneracy was widespread and values of democracy and human rights were seeping into the populace.

no problem pls

>t. Butthurt romani

youtube.com/watch?v=o7ga6qxJh-o

Thanks for this one you mongoloid descendants

fag

I had forgotten about that based pic of a well dressed Saddam firing a rifle from a balcony, thanks Romania!

Usually the problem lies with the glass hearts of Roma's. Hungarians are very cool people, and fit in with the rest of Europe. Meanwhile, Roma just send their beggars abroad to send home money for their GDP.

No we're not. Nobody here likes Romanians. You're all gypsies in our eyes

>hungarian minority literally everywhere
>except slavonic lands
tfw best genocider in the neighbourhood

I don't know what's funnier, Balkan threads or Romania/Hungary threads

>9 posts by this ID
c u c k

Romania/Hungary threads, we've gotten shitposting down to a fine art. We don't even need to write words anymore often enough, memes are enough.

Hungarian from croatian Baranja here. If it wasn't for the Serbs we would still live there

why were the horses so small?

Don't you mean '45 expulsion of Hungarians and Volksdeutschers?

shitskin romanians are

what part of it is funny?these shitskin kids just repost "le ebbin rebbit xD" tier cancer every day

A german's first words.

Nope. My family left in the late 80s

>these shitskin kids just repost "le ebbin rebbit xD" tier cancer every day
Are you talking about your own? Literally every thread has the exact same pastas/images posted by magyars, I actually find it surprising the Romanius pasta isn't posted yet. Maybe you realized it's getting old...

someone pls explain
This American doesn't understand eastern yurop memes
I thought Hungary was well off relative to it's neighbors. Isn't hungary more germanic than slavic?

gypo scum thread sage

Seriously, the bullying against Romanian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Romanian are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Romanian man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Hungarians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call an Romanian man a "gypsy"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Romanian man that they are a "gypsy"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

hungary is finno-ugric

yeah right
youtube.com/watch?v=zgv6nJiDmiM

no, they're mongolo-slavs

third post best post

t. gypsy

We are literally Poland , just not on crack .

because your a welfare sucking stinky fucking gypo. your language sounds like a retarded spanish ripoff and your culture is based on thievery and lies. you are not hardworking. dont bullshit yourself. you are not white

They're mongols but they tried to genocide a bunch of native white people over the course of a millennia and then got fantastically BTFO in the 1920s.

Better be mongolo-slav than dirty beggar gipsy.

>purest white
you are as white as a roach, or even less

>this fucking thread again

I swear that Russia can't be our neighbor soon enough

germano slavic

not really what happened gypsy

Romania topped the list of homes without indoor flushing lavatories, with 38 per cent not having this facility.

express.co.uk/news/world/625731/European-Union-toilets-housing-survey

why is romania such a 3rd world shithole Sup Forums?

>making the Same bait thread for a 1000 th time
Nice try gypsy go back to stealing.
Oh btw transilvania is hungarian and you gypsies only came here at the 12th century and stole your country togheter with your language and so called "culture". But youll live in denial no matter what so heres your you you faggot and shove it up your ass.

>I swear that Russia can't be our neighbor soon enough

I agree. It's time to go back

elaborate? Which white people? why? what happened?

wow what a great joke you backstabbing gypsy scum
jump off a bridge

your fake country will be disolved very soon hopefully indeed

What the FUCK is YOUR problem?

>the russians killed your grandpa and destroyed your country
>he loves them and wants more
the hungarian syndrome

>the russians killed your grandpa and destroyed your country
>he literally allies them and fights against his previous allies

(You)

>says the gypsy who allied with the ruskies to backstab Hungary and Germany

wew, backbone gypsy, why don't your kind have one?

>his previous allies

the germans were only allies against the russians to get Bassarabia back. Huns were allied with germans, not with Romania

only fought against the germans because they didn't want to leave the country after we asked them nicely to leave. They were the ones using our oil and were clearly losing a war we didn't want to fight anymore. And also get Maramures back. So no, there was no backstabbing. Self interest yeah

There isn't supposed to be any sort of white brotherhood. Europeans were killing each other for centuries. Sup Forums racism is just a familiar pretext for out-group hatred, and ultimately every group besides your own is out-group. Without shitskins, niggers and jews to hate, we'd be back to pure honest nationalism.

Gypsies ancestors are from India

magyar cigany

Who?

cool

>MFW Hungary washes off the paint soon, and all the sandniggers go to Romania, thinking that it's Chad

Romaniggers BTFO AGAIN