So do we seriously believe in pizzagate? Or is just a thing to fuck around with since trump won?

so do we seriously believe in pizzagate? Or is just a thing to fuck around with since trump won?

Does it matter? The fun is in seeing the media freak out as if it were real.

in light of the south korean situation who knows?
but it is odd in 2015 they said their building has a basement, but in 2016 they said their building doesnt have a basement

It started off as something to pass the time after the election calmed down things but after watching the defensive overreaction of the media we are now concerned.

>2015, best picture is Spotlight, a film about a real life massive pedophile ring and massive cover up of it in the US.
>2016, LOL, no, gotta be fake news, a massive pedophile ring could never operate in the US.

so basically "just a thing to fuck around with, but the more reactions it gets, the more fun it is"

with a side of "holy shit what if it was real?"

same. and the denials without actual investigation makes it seem legit

I believe in it almost exclusively because the media/dnc freak out about it

You know, this picture does its best to make the angle seem completely preposterous, but it really doesn't work on me.

Does this actually work on dumb people?

I'm sure it's nothing.

They obviously filled in the basement

>man rennovates pizza parlour? Must be child sex ring!

Are you aware of the "Sup Forums is always right meme"?

It's part of the fun.

this. it sort of skips over the fact that for the most part, people are now aware that the media willingly deceives people

>this
>MAN ENTERES STORE WITH A GUN AND DOES NOT SHOOT
>crickets
>HE IS GETTING CLOSE TO FINDING US OUT
>media explodes

>They obviously filled in the basement

yeah, filled it with dead kids, you mean

I believe there's shady shit happening.

Beyond that I don't think there's enough evidence. I have no idea exactly which places might be connected to the shady dealings. Someone needs to get better proof of something before we can really have a clear idea of what is happening.

>lefties taking as a joke that people care about clues of a world wide children sex traffic pedoring
>We are the crazy guys somehow

ok

Its rather amusing. Sup Forums by shitposting a shit theory very likely has killed dozens of children just so other people not implicated by this nonsense could rest easy.

Did you think you'd save anyone?

Your involvement in this matter has led to the products being destroyed. New products will be obtained. You cannot stop it, you cannot end it. The more you look into it, the more destroyed. You arent even close and purges are happening.

You cannot win.

Federal records of American Bridge 21st century superpac (soros biggest donor 2012-2014) making 3 consecutive donations to comet ping pong after the underground DC / Berlin projects.

it's so frustrating knowing that it's there and (((they're))) aware of it

>earth is flat?
ignored
>antarctica is a secret base?
ignored
>reptilians in the government?
ignored

>child abuse and sex rings?
LMAAAAAOOOO YOU WILL *NEVER* GUESS WHAT THESE RIDICULOUS CONSPIRACY THEORISTS HAVE COME UP WITH
LOOK AT ALL THESE PEOPLE WILLING TO ADMIT THEY FAKED IT
LOOK AT THIS WACKY DUDE WITH THE RIFLE
WHAT A BUNCHA CRAZIES, YEAH?

>It's totally plausible that there is networks of pedo in the Christian church and we should investigate it everytime someone mentions it. Also the church should be burned.

>LMAO NETWORKS OF PEDO IN THE GOVT WTF IS THIS CONSPIRACY THEORY ??? TINFOIL HAT RETARDS LOL

i wish it was
but we are right too often - jews are killing us all

Comet ping pong and george soros open society foundation are also listed as agents working on the Du Pont underground system (2012)

Not weird at all that kid ping pong pizzerias are involved.

Not too mention the Du Pont are known to be involved in child molestation and pedophilia, another of those coincidences, go figure.

just got redpilled on dupont