Pepsi CEO: 'My employees were all crying' after Trump won

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

POO IN PEPSI

yahoo.com/finance/news/pepsi-ceo-indra-nooyi-my-employees-were-all-crying-after-trump-won-155919576.html

>“They were all in mourning. My employees were all crying. The question that they are asking, especially those who are not white — ‘Are we safe?’ Women are asking, ‘Are we safe?’ LGBT people are asking, ‘Are we safe?’ I never thought I would have to answer those questions.”

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/pepsico-ceo-joins-trumps-economic-advisory-team-2016-12
youtube.com/watch?v=pSWN6Qj98Iw
youtube.com/watch?v=LhP5sDUnF6c
breitbart.com/big-government/2014/02/02/why-coca-cola-america-the-beautiful-ad-was-offensive/
greatagain.gov/president-elect-trump-announces-additional-members-of-presidents-strategic-and-policy-forum-8aa8822eced9?gi=d70e2dc6225a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>is pepsi ok?

No.

Only plebs drink Pepsi by choice

Real Americans drink coke
Fuck pepsi

Didnt she just joined trumps economy team or something? This smells like fake news

pepsi has always sucked. except for pepsi blue. that shit was the bomb, but as they say the brightest stars burn the fastest.

REAL PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN FREEDOM DRINK COKE, LIBERTY OR DEATH

>My employees were all crying.
So Pepsi is staffed entirely by women - where's the diversity?

>First president to be elected with a pro-gay marriage stance
>Gay people worried about their safety
Are these people actually retarded?

why is the CEO of pepsi a poo?

dr pepper > pepsi

I only drink Pepper so I don't give a fug

>bepis

So the shareholders are in a dilemma: trust the pooinloo CEO and fire every woman in their company or just fire pooinloo for politicizing their corporation

Nobody gives a shit about Pepsi. Real Americans drink coke nigga.

Nah we drink sweet tea

>tfw when you quit working for coke to work for pepsi week of the election

>Poopsi

diversity is against men

Isn't Dr Pepper part of the Pepsi brand or something?

>liberty or death
>not Loyalty Until Death, Strength in Unity
fucking rebels

BOYCOTT ALL PEPSI PRODUCTS ND BUSINESSES

Ayy

No, Dr. Pepper is owned by 7up iirc

>all crying
I'm a Pepsi employee and I wasn't crying.
This meltdown is fucking hilarious though

I stay away from brandname soda altogether. Cheap storebrand soda tastes great. I don't drink much soda though, and I drink diet when I do.

>see yet another CEO of a company
>its always another woman / colored person
>in America

explain this you fucking burgers

Depends on the distributing plant in the region. Where I live Coke bottles Dr Pepper and Canada Dry. Other areas it's vice versa

>POO CEO
Fuck i always thought Pepsi > Coke, guess i'll have to stop drinking the soft-drink jew forever.

I know a guy who works for Coca-Cola and he's redpilled as fuck

lol oh yeah? Well my based CEO, Sara Catz of Oracle had this to say:

> "I plan to tell the president-elect that we are with him and will help in any way we can,” Catz said, in a statement ahead of the meeting. “If he can reform the tax code, reduce regulation and negotiate better trade deals, the U.S. technology industry will be stronger and more competitive than ever.”

FTW

"Are we safe?" cried the binary gendered quadriplegic rape survivor PoC who identifies fluidly as either a rainbow colored faerie vampire wolf or an attack helicopter. A single tear came to my eye; I never thought I'd have to answer these questions.

I hope that stock investors are looking at this and wondering if these people are really fit to be running a company.

That's it. I'm done with Pepsi products for good.

We need to spread the word about this and get it here's to dump Pepsi as well

She's also part of Trump's team of advisers.

businessinsider.com/pepsico-ceo-joins-trumps-economic-advisory-team-2016-12

non whites have insane privilege here

Throw your Poopsi in the loo if you have any.

North Koreans weeping hysterically over the death of Kim Jong-il

youtube.com/watch?v=pSWN6Qj98Iw

>poo in pepsi

Pepsi is a disgusting Canadian drink so that's not surprising

is this
>things that never happened
or
>They actually believe in their victim bullshit.

Pretty sure Pepsi is from North Carolina. Almost as shitty as Canada, but not quite.

Might have something to do with his decision to make Mike "If You Like Cock, You Get The Shock" Pence his VP. Aside from the fact that it means Trump isn't concerned about having a VP that's homophobic even compared to other conservatives, it also means that the health of an obese 70 year old is all that prevents Mike "A Gigawatt a day keeps the gays away" Pence from being president

I didn't vote for Trump but even I think most of the fearmongering is stupid though. People are acting like he's going to repeal the Civil Rights Act, I've literally seen people saying that he is going to undo all social progress since the 50s

These stories make it increasingly difficult to relate to, bond with, or even like my fellow Americans. Your Saudi cunt lost. Big fucking deal snowflakes. Move on and pick a better candidate next time.

No wonder vets are always killing themselves.

Well 7up is owned by Pepsi worlwide (Except in America for some trademark issues they had)

i thought pepsi co ceo was a woman?

reminder to never buy coke/pepsi or any other jewish drink of any kind.

So you support this?

youtube.com/watch?v=LhP5sDUnF6c

I know its origins

I mean Canadians and northerners drink it

Hodges cross San Pablo cross A1A on the road sign in your picture.

Its amusing someone in Greece has a meme saved with a road in Jacksonville im on everyday.

the answer you are looking for is yes

anyone who "fears for their safety" because trump was elected is literally retarded

Real Americans don't drink crappy carbonated drinks.

plummet the share price - get rid of this bitch

they just can't stand the idea that they'll have to face the same horrors and shit behavior that white men face from assholes on a daily basis without being able to play the sex card or the fag card or the african american card

donalds bantz are literally god tier

who fucking says shit like that? lol

Disgusting. Absolutely repulsive.

>drinking sugar soda
Yuo people must be retarded to drink this poison.

Why the fuck is an Indian the CEO of an American company? Does this bother anyone else?

>poisting the worst scoring faction in everything but teamkills and honking

Worked for Coke, when I got hired I had to sit through about 3 hours of diversity training. It literally ran through the demographics of the US and said we need to pay more attention to everyone who is not white. I'm not exaggerating.

It was so patronizing, ran through bullshit scenarios like "Susan Mohammad Rodriguez is a left of center gender queer account manager, if x happens in this district, how can she/he be aware that y fits her ever changing needs of her diverse female customer base".

The ultimate in virtue signalling.

It's called affermative action. Non-whites and women get special privileges like being first in line for job selection.

>all crying
>all
I fucking hate blanket statements.

Pepsi is the canada to coca colas america

>I stay away from brandname soda altogether. Cheap storebrand soda tastes great. I don't drink much soda though, and I drink diet when I do

how does it feel being this much of a special snowflake?

Blue Pepsi really was their only palatable drink 2bh. Don't know why they had to make it limited edition.

Figures
>pic related

Rumour has it, that if you manage to buy a bottle of Pepsi from one of batches made the day after of the election, you can taste the salty tears of weeping liberal fucking idiot retards.

that is fucking disturbing

This

Real American's drink water with electrolytes.

Coke are Globalists. Just watch their ads it's full of SJW propaganda.
>Coca-Cola announced on November 30, 2016, that it “formally has opened its first factory in the Gaza Strip, the company announced Wednesday, in a move that could create hundreds of jobs in the beleaguered Palestinian enclave. The bottling facility had been partially open for several months but began full operations after a ceremony Wednesday.

“The $20-million (19-million euro) investment is the company’s first plant in Gaza and will create around 120 jobs immediately, a statement said, with an eventual expansion to 270.”

>breitbart.com/big-government/2014/02/02/why-coca-cola-america-the-beautiful-ad-was-offensive/

Pepsi supports NFL and doesn't put Aspartame in their soda oh and also still taste better.
Suck it Cokesuckers

It has been a good year.

>my employees were all crying

Fancy way of saying i'm breaking the law and hiring illegals.

My gf works in marketing at Pepsi, can confirmed she cried when Trump won and she is freaking out when I told her the boss is now working for the God Emperor.

I love her but I can't help but kek

What kind of marketing is Pepsi doing?

Having experienced the corporate world from the perspective of a mid sized company working with many big companies and sniffing around for the big fat corporate buyout, let me tell you the mid level people who work for these massive institutions are not particularly intelligent or knowledgable in any way.

They can talk a good game so long as they don't get caught out talking absolute shit and they are excellent at deflecting blame, but they spend their days not doing a whole lot.

Public/listed companies promise delicious sounding salaries and all sorts of benefits to would be recruits, precisely because ambitious people would rather work for themselves, or somewhere where they get share options and maximum autonomy

Reminds me of the Gavin McInnes joke, where his friend always bets against companies championing diversity over meritocracy, and now he is a millionaire

pepsi is headed by a designator. coke is endorsed by polar bears.

polar bears of course being the most red pilled and purest of bears

I love me some Brando too

She basically does marketing research for their energy drinks all day. Lot of spread sheets and math, she hates it but it pays the bills

wtf i hate pepsi now

>‘Are we safe?’ Women are asking, ‘Are we safe?’ LGBT people are asking, ‘Are we safe?’

>Crying
>Asking 'are we safe'?
Does Pepsi hire literal children? Should Pepsi be investigated for using child labor?

" People are acting like he's going to repeal the Civil Rights Act, I've literally seen people saying that he is going to undo all social progress since the 50s"

As much as i would like this i doubt that it would be possible.

the fear people are feeling is the work of a dishonest media making up stories and not because of anything trump has done
this is a fact

Why would a republican senate repeal a republican law?

>literally work for pepsi co.
>top 5 best days of my life
Really user, you can do better

wtf I hate Pepsi now

Coke > Pepsi

Goddamn I haven't had a soda in weeks. Shit is literally addictive. Even drinking one makes me want to drink 3 more. I want to stop being a fatass ;_;

>Pepsi

greatagain.gov/president-elect-trump-announces-additional-members-of-presidents-strategic-and-policy-forum-8aa8822eced9?gi=d70e2dc6225a

>President-elect Donald J. Trump today announced that three additional members will join the President’s Strategic and Policy Forum:
>Indra Nooyi, Chairman and CEO of PepsiCo.

>post yfw Pepsi get the bepis

>“They were all in mourning. My employees were all crying. The question that they are asking, especially those who are not white — ‘Are we safe?’ Women are asking, ‘Are we safe?’ LGBT people are asking, ‘Are we safe?’ I never thought I would have to answer those questions.”

Let's look at this from a "I can't believe I had to deal with this" the same way I would be saying it. What CEO really expects their workforce to break down over an election result?

PEPSI

PAY

EVERY

PENCE

TO

ISRAEL

DROPPED

>falling for the carbonated jew