I'm in the middle of a Transgender Awareness and Sensitivity course for my job. Ask me anything!

I'm in the middle of a Transgender Awareness and Sensitivity course for my job. Ask me anything!

>Transgender Awareness and Sensitivity course for my job.
>that's the kind of shit americans have to put up with
>not cucked.

Have you checked your priviledge?

We realize it. It hurts us.
NEVER. PRIVILEGE OR DEATH!

Are you on suicide watch?

If youre aware theyre transgender than theyre doing a bad job.

I have 92 dollarydoos in my wallet. If you can successfully find and shoot me before this is over, you can have it.

what job are you working that requires a course like that?

What job is it for?
Office or school??

what did you do to receive such punishment?

>Transgender Awareness
honesty, what is this?

Welcome to the life of a military officer.
Everyone is required to do it.

Just take solice in the fact that no matter how much mutilation trannies inflict on their bodies, they will never ever be able to change their gender.

Just tell them "I'm aware trannies are sensitive in the exact same spot I am, the penis, because we're both men but only one of us is mentally ill" and then walk out.

An attempt to allow people who are in, or who want to join that want to transition to stay in or join.

>military officer.
Lmao. When did the Us military sink this low?

>Ask me anything!

is RWBY good because it looks like shit

Awe shit brother, I've been there. What's up next, sexual assault prevention? Also, what branch?

are there any transgendered people in your office?

got some hot boipussi on deck?

well, can this be reversed or is the us too far gone already?
>military officer

seriously get your fucking shit together burgerland top kek.

Go back to teaching, Dave

Maybe someday. For now, we wait.
I do actually pity them for that one. Especially the ones with the chromosomes of one sex but the genitals of another (it actually happens, they used to mostly die because people born that way were prone to losing most of the salts through their urine shortly after birth. They invented some way to prevent that in the late 80's to 90's I believe.)
Sometime around the mid to late '00s.
It's terrible, I love it. Yang is best girl.
Second guy predicted it, USN represent!

Thank you for your time, sir.
My recruiter has officially lied to me. He said that this type of shit didn't exist.
Looks like I'm going blue collar now.

It's rare, this is literally the first time I've encountered it, they're just starting the training.

>Yang is best girl

What branch?
Airforce & Navy wouldn't surprise me.
If Army it means we are nearing the cliff.
If it's the Marines I will lose faith in America

US military has always had a fuck ton of classes that everybody has to do.
>Sexual harassment
>Equal opportunity
>Cold/Hot weather injury prevention (depending on location)
>Structured self development 1-4
>Accident Avoidance
>Resiliency Training
>Suicide Prevention
That's not even half of them, most of which are done on bullshit websites that barely work. I thought transgender stuff was going to be thrown in with EO, I guess I was wrong.

>my recruiter lied to me
Quelle surprise

Do you want me to give you a hand?

I think it's because of the current change in policy, we'll probably be including it in later versions of the EO instead of on its own.

Some of the classes they do have some effect to help, so I can't quite blame them. But I recall a story from my dad when he was in, he was in charge of a safety brief for his small group and they told him they were supposed to pull over and come to a complete stop when changing the radio station in your car. I doubt even the person who came up with that safety tip followed that.

I figured you were Navy, I heard something about this recently

anchors aweigh!

yang a shit

A Rube is fine too.

what's your job? asking so i can avoid this hell

Military officer. And spoiler alert: If it's come all the way here, it's either too late for you, or going to be very, very shortly.

Good news everyone! It is at least still policy that we are a binary society, and that "gender fluidity" is not a thing!

Why not just quit?

As an LT I had to give transgender sensitivity training to a bunch of combat engineers. It just turned into one giant joke.

Oh it is most certainly in EO now, but all leadership has to teach it to their Soldiers.

At least they used lube while fucking around with your time.

Unless you get an honorable discharge it looks like shit on a resume

I hope the course just teaches you how to kindly tell trannies to stfu about their feels because it's the fucking navy, and who the fuck cares.
T. Tranny

the only one of these little death by powerpoints i felt was useful was the Sex Trafficking one

Because I love my job, and I'm willing to put up with a lot more bullshit than this.
A friend of mine had a sexual awareness one in the USAF. They began by taking out a suction cup dildo and slapping it on the table.

thank god for good ol' Mike "Gas The Dykes"

Why do you comfort people who are mentally ill to the point where they think they are the opposite gender?

I'm not baiting you, or trying to provoke an angry response. This is a genuine question that I wonder. If a man thinks he is a woman, that is Gender dysphoria or gender identity disorder (GID).

More along the lines of "What options do we have for treatment, what do we do in regards to physical standards, and how do we manage things like urinalysis?"