Is the man being in charge of the cooking beta?

Is the man being in charge of the cooking beta?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Acjf66Qdj2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everyone should know how to cook. Skill level will vary by passion and practice.

Are you fucking 12?

Is he what? And what the hell is a cooking beta?

No

Cooling is fun

you should know most murders committed by women are by poisoning, either arsenic or anti freeze, usually in the food

Nah, like everything men are better at cooking. The only reason women do it is because the man is busy earning but if you have the time cooking is an alpha skill.

Betas eat out every meal and waste money giving 20% tips to single moms and paying a 500% markup on alcohol.

It IS beta (unless it's a bbq), but results in better food

Like how cats are beta, but are better pets than dogs

Or how cosmopolitan is beta, but it's the best cocktail

Or how fucking little girls is beta, but every alpha male does it

That's society

There is nothing more alpha than smoking meats for a big family gathering.

no, I cook all the time for my family, it is a nice thing to do.

No, in fact, every man should cook, theye are better coocks than woman anyways, just like at everything else

>It IS beta (unless it's a bbq), but results in better food
>Like how cats are beta, but are better pets than dogs
>Or how cosmopolitan is beta, but it's the best cocktail
>Or how fucking little girls is beta, but every alpha male does it
>That's society

Goddamn it Hungary.

What a horrible thread

You're a big fan

kek

Real men love to cook. Watch the Godfather sometime. maybe it's Godfather II.

All men I know can cook. It's the numales who don't know how to prepare a real meal.

The only issue is if you stay at home cooking while your wife is working. That's a problem.

The man who is obsessed with not being beta is beta. Cooking is pretty redpilled desu. If you can't cook you're not much of a man

Everyone should know how to cook, it's a useful skill

Cooking with a gf is really fun too. Too bad my tranny gf only knows how to cook frozen meals.

A man who does not do something out of fear of social judgment is beta.

Yes. You should be able to cook from your time living on your own, but that's woman's work. You already do everything else, they better at least pull their weight with the house work.

>tranny gf
americans are retards

No, it's not beta. Letting your wife drive a car or have a job, let alone go out to the club alone, is beta though.

If you think any form of self-sufficiency makes you a cuck, you have no idea what it means to be a man.

Not at all. I'm a stay at home dad and do all the cooking, cleaning and raise our baby. My wife is a gastroenterologist working 70 hour weeks.

Also gives me lots of time for weight lifting, wood working and hiking though we plan on having 5 children.

Should a man know how to cook? Yes.
Should a man cook his own breakfast, lunch and dinner while in a serious relationship? No.

>fucking little girls

Real men know how to cook.It is an important skill and can easily impress others if you know what you're doing.

Numale millenial cucks are the ones who have no skills in the kitchen and are generally averse to getting their hands dirty and a total lack of knowledge with DIY as well.

>men cooking
>beta
Please. Men are superior to women at everything. How many restaurants named for celebrity for female celebrity chefs?

>stay at home dad

No, every man should know how to cook and cook well.

>Should a man cook his own breakfast, lunch and dinner while in a serious relationship? No.
Just let your landwhale of a wife do that instead, im sure she will cook a proper meal.

He's hungry but he can't cook

I bake my own bread, I make my own pasta. I generally make one soup a week out of broth from the roast I make on Mondays. The family knows that I am the cook and am able to provide food from any part of the world. (Thai, French, Dim Sum, Italian, Peruvian, Hawaiian, Southern ect.)

My favorite dish is Thai chicken with coleslaw, sauteed onions and peanut sauce, wrapped in home made Naan.

I get home at 3:30 and have dinner ready by 5pm every night.

That's why you marry a proper woman and not a useless fat skank.

I am a much better cook than my wife, but we take time a couple nights a week to cook together trying new dishes. Not only does she like it, but she is learning more skills in the kitchen and the food comes out great.

In due time, that will become her duty as I hold down the fort with things like maintenance (preventative and otherwise), DIY projects, and the fact that I own my own business so I make a decent amount more than her.

I'd say 15 years ago, no. If it's some sort of BBQ or simple pasta/hamburger/precooked meal then no.

But with all the hipster faggotry that's gone on with cooking in the last 10 years its a fine line. If you cook anything with beer, make anything with more than 10 ingredients, use any organic ingredients, then yes you are a beta hipster faggot.

I think the difference between men and women in cooking is thinking dynamically. Women are better bakers because it's all about following specific steps and not having to figure out flavor or texture patterns.

Men on the other hand are better at most other kinds of cooking because it's about using available ingredients and figuring out how to combine them and spice them and tell when they're done.

This isn't an absolute, but it's what I've noticed in my culinary adventures and exactly the dynamic between me and my wife. She bakes, I do the rest or choke down mediocre blah.

Cooking is one the biggest redpills there is. You are basically doing your body (and your family) by eating healthy food instead off buying (((their))) trash food.

Double plus for cooking with your kids and teaching them stuff while having fun.

Actually that is an excellent point. Most women I know, even the ones who admittedly aren't great cooks can still bake pretty well.

However, if you were to give them a bunch of random ingredients and tell them to make a dish of their own and spice and season it accordingly, they'd be a deer in headlights.

I cook all of the time because I want it to taste good, and to be done right. If you want it done right, done your way, do it yourself.

hey pal, you are in the same situation as me. I wonder -- what kind of things do you guys cook? Looking for new ideas.

meant to say doing a favor

basically don't fall for the fast food jew.

She signed us up for Blue Apron a while ago which has turned out to be one of her favorite things since it gives her step-by-step instructions. I'll go through the preparations, ingredients, and seasonings beforehand and see if I should amend it in any way according to our tastes (she's pickier than me and she hates spicy food while I can eat almost anything). I'll also grill the fish instead of frying it or searing it on the stove so I don't have to smell that shit afterwards and have the house smell like a fucking yankee candle store in the mall.

I'll take the duties of grilling as any self-respecting man should, but I've taught her how to make a killer lasagna, great roasts, some braciole that would make my own grandmother jealous, seared scallops and salmon, and several recipes that utilize a slow cooker so that the main work is just the overall prep.

Same, but I cook almost exclusively. On the other hand, she bakes, which I hate doing. So we each play to our strengths.

Just go on any recipe site and pick something. Or go on a recipe randomizer site and let it pick something for you.

That said, try some thai green curry with eggplant.

5 Years.

Not really, you are an alpha for being able to cook the stuff you purchase.

Beta would be like, you are married and your wife literally refuses to cook at any time given and you just go and do as she pleases.

>people learning skills
>beta

???

Whats wrong with lots of ingredients?
Dont you like spices?

>is feeding yourself beta?

kys yourself to peaces

I don't think so, it shows that while you were living alone you were actually able to provide for yourself, which is leagues ahead than the level of independence a limp wristed art student would have.
Having a few drinks and cooking a hearty meal with some music in the background is actually pretty therapeutic, I recommend it.
Granted, if you're a house dad or your cooking consists of Kraft Dinner, ramen, and frozen meals then you're a fag and should fix that pronto.

Wendy's

Seriously nigger?

Cooking is a mandatory skill

Nothing wrong with wanting something done with a higher quality. Men do everything better than women besides childbirth.

For you.

hell no, cooking your own food is redpilled as fuck
have recipe my father taught me
>potatoes from day before
>2-3 eggs
>smoked bacon, ammount you like
fry this!
eat with pickes, or with spring onion mixed with sour cream and a pinch of salt

>this is considered cooking in Poland

>Not making your own hearty meals for maximum gains at the gym.

The way I would approach things is:
>wife and I alternate turns with breakfast
>work lunch will usually be a sandwich, a piece of fruit, and a cookie
>wife takes care of the weekday dinners
>I make the GOAT dinners on the weekends
>take family out to eat once a month
>start getting our kids involved with cooking when they hit the age of 5

Is Gordon Ramsey beta?

nah, that I would not share good cooking with you because you are a faggot
cry more bitch nigger, becase
Polish Cuisine>bag full of cat hair>USA cuisine

Bigos>burgers
oh wait burgers are not even yours, they originate from hamburg
go shart in mart

mmmmm sounds good.

>Hearty meals
>Heart disease
Non

Not managed to use this for a while

Like a smoothie with Jamal's cum? Tell us about it, Sven.

I do something similar on occasion except for mine I use regular bulb type onions and sausages instead of bacon and the appropriate amount of lowry's seasoning salt

Forgot to mention, the onions aren't served raw but cooked with the other ingredients.

it should be a requirement of all males at age 14 to learn to at least use a barbeque and be able to cook up some snags and steaks.

p.s Baking cookies, cakes and the like is womens teritory.

nah, the best chefs has always been men.

if you can't cook you're not a real man

No, especially if you live alone.

The only thing I'd consider beta is living on fast food.( It'd also make you a nigger )

Isn't it kind of luck the ultimate alpha? Doing everything a woman should be doing, only doing it 10x better and making her feel useless? I support this.

A woman's place is on the couch, with a big bottle of wine, a warm blanket, and a romcom on the television

There's two things men do 100% better than women. Cook and design clothes.

cooking lvls?

feminine penis ivan

Low key shitpostng is still shitposting.

Every single one of you faggots should feel bad for posting in this thread.

Dave started the restaurant chain, and named it after his daughter Wendy

Nigga, do you really not know how to fucking feed yourself?

men barbecue

men are the best Chefs in the world.

Whoever is the best chef should be in charge of cooking. Nothing beta about being better than others at making food. youtube.com/watch?v=Acjf66Qdj2U

All of the greatest chefs were men. That said. If you're a married man and you're handling all the things you should handle it's fair to expect your wife to handle the cooking. I like getting in the kitchen with my wife though, We host big family get togethers and have fun cooking together. Also I like reminding her that my cooking skills are superior to hers.

So Christmas is coming up very soon and I'm about to get a gaming on because everything is on sale. Can you guys give me some red pilled games to play?

There's a reason all the top chefs in the world are male.

>Also I like reminding her that my cooking skills are superior to hers.

>thatsthejoke

You guys are being way too damn generic, a real man should be able to:

>BBQ
>Grill
>Run at least two pans at one time
>Make a decent sauce
>Be agile and creative enough to prepare a decent meal with what is on hand

>I just eat cereal and Easy Mac because I can't cook lol I'm so silly xD
>t. every dumb slut on Facebook

>Or how fucking little girls is beta, but every alpha male does it

wait wut

A man not knowing how to cook at all is about as beta as it gets, see manchildren and their frozen microwaveable tendies.

A man knowing how to cook well is actually a good thing. It's a useful skill and everyone loves a good cook.

Women who can't cook at all are a fucking disgrace, however. And women who can cook well get a huge bonus because it shows they actually bothered to learn a meaningful skill and they are more likely to understand that attention and appreciation are earned, not demanded.

I personally support group cooking, because cooking is actually pretty enjoyable, especially as a social activity.

I only know one men who cooks and his wife is cheating on him with like 3 different men lol, apparently he has a tiny dick and begs her not divorce him.