Did this tranny just admit that they aren't "born that way"?

its kinda hard to tell what the message is really

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TCQBbgpFCnA
trans-anti-feminist.tumblr.com/post/146148767639/taf-examines-assigned-male
youtube.com/watch?v=Kq8DRz3yXLI
youtube.com/watch?v=GxdgCPtanow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Assigned male always has comics where a sliver of lucidity about his mental illness shines through. Then it's right back to the next dumbshit release.

now the tranny admits how degrading it is to be a fucking tranny. wtf is going on?

so fucking absurd!

Their will likely be a day where the creator of this "comic" is found dead, having committed suicide.

spoiler, that's not chocolate milk

Why are these comics so fucking atrocious? Their message, art style... I think I'd rather read the Sonichu comic.

> implying that a mentally ill person can be consistent

Obligatory

The "artist".

youtube.com/watch?v=TCQBbgpFCnA

she's cute

kys, Seamus

>she's
>cute
That is the most amount of bait I have ever seen packed into two words

Ever notice how people who aren't straight to go on and on about how gay/bi/trans they are? Thank God I'm hetero and don't have to constantly talk about my sexuality/gender to validate my existence.

Threadly reminder this is what the assigned tranny 'artist' looks like

>Du Livre Anarchiste
Pottery

leaves realise that, like ink wash painting and bonsai, shitposting isn't just an art, but the most profound expression of a deeply zen mode of existence.

Heartily kek'd to this comment thank you user

I swear Chris-chan and Sophie have to be related, like second cousins or something similar.

So that's what Tonetta's been up to.

Because trannies are insane, you fuck.

God I hate you people, what's your problem? Trannies are in fact born this way, it's not just their perverted sexuality and identity issues, they are neurologically deficient on many levels, just like autists (also, gross). It can really be observed from early childhood, maybe eventually we'll devise a way to predict this development in utero. Do you believe that otherwise healthy males are turned into trannies by Jew propaganda, or something? Even in Thailand it takes way more effort to alter a normal male child's sexuality.

A lot of my books contains trans people, usually as a once of character some guy dates and later finds out is trans, or finding a dick when thy try to grab the pussy, plus the subsequent jokes people make at his expense for having a gay experience.

N-NANI?

Your many irrefutable sources convinced me,
you sniveling, self-hating closet Fag!

I only read the title and saw the first panel out of my peripheral vision and o i am laffin

Accurate/10

CWC-tier. Congrats.

Good riddance

>Sup Forums bombing raids

Kek

holy shit I thought it was just very crude drawing but the character in the comic really does resemble its creator, safe for all the facial blemishes and craters

I've seen pics of this dude, but never heard his voice until now.

What the fuck? He sounds like a chipmunk. And whats up with the over-exaggerated facial expressions?

Those dykes need to be manly and overweight to be accurate.

All trannies sound like that.

And he's French so that's why the facial expressions

*ahem*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's absurd because the average person doesn't have that many trans people in their life. I'm 27 years old and I've met one trans person. My sister is gay and I've gone to LBGT events to support her. I've met drag queens, but they don't identify as female. Literally only met one single trans person who was actually transitioning. Yet this dense fuck wants us to believe that their character is somehow surrounded by Trans people. Like they aren't 1% of the population.

>Montréal
A fucking leaf.
Why am I not surprised?

"She" is what is known as a "tucute," which means she doesn't believe that dysmorphia is necessary to be trans, anyone can just decide they want to be a different gender.

Most actual trans people with gender dysmorphia hate this comic and it's author because of this (among other reasons).

This trans """woman""" did a light analysis of some of the comics:
trans-anti-feminist.tumblr.com/post/146148767639/taf-examines-assigned-male

wtf i love trannies now!

i guess the comic is talking about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=Kq8DRz3yXLI

Maximum estimate for all forms of transgender people in the US is
0.3%
That is a "hard ceiling", meaning it is, by itself, assumed to be a gross overestimation.
Why?
The margin of error is larger than is liked because there are so few people to sample.
The best guess is actually a hair over 0.1%, or about 320,000 in the entire country. . Many of them are in mental institutions of congregate in particular areas (mostly large urban) so if you don't live in San Fran your odds of meeting a trans are about the same as winning $1 million with a scratch off

Watse fokken boeke lees jy my maat?

The best comic.

Oh god I never realised he was French.
I thought I was safe from this kind of people but it seems they really are everywhere

it's like clayface - a new deformed look trying to pass every time i see it

He's not French, he's from Quebec.

Wow, it's real.
Is there some kind of subtext I'm missing?
Why would a tranny admit that?

see

So he's French with some native blood

:^)

That is genuinely creeping me out, what the fuck...

Holy shit...

I literally dreamt I was fucking a hot tranny last night. I came in her ass and everything in the dream. It was honestly not so bad.

>not from France
>French

k

>oh no studies show that my unsupported opinions might be wrong
wewe

has someone told him that transitioning requires more than growing your hair out?

>the mexicans of canada

Nothing wrong with it if """she""" is hot.
If only they weren't mentally ill

dale is the best. too bad he is cuckold.

At least he isn't willingly a cuckold.

Not even one frame played and I shut the tab. They really have to be mental to think they look like a woman.

kys or chop off balls/spew your pussy shut so you can't reproduce

if i would of played that whole video, i surely would've slit my wrists. god damn that's one ugly... whatever the fuck you'd call that thing

hes just trying to imply that theyre not mentally ill, but are as such because of nurture,

that makes it more palatable/relatable, and supports the idea that gneder roles are imposed by society or dont really exist

which ofc is bulshit

Dude is melting with his own beliefs.

he knows about the majority of american conspiracies but doesn't realize his wife is fucking John t. shitskin every other day.

as if the jews would make a right win character anything but a crazy conspiracy theorist who gets cucked by a brown person
youtube.com/watch?v=GxdgCPtanow
Somewhere in this interview they talk about it

>Nothing wrong with it if """she""" is hot.

Except you're still fucking a man.

This makes you a faggot.

You're also fucking a man that has been Frankenstein'd with surgery and chemicals to look like a woman, and that makes you mentally ill in addition to being a faggot.

I can't listen to this because work doesn't have speakers

looks interesting though.

There are brain problems here. Looks and acts like CWC

True.

Pretty much everyone in KOTH is fairly conservative... At the very least, I think the painting of right wing as a crazy belief wouldn't be Judge's intention (at least not what he'd willingly have wanted to do, if that makes sense.)

KOTH is a great show though, too bad it got cancelled for the Cleveland Steamer show

lmao Mike Judge looks like Putin.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>she

> the Cleveland Steamer show
don't you want to be culturally enriched?

its actually really worth the listen, mike judge gives good interviews

Check my flag, I'm already enriched beyond normal limits.

The maker of these videos needs to be stopped immediately

I don't think there is a message.
He has clearly gone insane.

It puts the lotion in the fucking basket!

You're a good man, user. It takes strength to support a family member with a mental health issue

>limits.
there are no limits goy

>And whats up with the over-exaggerated facial expressions?
autism and other mental illnesses

[Remove]

I don't argue that they aren't born that way, I argue that said Jew propaganda is being utilized to normalize and encourage it, which is 1. Absurd, and 2. Degenerate, to a "takes the cake" level.

I will not stop until this thing is hanging from a ceiling fan

he looks like Robert Z'dar

Underrated

>comments, likes/dislikes disabled

Speaks volumes

People who think that punching down isn't funny have never seen high-level queer trolling.

>high-level queer trollin
what is this?

Yes, i have often thought that Tolstoy could have improved his work if he made sure to include a character who was a gender bending testiculoid

>Children under 16 (up to under 18 depending on the country) are judged to be unable to consent to having their bodies touched in a sexual manner as they are not able to handle the consequences of sex
>10 year olds can consent to take hormone blockers leading them on the path to sexual reassignment surgery - a procedure and lifestyle that will play a huge role in the rest of their lives
Someone explain this shit to me

OH MY GOD YOU HOMOPHOBE

ITS LGBTQIAA+

Who the fuck is named Ciel?

I really love this vid, especially the part where it retreats.
Can you imagine the same thing but then a hermit crab?
That would be awesome.

a mentally ill person who named themself

>tfw everyone think you can't draw, because your self insert characters look shit
>tfw in reality you can draw, but look like shit

Where can I get a shirt that says "100% CIS"?

KILL IT WITH FIRE!