Why do (((they))) do it?

Why do (((they))) do it?

Shekels. They only do anything for shekels.

"Muh the jews control the wolrde"

The jews have the right to control the world because they are God's chosen people, and they can do everything to grow, accept that.

back to the zoo now chimp

Because they can get away with it.

Criticising jews or even questioning the holocaust can get you labeled as an anti-semite or in worse cases, get you put into prison.

Jews are the ultimate victim.

They hate the goyim

They believe they are superior and god promised them the world

They want revenge for the Romans burning the second temple

They want revenge for the Holohoax

The jews are the elite of the people on the world

Shekies and (you)'s

Globalism and internationalism is the nature of the Jew. Especially since they're nomads who destroy every country they inhabit.

People who are against the jews have to die and fuck you, we will create the great Israel and you will go fuck yourself

wtf i don't remember this from the old testament

All non jewish countries have to be destroyed and judaism have to be the world's religion, we should do a world war to spread the judaism and kill all the non jews.

(((They've))) done it

Pic related
They got all the wiggers and nu/pol/ trash to sing his praises

wrong picture but still a happy accident.

Do you honestly think that big globalist businesses and corporations, that big business controlling the government through its money, etc. would just not happen if Jews didn't exist?

Even without a single Jew in the world, these things would still happen; if people have the money to pay off the state, then they will. If people have the money to expand their business all over the world, they will.

The biggest CEOs, the biggest billionaires, are not even Jewish. I know a lot of billionaires are Jewish, but even if they didn't exist, white/latino/Chinese/Arabic/whaver billionaires would take their place.

Israel shouldn't exist

Because Jews have a strong, functional community.

Job requires labor or skill?
>pay minimum and hire goyim
Job is nebulous if the person is even working?
>require (((education))) and overpay a fellow Jew for it

Its nepotism and cronyism over and over again. They only trade with jewish owned businesses and do everything to either take over or muscle out goyim owned businesses.

You shouldn't existe, you piece of shit, you scum.

Shekels and making sure they are able to maintain the flow of shekels so that their bloodlines can maintain power thru shekels for as long as possible.

Talmud isn't the old testament and was written hundreds of years after the Romans destroyed Israel.

It is a new collection of Essays that were written when Christianity was slowly growing as a world religion.

The majority of it is justifications for enslaving non-jews.

Sounds a lot like capitalism to me.

Jews sacred book is the Talmud. The bible is secondary.

Could you please remove yourself and your religion from the earth?

They enjoy torture.

This is how they get power, but doesn't explain why they want to destroy the white races.

Cause you would too if you could...

tfw country passed a new cucked law to crack down on free speech

W-what are you talking about goy? Jews are just fellow humans, like you and me.

Just when you think Britannia about to uncuck themselves...they go and completely cuck themselves harder than ever.

its fucking theresa may
passed snoopers charter and now this.
we were on the right path and now we have gone the wrong direction.

No shit.

Anyone who thought a Conservative government could ever be a path to anything at all, really. There is no path, for them. They don't want to take society anywhere that it isn't already going.

As if a Conservative could be anti-establishment. By definition they support the existing status-quo; they back the current order, they want to conserve it.

I hope I never cross path with you, you are worse than a disgrace, you are a jew. And be advised that I will remove you.