Riddle me this Sup Forums

Riddle me this Sup Forums....

If using tinder is "falling for the jew" how do you suggest someone like myself meet people?

>work Sunday through Thursday 8am to 5pm
>live in the middle of nowhere and do not live in a city
>not much shit to do here except the beach but it's an hour drive away and it sucks
>live in a more "country" area but am a technology person, no truck for mudding or off-road
>love politics but not when talking to women
>already smoking the herbal jew

If I'm already smoking the herbal jew why not go the full blue pill length?

So why don't I use Tinder?
How the Fuck else are people like myself suppose to meet people?

Where are good conservative girls?

>inb4 church
I am too degenerate for church.

I do like to shoot but been too lazy after working.

OP, idk if you noticed but the social institutions that traditionally allow us to service our needs don't work anymore. People might talk shit but do what you gotta do. Maybe it will work out. Maybe it will be a learning experience. Maybe it will be a waste of time. Nobody actually has a better answer for you.

this is what the church is supposed to be for

I smoke the herbal jew and go on pol, my degenerate life does not match up with church.

Tinder is fine, don't listen to the virgin sperglords.

Just acknowledge that it's a pure numbers game; I met my current girlfriend on there after:

>just under 200 matches
>a quarter of those were successful chats
>out of those ~50 I had nine dates

Out of those nine three were pretty successful and could have ended up as actual relationships, one of which has been going for seven months now.

Stop being a degenerate then, you sound more like some faggot that wants people to just sucks your dick.

/thread
I'm getting /fit/ now, you have no excuse OP.
Down from 226lb to 205lb in 3 weeks. Stop smoking.

I'm a little over weight and going to go back to working out but I'm not a Fucking neckbeard and have a Goddamn amazing personality.

There ain't shit to do where I live unless you like shooting or going mudding. We don't have a shopping center or a mall where I am, the area is considered dead in terms of things to do.

>I am too degenerate for church.
Then you have already fallen for the ultimate Jew. Do what you want. Take any further comments or questions to /adv/.

My big problem is finding shit to do out where I live and how to not have to worry about the Fucking chads.

If I could find a red pilled gamer girl I would be so happy. Doesn't even have to be white.

Then make things to do, if the place is really that barren it shouldn't be that hard.

>Doesn't even have to be white
Why do you people even browse Sup Forums? If you say
>le memes
then you're a part of the problem.

Not everyone on pol are Faggot storm weenies

>pol is one person

Fuck you

I completely understand white genocide and see it happening but I don't hate all blacks, just niggers.

>My favorite band is Tool

Give me ideas, this is why I made the thread.

I never said you had to be NatSoc, or that Sup Forums was one person, friendo. I only asked why you browse Sup Forums if you have such a different view on the problem of blacks, and non-whites and non-east Asians in general, than most other users. There are different opinions in every community, and that's not the only view, but certainly the largest and oldest view that has been here since /n/, and /new/ afterwards is that they cause problems.

Exactly this. The idea of a conservative redpilled qt aryan waifu is nonsense. You're not perfect and neither will be your girlfriend. Give it a shot. It worked for me.

I don't know, you're the one who knows the stuff around you, just focus on what ever you can do.

You dont have to follow all of/pol's guidelines

> like to shoot.
>Used to have a truck
Not anymore
>had a car then crashed that
>used tinder a few times
>hate hillary
>understand the holocost happened
Just not the the extent they said it did
>do trade stuff
>go to college

I agree with some stuff from pol but not all of it. Just do what you have to and what you deem necessary.

That is how to be the most redpilled

If you dont live in a big city tinder is shit.

Starting learn this unless your a chad