Defend this pro-choice faggots

Defend this pro-choice faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p59AjrBscc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Most medical procedures are pretty disgusting desu.

>post pic of rectal cancer treatment
>diseased mans anus festering
>OMG IT IS GROSS THEREFORE WRONG!@!!@!@

I do not value human life.

Only ok if it's a non-white or just a low IQ baby. And most abortions in the US are made (at least in terms of percentages) by non-whites and low IQ people.

IRL the baby is actually black. (or born to the kind of liberal trash mom who sleeps around gets abortions)

Either way, one less democrat.

Don't like abortion? Don't get one

Don't tell women what they can and can't do with their bodies

You don't have to raise it.

Next to gay marriage, this is the biggest non-issue of the 21st century.

its usually a black baby

If you accept that the loss of innocent lives is justified in the warfare against evil forces, you must accept that the loss of innocent lives in abortions is equally justified in the elimination of inferior members of society.

Unprepared parents (because of lack of money, culture, and/or intelligence) can only raise unprepared citizens. Control your populations or the idiots will take over. This is the greater good.

Ask someone who just had an abortion because the child would ruin us financially and make us dependent on government handouts anything
>want family terribly
>could not give child proper upbringing

I won't, as long as they don't use their rights to deny the rights of others, like with abortion.

A baby's body is not part of a woman's body.

coulda been a retard baby

Was that type of procedure not made by pro-litres in an attempt to deter people having abortions? As opposed to letting the woman hold the child, allowing her to grieve in a way that will help her recover faster

Ok bait anyway

>Defend this pro-choice faggots.
Oh, I see you found an emotional image that makes you well up with tears. And you irrationally believe that's justification for stripping women of their natural and inalienable right to deciding for themselves whether or not they will bear children.

The decision to bear children or not belongs only to the Right-Wing Death Squad Police State, not any free republic that protects freedom and liberty. So if tyranny is what America is to become, then surely stripping women of their most basic and fundamental rights will be the first goosestep in that direction.

>something gross versus killing a human
>THESE TWO THINGS ARE CLEARLY THE SAME LOOK AT ME I AM RETARDED

Really gets my noggin joggin.

fuck unwanted babies

t. lefty

This is not how abortions are performed

>A baby's body is not part of a woman's body.
Then a woman has a right to remove that foreign object. Thanks for clearing that up.

Make the baby black.

They aren't just deciding for themselves though. They're deciding for the child as well as the father. If women want nothing to do with the child they get an abortion. If a man wants nothing to do with the child, he gets to pay her for 18 years.

Thats kind of stupid desu. We're struggling too but decided to have our kid anyways. Protip: you will never be funancially ready for a chikd, short of becoming as rich as the Kardashians or Trump.

The "wait until your ready" mene is the work of jews.

If you can honestly say that a child has a life or any kind of being before it comes into the world then you're an autist.
If you're desperately clinging to your bible thinking it solely will bring morality back to the west your are pathetic.
All of the over the top Christian newfags confuse me. Either you sought refuge here as the world around crumbled into sin or you're the betas of Sup Forums betas. How any of you believe in MGTOW?

>Than a women has a right to kill a baby. Thanks for clearing that up.

Ftfy

And? You're not the one ruining your body for the sake of something you don't want.

I just declared bankruptcy.
I realize you're never ready, but having a child while homeless is pretty shameful and hardly empathetic to the child.
It's really not that stupid.

>Literally connected to and made from a womans body
>not part of it
K

nothing to defend

a woman wants to murder her own babies, I'm okay with that. A women who is willing to do that shouldn't be procreating anyways.

it bothers me when the same woman is allowed to carry to term later on in life when she is "ready".

Your argument that it's her body her choice is retarded. That was the point.

Hahaha what a faggot you are

Theres this thing called family. Good luck trying for a child when you're "stable"

>Dyslexia

prohibition doesn't work. it doesn't matter if it's alcohol, weed, being a faggot or abortion.

strict abortion laws do nothing to impact the number of aborted babies in a given area. women just turn to ODing on things like sinus tablets to induce abortions.

>Don't tell women what they can and can't do with their bodies

>but if a woman decides to keep it you have to pay for it, don't tell women to pay for their own decisions!

I know somebody who's wife had an abortion without telling him. There are theories among their friends why this was, most of them agreed that she didn't want to share him (the dad) with the child. (psychopath- although we don't tell that to her face).

The dad was completely distraught. Stable job, good standard of living, a child was all that he was lacking. Today they are still married but childless. The abortion thing almost made them split up.

Abortion isn't just about the woman. That's the dad's child you're murdering as well.

The population is too damn high.
Kill em before they've consumed any resourses
also little shit thugs with broken families get purged.

Defend Being anti-Eugenics

>Unborn fetish
>Human
And wanking is genocide?

Again, you are not the one carrying it. Why should anyone be forced to harbor a parasite just because someone else wants them too?

All you prolifers kill me. Same fucking people who talk shit about anortion also talk shit about single mothers. Like which is it, what do you want?

I think men should have the right to an abortion too. after all it's just a lump of cells

I'm conflicted about abortion.

On one hand it kills children.

On the other it gives women the right to choose.

this pic isn't that it's gross, it's that it's a horrible thing to do

thats pretty metal

Personally, as a man, I think abortion is disgusting and if I were to have sex and I knew what the consequences were, I wouldn't want the abortion, because I should've been more responsable. However, if the baby is made from a traumatizing event (aka rape) the woman (and if they are with someone at the moment them too) should have the option to have it or abort it.

Eitherway, I still think abortion is wrong, but people should have a choice in the matter.

Babies aren't parasites tho

you're mom

>Defend this
Without it you would already be below 30%, mr. 56%

youtube.com/watch?v=p59AjrBscc8

Pro-choice? Have you no MORALS?

>They aren't just deciding for themselves though. They're deciding for the child as well as the father.
It's not a child until it's born. And there is no "father" until it's born.

>If women want nothing to do with the child they get an abortion.
If a woman decides to exercise her God-given right not to bear a child, she terminate the fetus before it becomes a child.

>If a man wants nothing to do with the child, he gets to pay her for 18 years.
Maybe he should have thought of that before he went whoring around. Degeneracy has a price you know.

bait thread.fuck off.

>kill a baby.
Killing babies is illegal. I thought you knew that.

>If you accept that the loss of innocent lives is justified

Pretty it's inevitable, not justified. And you don't seek out innocent people to purposely kill you crazy utilitarian fuck.

how is it you are not carrying the baby in your body it does not matter to you. and innocent life? will kill innocent life all they time take our teenage morals some place else.

DUDE

It mostly happens to niggers.

Then abortion should be illegal than too?

Yes it fucking does.
Prohibition on murder does a damn good job, despite it still happening. You don't seem to be aware of how little it happens when illegal.

Isn't it legal though to use whatever force necessary to remove someone from your property?

Holy shit, that's rough.

A baby does not enter the equation at any point though.

A man's got to eat and veal is tasty

abortion is great, and avery womans right!!

>If a woman decides to exercise her God-given right not to bear a child, she terminate the fetus before it becomes a child.
>Maybe he should have thought of that before he went whoring around. Degeneracy has a price you know.
Isn't this a bit hypocritical? only the father must pay. Or either ban abortions and enforce child support, or legalize abortions and abolish child support

False equivalency.

People don't ponder the morality of heart bypass surgery. Seeing one in action wouldn't affect that part of your judgment. Abortion clearly concerns something else.

>Killing humans
>Wrong
Pick one

>she didn't want to share him (the dad) with the child. (psychopath- although we don't tell that to her face).
If her husband is a psychopath, maybe she knew it's better not to have any babies around him.

it's not conscious yet. babies are little more than animals.

keep protesting planned parenthood out in the cold, faggot.

It's really funny how the liberals always refuse to call the baby what it is, a baby. Instead, for your logic to work we must play pretend that the baby is simply a foreign object, not a person.
Connected to it, yes, made from a woman's body, no. Unless you think that you are made out of your mom and as such are simply a part of her with no rights of your own. I won't be surprised if the feminazis start using this logic in the future.

The woman and her unborn are usually niggers.

>murdering
{{{murder}}}

See? You guys can't even make an argument without getting all emotional and weepy.

How about a good rational argument that is logical? All the pro-choice argument are logical.

This video is INDISPUTABLE

They really should be more careful, the baby could get hurt like that!

If you kick a pregnant woman, and she loses her baby, is that murder? If not, then abortion is Ok.

nice hat

>I'm conflicted about abortion.
>On one hand it kills nigger children.
>On the other it gives women the right to choose.

just make it illegal for white women to get an abortion and I would be ok with it

>On one hand it kills children
We celebrate the miracle of birth because that's when we've always recognized the beginning of a new life. Never at conception. We don't celebrate fertilization day or fucking day for a good reason.

If a women wants to have an abortion, there should be a 20% chance that she will also be killed.

The fetus is a parasitic entity AND a rapist, so technically it would be self-defense, no different than shooting a robber breaking into your house... And you do love your gun and self-defense rights, am I right?

Daily reminder that if you are anti abortion you are a cuck and pro nigger population expolosion.

>I don't know what the difference between a fetus and a sperm is
And even if you considered sperm to be people this argument is still pretty retarded since the average lifespan of a sperm is 3 days, so it's gonna be dying even if you don't fap.

>since the rise of Reddit on Sup Forums, abortion support has risen on Sup Forums

Pro-choice supporters are consistently anti-science and illogical so this would be expected

Consciousness is not a decider of personhood.

>calling something murder
>emotional

What
There is definitive distinction between killing and murder.

the woman didn't want to share the dad with the child. (She is very possessive of him) Sorry if I didn't make it clear.

The guy would have made a wonderful father. He has that fatherly presence. He's still really hurting because of that incident.

Wtf I hate abortion now

>Manlet gets BTFO into pieces
>Sup Forums will tell you this is wrong
This board is 100% cucked

Is that the same person whose baby looked like beef jerky and it blew up on Sup Forums
It had a nice hat too

>Isn't this a bit hypocritical? only the father must pay
The fetus is not a living being until it is born. The "father" only pays if the woman decides to bear the child. He only pays if she chooses "life", right? And rights-grabbing anti-choicers are faux outraged over that?

Surely your satire belongs on Sup Forums.

Lolbertarians are pure scum

>muh freedumbs!!
>muh rugged individualism!!
>muh self ownership!!

I can';t believe that I fell for that inane crap

Nothing of value was lost

Bill Nye the Science Guy said abortion isn't murder because they're not human. I mean he's the fucking Science Guy guys. THE SCIENCE GUY.

Oh hey someone life wasn't ruined.

>Fuck science, what my ancestors thought about life is more important than objective evidence.

>Maybe he should have thought of that before he went whoring around.
Maybe the woman should have thought of that and been more fucking careful. You know the potential risks when you have sex, and if you get pregnant you should deal with the consequences. Abortion literally destroys the consequences of poor decision making in regards to safe sex, and allows whores to just casually have unprotected sex and blend a baby because "muh right". Fuck you and fuck your "poor women" mentality. Holy shit.

>Bill Nye the jewish Science Guy

Why is the fetus only living once it is born?

Are you not seeing the dead baby or are you just gonna pretend that isn't a baby?

>defend this
there is literally nothing wrong with it so there is nothing to defend

you need to supply justification for why you imply-assert the opposite

>It's really funny how the liberals always refuse to call the baby what it is, a baby.
A "baby" is a euphemism. You mean an infant, right. Because why Elvis Presley sings about his "baby", he's not talking about a fetus.

See, you're so wrapped up in the emotion you can't be logical not even for a second.

The US government has been notified that you do not wish to have an abortion. Your child has 12 years to prove his human competency.

If this does not happen we will post-abort your child and you will have to start all over again.

Color the baby black in the picture and you have my argument