Has anyone lost all of the friends they've ever had due to the red-pill?

cuz I haven't....

... just asking for a friend?

>well guys? have u?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DcHKOC64KnE#t=1m46s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's a Sup Forums account

I didn't. My high school friends didn't leave me because I hate niggers and jews and my other friends(the ones from college and shit) don't know about it. Yeah I lost some non close friends but w/e no one I would be talking to today even if wasn't redpilled.

Considering I make a lot of money in the finance sector and mostly hang around business owners or brokers who vote Trump, no.

The only people who lose friends over the red pill are people who hang around Bernie-style losers.

>in pub
>meeting with high school classmates
>idiots are endorsing Hillary
>IpromiseIwontgetallpolitical.jpeg
>3drinkslater.png
>drop the redpills like it's Fatboy and Little Boy
>people around looking on me
>2 guys laugh at me for believeing that my sources are any different than (((their))) "media"
>fast forward few months
>Trump wins and I don't know yet
>wake up and check phone
>lot of messages saying "I HOPE UR HAPPY user!!!!" "ARE YOU SATISFIED NOW?!"
>Trump won...
>mfw

I can't spot the black men with all those niggers in the way.

No because I'm not stupid enough to express those views in public like some excitable teenage edgemaster.

>unfortunately I went to university for an incredibly liberal program
>a very exclusive and exotic one that I won't divulge.
>I also grew up very Christian
>the red-pill is pretty much antithetical to all the friends I have ever made
>everywhere I look I see cuckolds
>I also live in canada so...
>you may be insulated because if who you hang around now but demographics are not on whitey's side anymore
>feels incredible bad man
>feels scary

what good do your views do you if yo udon;t express them?

>calls op "edgemaster"
>translation = I am a coward who cowers and hides when he faces adversity
>keep silent while the world passes you by user. insult me all you want but I at least assert myself

>those views
if they would make you end up in jail maybe there's something wrong about your country

So why do you fuckers keep coming here then?

reported to the ceo of Sup Forums for racism
more stories please

to help you

> I hate niggers
you hate yourself wtf?

Herschel needs to be seeing an optometrist. Those are niggers.

Yes but it's not because of me being a sperg and driving them away.

It's because they were toxic degenerates and had to removed from my life. I chose not to associate with them anymore.

I still have one good friend who I talk with all the time about the retarded shit going on within the global political climate as well as our own wretched society.
He was redpilled before I was and has shown me reason on a number of subjects in the past. He's also hated Hillary Clinton long before the thought even crossed her mind to run.

>calling anyone a nigger
>turkey
eh

So "racists" stick to the facts, and "normal" Liberal Faggots presume things with nothing to go on besides race?

I don't think that word means what you think it means (((Herschel)))

being redpilled also means hiding your power level when necessary. the redpill should improve your body, mind and life. not consume it. you are not truly redpilled but just an angry kid spouting Sup Forums memes in real life. shamefur dispray

Youre just stupid enough to self censor, gotcha

>I HOPE UR HAPPY user!!!!" "ARE YOU SATISFIED NOW?!
I got a few of these too.
And my best friends sister was in the bathroom puking. I said "he promised he'd win so much you'd get sick."
Anyway. Great night.

lel
>brazil
>white
are you seriously claiming this tho?

We aren't all NEETs, you can get away with saying what you like out loud in your basement of stink.

>japan
how's "hiding your power level" going for your country?

have you even spoken to a girl before?

I befriended a coworker over racism and we used to sieg heil each other and shit. We worked when it was just the two of us in the store so we bonded a lot over Stalingrad stories and hating niggers.

Nice projecting. You're the one hiding m8ty not me

south brazil has many whites

He can't because they're all in Canada.

Ditched all libshits long ago.

I have lost several friends since becoming involuntarily redpilled, but looking back, not much was lost. Just made me realized I had befriended a bunch of degenerate sjw numales and feminist cunts.

you can throw you ebin menes at me all you want but that doesn't change the fact that becoming a social pariah just to be redpilled achieves absolutely nothing.

so salty
so bitter
sounds like your life is super fantastic user!
you are the reason the west is in disarray
its people like you that have led us down the primrose path

honest question though;

all over europe (especially ireland, gods) I've only seen shitskin brazillians that are borderline k*rds in their level of annoyingness...

now I'm assuming these are the richer ones able to afford it... please tell me this doesn't reflect all of brazil

i didn't until Trump actually won and the liberals shit their pants from asspain. i wasn't even a hardline Trump supporter, i was just highly critical of Hillary because she actually had a political record and it was almost entirely awful. apparently that made me a neo-nazi Trump supporter who hates blacks, mexicans, muslisms and faggots.

i mean i hate blacks, mexicans and muslims anyway but that has nothing to do with Trump.

>have spic roommate fall semester 2015
>he always got mad at me for at least finding trump interesting
lel

true user. succinctly put.

North is basically just poor people and niggers with some white, but still not even mestizos.
A bit to the south there is SP(São Paulo) and Rio de Janeiro. SP is whiter and richer than RJ but still not white, almost everyone has some nigger blood.
Going south you get Santa Catarina and Rio Grande do Sul, pretty white but lately it's being flooded with mestizos so... eh

lol... listen to yourself. ur in denial bro! I can feel it though my computer.

why do you even come here? if you are not willing to stand up in real life you're already dead.

Listen to the lyrics. dedicated to you, spineless user: youtube.com/watch?v=DcHKOC64KnE#t=1m46s

Lost a lot and gained a few from it. I'm not a bad friend, I just wanted to them to know how fucked somethings really are in this world. I was good at hiding my powerlevel, but because of this election I couldn't hide no more. I still had some liberal friends who are actually tolerant in their views and are not total assholes. Being a redpilled black is a blessing and a curse.
Among my redpilled friends, I'm the person they come when they need to vent when there's no one around for them. I'm that friend.

I talk about the fuckery thats going on in the east and in the west, the population replacement, the negrification - most of my colleagues in university have traveled in Europe a bit so they know for sure that something bad is going on.
>have lecture on Monetary policy
>Today's lesson will be on Behavioural finance and Behavioural economics
>Professor opens this huge file with statistics on IQ, crime, median earning, education, saving patterns, debt stats, reproduction rates etc, everything done properly by some Dutch professor or some shit
>She proceeds to drop the redpills for 3 hours straight
>check out demographic trends in USA and France
>check out IQ trends
>most liberal shithead who was bitching all semester about Brexit : "WTF I hate niggers now!"
>mfw

THEY DREW A PICTURE OF THE MESSIAH!!!!! THEY MUST DIE!!!

No, my friends start asking questions and have me share what I know with them.

>Look how not racist I am everyone! Look! See? I'm not a racist! Look!

All I think about when I see this pic

>implying Sup Forums ever had any friends to begin with

Really gets the ole marbles rolling.

Where all duh white wimmenz?

so have you been to europe? or know anyone from brazil that has been?

is it the rich ones that go for english schools and end up working or the desperate ones that won't amount to anything in brazil (like the turks that go to eu)? And do they reflect brazil well?

i literally had a k*rd i met at a kebab shop in ireland who pretended he was turkish until i called him out on it in a friendly way, and even he started talking shit about them there (which made me kek inside)

ur black user?

Yeah and if you see a picture full of dudes with mullets you think white trash

>nigger immigrants are secret geniuses meme

somebody post the picture of the tiny boat they made using thousands of fund dollars and other examples of their 'integration' and turning out to be fucking idiots pls

is such a big deal in czech republic? also, isn't your nation redpilled?

yes

Who the fuck loses friends over politics?These guys were probably retards in the first place.
You too for hanging out with them

I had many many friends. thats why it hurts

welcome to Sup Forums!

actually the people I was "hanging out with" are in some pretty powerful positions right now

choking on the red pill has ruined my life.

>Who the fuck loses friends over politics?
I don't know, who takes massive bailouts and doesn't pay back their debts?

I haven't but could have. People from my highschool class went. You don't have to be "rich" to send your children to an english school, just middle class. And the guy white a 3 floor house aka middle high class can send their children to europe and shit for a few months. People who go to europe, well, I don't think they reflect Brazil well. But as far as I'm aware most of them aren't muslims since we don't have many muslims here and mixed people usually don't have much money.

He must have uploaded a wrong picture, because there's not a single engineer, doctor or a scientist in that one. There's four dindu's, 3 rapists, a gang member and Tyrone, the guy posting north vs. south threads.

nah. I've already red pilled half of my family and friends.

Its pretty easy as long as you don't go full nazisperg

Been here for a while leafy, even when /new/ was about to shut down.

ye I laughed at OP's post.

When those jobs get held by people with

>has anyone lost all of the friends they've ever had due to the red-pill?
Joke's on you, I don't have any friend.

lul bro

its easy 4 u 2 say

you live in a white country

the contrast is too off. there. fixed it.

kek

My friends? No. But my entire family are leftist assholes. I don't talk to my homo brother much these days. He was deep in the bag for Shillary. He's your typical uneducated Libtard that acts unbelievably smug like they got it all figured out.
Another brother's married to a nigger, so of course they're Shillary supporters, and I don't talk to them.
My fat bald brother's such a desperate for pussy beta cuck that he's SJW to the core.
And my sister thinks she's a man, and is taking treatments to transition. So basically, I'm the only remotely sane person in my family.

That doesn't mean they weren't retards. The opposite actually, for the most part.

r u for serious user?

you can't lose something you never had in the first place.

Fuckin hell, OP. I almost believed that tweet was real until I realized it's that Sup Forumsack troll account. But on the other hand: it's EXACTLY what the Süddetusche and Zeit had proclaimed when the rapefugees flooded in.

And no. Not at all.

u sound like a bad german to me.

real germans are inclusive and loving to immigrants. you should give ur money and house to them. they r poor and need ur help

at least let them stay in your house for a few months

My friend in Japan lost friendship status with a British shemale because she's a psychopath Trumper. Was actually pretty heartbroken, kept physically crying for like 3 weeks. Wouldn't fuck off away from me.

feels good man

ah no I didn't mean they're muslim, just not white and almost always end up working using their student visa while dealing drugs on the side, and staying for ages (not sure if legally or not)

so would you say they reflect poorly on the better end of brazillians back at home? like everyone in turkey looks down on turks who live in the eu because they're the uneducated/unskilled labor force that tend to be mindless erdogan supporters

The media all over the world was sucking Hillarys dick.

You would literally be unable to find any news article or program in Denmark, that spoke kindly about Trump.

Thats the reason the majority of the population is so cucked in Europe, they are misinformed from the start.. Fuck unbiased media, fuck the indoctrinators of society.

>score your own goal 6 times
>win

I see people in a line

I don't know,i don't happen to owe 20 trillion dollars

if you report the racism, they win.

I had already lost them all before the time I started lurking here. I made some after (just one girl weeb like me actually), though I distanced myself later because some stuff happened to her that made me unable to continue being friend.

i recently called steve harvey a nigger and an old friend was triggered by it. theres a diffrence between black people and nigger i said but he didnt listen

>though I distanced myself later because some stuff happened to her that made me unable to continue being friend.
You started the story, you have to continue now.

My g/f is growing concern she is saying I am becoming more racist by the day.

She is Native American btw.

The frog is right, there's a mighty good story right there I reckon.

I have lost friends but to me it was a cleansing. Wrote an "offensive" joke on Facebook and watched the numbers drop. Fuck them, they're all traitors.

Lolz I do this sometimes I do it just to piss those people off.

I don't get it.

Not lost any, but because my good friend and roommate's girlfriend is the epitome of bluepill I can definitely feel that our relationship is strained. He is completely whipped and even willingly got a pidgeotto haircut.