Why are more and more young white men choosing to become women?

Why are more and more young white men choosing to become women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KvY2ScZBCtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QkxDZ0Q_xys&feature=youtu.be&t=72
youtube.com/watch?v=XUN75MGqdpU
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/10839063/Sex-change-drugs-to-be-offered-to-nine-year-olds.html
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14038419
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because it's better and looks better. Why the fuck would I want to look like a rugged 6 foot tall man? No thanks.

Because it's cute.

because they are fags that realized that pretending to be a girl is easier than being a homo

Only way for them to survive the day of rope.

I better get started.
LOOOOOOL. just jk im black

hey man, hows goy doing? did he fuck your gay asshole yet?

Because leftists forced them into a culture that openly hated them for being white men.

They did this because leftists are lying fucking assholes who actually have no idea how to get people to live in peace.

Well... that's enough internet for one day...

What am I watching?

there's probably 3(three) faggots in the whole planet that look passable

the 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% look like this

I love that show.

The flesh and blood manifestation of the fall of Western civilization.

>too spooked to watch it

because you eat shit, eat shit faggot, choke to a nigger turd kike

youtube.com/watch?v=KvY2ScZBCtQ

fuck, thats it.
End us now, kill us before we forgot what we used to be.
give me a fast death with atomic fire.

You can do it us&russia, you have the power.

save yourself, hue-monkey. I feel physically ill now and i had a numbing feeling in my sack.

>why anything
Gee, that's a real head-scratcher there

Definitely not enough ffs. I need my qt3.15 trapfu right now

cuz it's legal

youtube.com/watch?v=QkxDZ0Q_xys&feature=youtu.be&t=72

>choosing to become women
you mean why are failed males choosing to play dress-up? i wonder...

>what is a strawman
Did i suggest they were inferior? Treasonous scum, sure, but not inferior

because women have all the power now

No, I'm NOT going to click on that AGAIN

and they say theres no girls on the internet

this one gets me every time

I look nothing like that.

Because women get everything handed to them just for being women. Yes, even the ugly ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=XUN75MGqdpU

So this is the power of the...... aryan "male"

Does anyone here get tired of these threads? I mean, you can go to infinity chan or Sup Forums for this topic. I'm kind of tired of this.

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/10839063/Sex-change-drugs-to-be-offered-to-nine-year-olds.html

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14038419

>Why are more and more young white men choosing to be mutilated?

I really hope that isnt spaghetti.

because how else am i supposed to get with black men?

>white women go for black men
>white men get pissy and depressed and turn themselves into traps
>even traps are getting railed by black men

Because most are finally getting tired of women and their crazy shit.

The ones going trap, I mean. The ones removing their dick are mentally ill.

I tried for about 10 min to get something on this story that was newer than 2011 can someone get on that? im at work.
I highly doubt it ended well.

To those who don't know, some time after the operation it looks much, MUCH better

it was pretty great

Doctors take an oath to preserve human life and shit, right? Somehow this doesn't seem right to me, this is not something they should do as it has no benefits for the patient

Penis aside, you would have a hard time finding room full of men that wouldn't immediately propose to a woman with the mind of a man.

Tonight i won't sleep.

i havent seen a convincing tranny, and i have been on Sup Forums since about a year after it started.
Over the years i have seen a lot of "femine dicks" on this finnish microbrewery discussion forum.
So many dicks...

You damn sure don't look like a female, I'll tell you that much.

Cause boys in general are raised to hate themselves by the feminist media. And that's even more so for white boys. When you're entire life you're taught how evil and racist and rapey you are just because you were born a white man there are only a few results: 1. You're so fucking alpha you don't give a fuck. 2. You resent society and do the bare minimum to support yourself and give 0 fucks for everyone else 3. You grow to hate yourself and become a massive apologist wrapped in self loathing or 4. You hate yourself so much you kill yourself or transition to something that isn't so evil.

Your all fucking retarded

How could anyone be so pleased to have their genitals destroyed?

Well, if transwomen are dysphoric about their penis, then it gets rid of the dysphoria. So yes, it does have a benefit.

lol what a mess. Imagine going through all that expense and pain only to have that between your legs.

I remember reading a few years ago on some transexual subreddit that someone linked here about post op trannies and how they were liking their new equipment, most of them were having problems. Some had chronic pain and others kept healing up and being too tight. Many were having to have repeated surgeries to fix problems from the initial surgeries. It was a very small minority of the post op trannies that were actually happy with their junk

If I were a tranny honestly I'd just work on giving amazing head and keep my penis, the trouble doesn't seem worth it.

lol no, that "thing" will never look human again.

Hormones, mental illness and high on pain meds

this fucking sickens me because you know god damn well that by the time this kid started transition there is absolutely no way he thought to himself
"Hey, I am a fucking 8 or so year old boy but I want to undergo transition and become a fucking female for the rest of my life. I barely understand anything but what I do know is that I want my penis cut off."
Parents plant this sick idea into children that being trans is a good thing and because they want to make their parents proud they "become trans"

I'd fuck the one on the right though, not sure if shes a tranny but the one on the left got a mans face

At the very start it looks like a wound, but it gets better with time.

Bisphenol A.

There are more sissy ladyboys in Asian than anywhere else in the world, and they pass better too. Kek.

Does anyone here absolutely hate Blaire White?

He is obnoxious, makes fun of people with deficits, makes fun of OTHER TRANNIES, says absolutely God-defying things in his videos like "I NEED DICK"

Look at his fucking latest videos, he is absolutely fucking nuts, I would expect some sort of humility from him, but he is obnoxious, smug tranny, a "CHICK WITH A DICK" abomination of desolation

It's okay, I planned on ending it all anyways.

It's a mental problem, you don't need a surgery to fix it. Actually it's just fueling the problem

Disgusting.

progress

Then what's your solution?

dont fall for this shit just ignore report ,dont feed the jews

Psyciathry

also, suicide rates are already high on gender confused people, but whey they get the tranny surgery the suicide rates get even higher.

Its literly a case of retards thinking they will somehow look like a 10/10 model but realize after the surgery they fucked up and its too late to turn back and kill themselfs.

Goddammit. Is this really a trap?

>Fucking fat white women everywhere who won't get fit or wear makeup or have traditionally sexy look
>trannies who do
>2016

This, but liberals get offended when you claim it's a mental illness.

HAHAHAHAHAH what the fuck I watched

Except that you can't "fix" trans people, at least not for now. The only effective way to alleviate dysphoria is to transition. Conversion therapy (what you're suggesting) doesn't work and often makes the problem even worse.

This. Children can't think for themselves. SO LETS PLANT THE IDEA THAT THEY CAN BE THE OPPOSITE SEX IF THEY WANT TO! You have to be 18 to buy cigarettes and go into the army, but only 8 to transition sexes. WAT

Why do you even care? There is not enough women for us all anyway.

i have mate who visits his dad who lives in thailand every year.
(both he and his dad are white)
He says its obvious when walking in the whore towns who the tranny's and who the real women are.
i believe him because he is fucking a rather hot women at the moment.

Seriously people watch the portugese guy´s webm it´s CRAZY

Discuss

You fucking bastard.

Why did I watch it all...

Twice.

Fuck

Human society expects more women than men by a somewhat significant ratio, despite even birth rates. Men are supposed to die in wars, playing outside as kids and falling off cliffs, dying to wolf packs while out hunting, etc. The ones that are left are supposed to have no problems picking the best available women. However, not enough men are dying, and this is fucking with society. Women are becoming complacent with no longer having to compete among themselves to land a man. Men are entering adulthood, finding a woman, and having her walk away from them, breaking their ability to bond emotionally and mentally (many men never stop hating their first ex, and also never stop thinking of her).

Increased male suicide is one method of fixing this imbalance, as is mtf transgenderism by both wiping a male out of the conpetition and also attempting to add a female (useless because they cannot procreate, but crazy does what crazy does).if this trend contimues, expect to start seeing an increase in acceptance, about ten years down thr line, of harem-like scenarios where a man will traditionally marry a woman, but he will also keep a mtf transgender pet or concubine (possibly multiple pets, but always one man one woman).

Gender dysphoria is a mental illness. Being transgender is not. Curing gender dysphoria through transition makes a transgender person technically not mentally ill anymore.

A guy can't become a woman

Oh the irony

I feel sorry for them. They are mentally ill and instead of getting the help they need they are coddled and pandered to by a PC culture that's actually doing them more harm than good.

Can you imagine how fucked up it would be if entire societies decided to let schizophrenics get on with their hallucinations and actively encouraged them to have them, reinforcing the idea that the voices/pictures in their heads were actually real. That's what we are doing to trannies right now.

I met a tranny for the first time a few months back and ended up talking to her(him) for a while because I was interested. He was the most unstable person I have ever talked to and I could tell that just by a few minutes of conversation.

Yes, you can't fix trans people because they already destroyed their bodies, correct.

Only reason why he's like that is because he knows pass very well and is full of himself. If he was an ugly tranny he'd be the typically sjw man cis hating cuck,

I literally dreamed I was fucking a hot tranny last night. I came in her ass and everything in the dream. It was honestly not so bad.

looks like he's just messing around to me

Psychiatry recommends they transition.

That's insane. There aren't nearly as many transgender women to justify that. The percentage of trans people is really under 1% of the population, and to prove your point you'd have to divide that by half.

Except that conversion therapy does not work. You can't provide that "help they need" because it does nothing.

How to dismiss the argument 101