Will the Middle East realistically be retaken by Christians at some point in the future?

Will the Middle East realistically be retaken by Christians at some point in the future?

What would cause the revival of militant Christianity?

Sleep tight desu

Yes
RaHoWa

Deus Vult pupper

Nobody wants the holy land. We want the oil and everything else can be a radioactive wasteland.

It would happen all at once. One day the outrage will just build up. We'll pour into the streets and discriminately start killing or at the least beating every non-white we see. It's happened a lot of times already in Russia to sand nigger neighborhoods.

The day of the rope will happen all at once, and it will happen totally unexpectedly. After a huge purge, we will organize and drive them out that way.

Why would we not? Is it not a rich area?

I'm pretty ignorant about the Middle East, is it a bitch to live there?

Deus Vult Pupper

Deus Vult pupper

Deus Vult pupper

Deus vult pupper

No, that's totally unrealistic. Christianity is on the decline in the West, and has largely had its fangs torn out of it. Any opposition to Islam will come in the form of nationalism, but for all intents and purposes the Christian religion is politically dead outside of the USA (where it manifests in the form of retarded evangelicals who want to restore Greater Israel to bring about the rapture) and Eastern Europe, which is politically impotent on the world stage.

Deus Vult pupper

Deus Vult pupper

Yes, but they won't be white.

Deus Vult, brave pupper

Deus Vult pupper!!!

Deus Vult pupper

Deus Vult pupper

Deus Vult pupper

Absolutely this.

Deus Vult Pupper

I suppose it's for the better. Christianity and nationalism naturally share values and beliefs. Perhaps we will see a new surge of Christians after a nationalist state is put into place.

Cultural Christians maybe, but honest-to-God, Jesus-loving, God-fearing Christians? Probably not. The West has been outgrowing the Christian mythos for quite a while now. Even its strict adherents are forced to call stories like the burning bush and the ark "metaphorical" to save face.

No, it is only valuable for the history there, which the Mudpeople there have systematically ruined over the past 6 centuries.

We should just glass the whole area, the trade off in reduced taxation when we don't have to provide aid or military action over there will off-set any oil we may or may not get by occupying it.

Deus Vult pupper

Deus Vult pupper

Deus Vult Pupper

Deus Vult pupper

>What would cause the revival of militant Christianity?
The Pope needs to get raped by refugees live on TV while he's washing their feet.

Good to see you back

Reminder that Orthodox Priests are blessing Russian ammunition, firearms, and vehicles.

Gonna have my priest(I'm a Traditional Catholic) bless my AR. Cringed but I want to

Deus Vult pupper

Deus Vult pupper

Deus Vult Pupper

meek means not being a confrontational faggot in the biblical context

nothing to do with being weak or a pushover, just about having self control.

in a similar vein, "turn the other cheek" is grossly taken out of context.

>jews wiped their asses with their left hand so it was unclean.
>jews would not use their left hand to slap anyone, even goyim.
>the verse specifies the striking of the right cheek
>for someone to strike your right cheek with their right hand, they would have to backhand you. this was twice as demeaning.
>if you turned your cheek they would be dumbfounded as you are basically saying "you gave me your worst. it didn't affect me."

the implication is that if someone uses their left hand to slap you, then you fuck their shit up because that would basically be a declaration of war. it isn't a plea for nonviolence, just being the better man among your own people.

in other words let christians realize the harm of islam, unite under God instead of the church and embrace self preservation.

deus vult.

>It would happen all at once. One day the outrage will just build up. We'll pour into the streets and discriminately start killing or at the least beating every non-white we see.

Man, better hope Jesus doesn't come back on that day.

Deus vult pupper

t. Doxie and doxie mix 501c

deus vult pupper

Deus Vult pupper

THat was beautiful user

Deause Vult, Pupper

deus vult pupper

Meanwhile in the eastern world, Christianity is growing exponentially, China is supposed to be the biggest Christian nation in the future, etc.

The conversion rates in the biggest atheist country in the world, is what is going to make secularization decline over time. After Christians in countries like China form an opposition to things such as the Communist Party of China, you'll see as rise in some form of nationalism with a mixture of Christian identity.

A lot of the Hong Kong protests were also done on behalf of churches. The best case scenario is that the eastern world will give Christianity it's toughness back.

Christendom is dead guys. The Reformation happened and Christianity splintered into a million separate cults and sects, there is no longer any united "Christendom" in reality. Stop LARPing.

The Crusades were against the teachings of Christ. Real Christianity is to let your enemies invade, and wash their feet.

What about the meek inheriting the earth? Is it about the meek surviving because they are invisible to the powerful, like hobbits?

Capped

Deus Vult pupper
I'm usually against neo-cohen nation-building in any form but i'm willing to make an exception for the Holy Land; needs more diversity methinks.

D E U S V U L T P U P P E R
E
U
S

V
U
L
T

P
U
P
P
E
R

The Christianity that you see in China is heavily suppressed and the missions involved are incredibly corrupt - I should know, my Aunt works for one of them as an accountant in Hong Kong. But the Christian population there is absolutely increasing and will spell interesting times for the Chinese. Sadly, I do not think it will affect any sort of religious revival in the West.

Vault Deus Puppy!

Deus vult pupper

Deus Vult pupper

the mental gymnastics you people need to do is absurd

>you are lambs, I am your shepard
>the meek inherit the earth
>for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword
>let him without sin cast the first stone

>no no literally all of the stuff jesus preaches is misunderstood he was actually a fascist who wanted you to kill people who tried to harm you

Jesus forgave the romans who stabbed him in the heart for crucifying, and all his followers let it happen, then did nothing, to anyone, in return.

You are full of shit.

Who are you talking about ?

Won't happen.

>giving the other cheek

Don't Christians hold that saying with pride?

However would love to wake up and hear that the Pope just issued a crusade to retake Jerusalem.

>thread

It's inherent for Christians to be cucks

Turks in general.

A couple of the original 7 churches are located in Turkey, and there's a hefty Muslim population in Turkey these days.

DEUS VULT WILL HAPPEN DONT WORRY !!!!!

I see.

I saw some of those churches. All the things Christians left here (from all ages, I actually live in a old Greek building approx. 120 years old) are beautiful.

I don't believe in any kind of God, but I really wish Turks were Christians rather than Muslims.

Deus Vult pupper

First you need to tell Israel that it's Christian land. Seeing as USA just loves to donate them huge amounts of money, that's not going to happen any time soon.
Deus Vult pupper.

I'm sure it will happen soon. The globalist/SJW agendas are being uncovered at record pace.

You need to work out/ diet your puppers. Unless they're just on a winter bulk.

Deus Vult pupper

Deus Vult Pupper

>leaf

Deus Vult pupper

rip abbie

Deus Vult Pupper

Meme all you want, I'm absolutely right.

And this is coming from someone who desperately wishes there were a Christian revival to fend off the encroaching tide of Islam

>christianity
>comeback
ROFL
you don't actually think anyone seriously believes in the cuck religions any more, do you?

There's a bunch of steps that need to happen first

>cut all ties with Saudi Arabia and Turkey
>throw the cucks out of Europe / destroy EU
>throw the Muslims out of Bosnia, Kosovo, Albania
>retake Constantinople and Turkey

Come back again when you did something in that direction.

forgiveness is key but if you yourself are dead you can't exactly forgive that person

violence is a last resort but against people far more militant than your people, you must do what is necessary to preserve said people and therefore the faith.

we have forgiven islam 7*70 times. it's time to stand ground.

I don't think Christianity will be around for much later en mass. Religion as a whole is starting to be ignored by the younger generations. It's become the "cool" thing.

i want to smash that puppy with a sword to see how well the chainmail protects it

>What would cause the revival of militant Christianity?
An islamic caliphate conquering Europe, and make people truly believe in salvation and stuff.

DEUS VULT PUPPER

Deus Vult pupper

This. We aren't savages. But violence when violence is needed to protect the innocent. We are the good guys after all.

None have been here longer than 3 weeks. Trust me, I do not make them fat:".