Pol approved dogs? Girlfriend wants pic related. Wat do?

Pol approved dogs? Girlfriend wants pic related. Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aCv10_WvGxo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Intelligence_of_Dogs#Excellent_Working_Dogs
healthypets.mercola.com/sites/healthypets/archive/2011/02/15/raw-meat-the-best-and-healthiest-diet-for-pet-cats-and-dogs.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any dog that weighs less than 75 pounds is a cat and cats are useless.

Waste of resources.

I'll go 4 a beagle if u want a small dog but if she want that......

You should probably get of 4chins and go fuck your gf

Big breeds > small breeds

German Shepard, Golden Retriever, Irish Wolfhound, labradoodle. Respectable sizes. Retrievers can be very loving. Shepards are smart and loyal.

Border Collie are ok. Merles are crazy in a good way. They have infinite energy.

A stupid corgie is shit. Small dogs always yelp all day and are less enjoyable to just hug and pet. If you want a small dog, might as well just get a cat.

Corgis are great dogs actually. Loads of personality. My girlfriend convinced me to get a Shih Tzu and I've actually come to really love the little guy.

That dog is cute, why not go for it? Do you have anything to protect, there's no point in getting a big dog except compensation.
If you love your gf, make her happy and get a corgi in return for hot sex. That's redpilled.

Yeah, had a lab long ago. Brotier loyal dog.

They tend to die earlier unfortunately and have more health problems, arthritis, cancer etc. I used to have a Bernese, amazing dog but she died at 7.

Also it depends on how much room you have. If you live in apartment with no backyard, small dog might be preferred. But I will probably always get a big dog, for me (medium to large breed)

>Girlfriend wants pic related. Wat do?

Get neutered and I don't mean the dog.

Rhodesian Ridgebacks are god-tier dogs.

Big and muscular. Intelligent (probably the smartest dog I've ever had) but independent so you really have to know how to keep them in line. They also need tons of exercise because without it they get mischievous. So they force you to get /fit/ and discover good hiking locations.

For me, it's gotta be this doggie

Get a pit or rot

This is true. My golden died at 6. I know, it's rough... still I wouldn't have traded her, she was the sweetest dog ever.

buy her this dog instead

If you just want a dog to look at, pet, and take on a walk every now and again, then a corgi is fine.

But if you want a dog that is actually worth a shit and is useful, then this user has a good list I have a Border Collie who wakes me up if I oversleep, brings the morning paper in, attacked and drove off thieves who broke into my home on four different occasions with minor injury to himself, and not to mention his natural ability at handling livestock. I'm putting him down in a few weeks, he made it to 16 years old.

Probably the best little dog, honestly.

german shepherds are best doggos

why have a big dog that bites harder when german shepherds bite like a machine gun

Fact: Women getting dogs is a misguided mothering instinct.

I assume she's over 18. You need to put some buns in that oven FAST.

Get a great pyranees

a mutt
healthy, cheap, unique.

Also this.

My grandma in Poland has a mutt.. That thing was alive when I left at 7 years old and is still alive today (I'm 24) that sog is fucking like 20 years old or close.

Mutts live long and are generally healthier.

My sister has owned corgis for years. They seem like they should be a decent dog, but they have no personality and are extremely stupid and skittish. Unless it's herding sheep they are useless.

Just surprise her with a puppy in a real breed, women are completely defenseless against puppies.

Strays with working breed traits are best. Look at this puppy, it just oozes servitude.

The best apartment dog is a great Dane because they are lazy, like most large breeds. Small dogs are usually very energetic and need room to run around.

Huskies. My people tamed and bred them for the course of many millennia desu

Sounds like a great doggo. I am going to move out soon, i'm might get a border collie.

>Fact: Women getting dogs is a misguided mothering instinct.
I can attest to this. I know a girl who loves dogs to death, but has already decided she never wants a child. I blame Media/college brainwashing/indoctrination.

Corgis are fucking great dogs, get one.
They bark real loud though but other than that they're fantastic. Gotta make sure they get a lot of exercise or they get real fat too. Only Sup Forums approved if you're an anglo tho

Break up with her.

Oh, you might be right, i've heard the opposite. My cousin lives in the city and has a Boston Terrier. But she walks it regularly. I don't know much about Great Dane, I know my goldens love walks.

Don't get one she will fuck it. Thats the only reason women want dogs. Dont get her a dog so you dont have to learn the hard way

I have a Corgi. They take to training really well, they really want to please their owners. Great dog all around except they shed a shit ton. Daily brushing required.

It's all personal preference. A dog can be a pet, a tool, or both. Make sure if you're getting a dog for hunting or protection or whatever that you choose a working breed. The reason many large dogs have short lives is in-breeding for show purposes. If you get a working breed or work with a breeder who breeds dogs specifically for labor, you'll be more likely to have a good pet for longer.

pit bulls are for dumb niggers

yeah, ''purebreeds'' are inbred af

This. Boxer-german shepherd mixes are awesome, as are any pointer mix ("bird dogs" in the south)

>my girlfriend convinced me
Cuck. She made a decision and you faltered. No man would make a decision to get a tiny faggot dog

Get her to interact with a puppy of the breed of your choice.
The biggest dogs make for the cutest puppies.

tell her about patton, the trump white house labradoodle.

DO NOT get a big dog unless you live an active lifestyle.. If you get a small one, you don't need to worry as much. Women mostly want lapdogs anyways. You'll love it eventually too. Corgi should be fine. I'm considering it the next time I get a dog. Right now we're stuck with a big ass dog because my dumb shit sister brought one home without telling anyone.

>breed
falling for the dog jew

>implying my cat isn't responsible for the rat holocaust

This dog will defend you until it's last breath

>Bernese, amazing dog

Dream dog. My uncle had one, she died around 7 too. From fucking lung cancer...

>all these cucks recommending buying BIG MUSCULAR dogs so you girlfriend can get BARKED

youtube.com/watch?v=aCv10_WvGxo

Show this to your gf

Ignoring how ridiculously overpriced those dogs are, you will be spending easily $200/month on grooming.

kek

I wish I had a corgi. I hear they're susceptible to all sorts of genetic problems though.

This is my dog a few months ago. Now 170 pounds, lean. Great Pyrenees. Low energy. Barks thunder. Super sweet. Super white. Doesn't eat much. Independent and doesn't follow you everywhere. Has a job (livestock guardian). Cheap ($850 AKC-papered male). Total fucking boss dog.

Get a pug.
Call it Puglo Escobark.

This. They're bred for scaring off lions.

>only correct answer

Same dog at 8 weeks old (right). Sister on left (8 months)

Everyone knows Yorkies are the master dog breed.

Just adopt one from a humane society. Adoption > supporting breeders.

Corgis are very entertaining dogs with a high sense of self. Major downside is that they fucking EXPLODE fur when the seasons change. Hair gets everywhere and it's a fucking pain.

>pic related

I have a mini schnauzer and she's the best pet choice I've ever made. They're smart, don't shed, and their fur is hypoallergenic (no allergies for visiting girls).

Corgis are working dogs bred to herd cattle. They have a longer lifespan and are less prone to health problems of all you named with the exception of Labradoodle.

Corgis are good dogs. Make sure it's a Pembroke though.

Maine Coons are fucking based.

get the dog that best fits your lifestyle.

Only autist need a dog that can "do stuff". Why do you need a big dog? So you can make every house guest uncomfortable? This isn't the ancient times. If you want home defense, get a gun. Stop "training" your dog to be aggressive soo when it bites the neighbor kid, you have to put down your furry friend.

Good thing with small dogs is that they need less exercise.

If you get an Alsatian or a Huskie it's going to need walking two times a day and a goof run about each time. I can't be fucked with that while I have a job, that's not a dog it's a fucking kid.

This I might be able to get behind. Good looking out famalam.

I got a corgie user, super smart for a lil dog. And shes my best friend.

those things are exceedingly needy and nasty. they will fill your house with hair, they never stop shedding, you can spend half an hour a day brushing them and make no headway at all. get a bigger shorter haired dog or you will regret it.

Short dogs are smart but they are also sneaky and lazy and will steal food when you arent looking

Go kill yourself retard

Large dogs have more specific nutritional requirements. Raw meat from pastured animals is an essential, and occasional raw goat milk from pastured and healthy goats is very good too -- and a natural dewormer that also increases immune system.

I don't understand why people, such as yourselves, tend to be so retarded. Go read a book and various sources before taking on the responsibility of raising a dog. You need to give the large dog space to run/sprint and also feed him very good food -- it's fucking common sense. To me, having a dog is like family, and are just as important as human children.

They're great dogs, my friend had one. Very loyal and obedient.

This is my bad boy... On this pic he was 1 year old hes 5 years old now... German sheperds are one of the best breeds, they are extremely smart and you will never regret having them...

All dogs are approved. even the tiny usuless ones, just by the fact that they are dogs.

only woman and muslims hate dogs.

Why do you have a Persian rug?

Have one myself that turned 14 this year, they're really great dogs. Tons of personality, friendly, and very smart, I taught mine to shake in two 30 minute sessions over a weekend when she was 6 or so. Downside to smarter dogs is they're hardheaded, and think they're in charge, especially herding dogs, so you need to get them into obedience training when they're 6 months old, and reinforce that shit regularly by making them work for you. Up until her eyes/ears started getting worse this year her main job was keeping squirrels/chipmunks/other critters away from the house and she's damn good at it. Whatever dog you get, make sure it's from a reputable breeder (assuming you go pure breed) has had screenings done for health problems, and they require a contract that you have it fixed. Expect to pay a lot for a good dog, I paid $600 in '02, recently talked to the breeder about another and the rates are now more like $1000-1500 depending on boy/girl and if I want to keep them unfixed for showing.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Intelligence_of_Dogs#Excellent_Working_Dogs
Pick a breed you're interested in in the top 15 or so, and research all the downsides rather than looking at what makes them cool. Wife wanted a Schipperke but backed out when she learned we can't keep doors closed with one.

Corgies were actually bread to be cattle hearders. Their short posture made it harder for them to be kicked. They are pretty bad ass.

They're the dog version of those muscled manlets.

She never had worms, she had blood cancer, that shit can happen, it's not because I didn't feed her fucking goat milk. She was family.

But if you have resources that'd you'd like to share on best feeding practices for golden retrievers, please share/link.

Build taco, then build wall Paco.

Corgies are actually medium sized dogs. They also don't yelp all day.

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

Looks like a cat with short legs and dog's head.

Corgiville Fair is a very good book. Check it out.

Tasha Tudor was interesting. She lived on a small farm in New England with her Corgis, and she drew children's illustrations. She was quite eccentric and believed that she was the reincarnation of a Victorian era figure. She lived a homely life, imitating the ways of Victorian era, and she would walk barefoot on her gardens with her corgis.

I think she considered her corgis just as much of a part of her family as her human children.

Check out the documentary Take Joy! The Magical World of Tasha Tudor.

Corgis seem nice to me. Every dog is unique and special though.

get her a chow chow

White German Shepard, or a Giant Wolfhound.

Corgis and Scotties and westies are gentleman's dogs, but they're not terribly useful for hunting and home defense.

True. I don't know much about corgis

healthypets.mercola.com/sites/healthypets/archive/2011/02/15/raw-meat-the-best-and-healthiest-diet-for-pet-cats-and-dogs.aspx

I recommend googling around more. I had a very good article that discussed it.

In general, the raw meat should be from FREE-RANGE, PASTURED animals. That is important. If the dog eats grain-fed factory farmed raw meat, then they would get sick.

The same is true for the raw goat milk.

In small local pet food stores, they normally sell freeze dried raw food. I do not know if freeze drying changes the chemical composition of the meat, and that is something I have to research too.

In general, raw meat is better than processed dried food.

Caucasian Shepard, OP.
Because only caucasian race and caucassian things are Sup Forums approved
Or, you can try a wolfdog.

Big breeds are best but if you're part of the commonwealth (sorry freedom bro) Corgis and Vallhunds are approved for their association with Queenie.

Enjoy your brain parasites.

My mom and dad are divorced in that time (2012) i was 16 and i was staying at dads place (hes ex apartment he rented) he didnt own ay furniture and shit... And yea Turks had big influence on Balkan so their food and shit like rugs are common here...

Alright thanks.

You must have a microscopic dick.

Get a fucking bitch then, and fuck that bitch. GG

It's important to note vets get sponsorships from Purina during their education, so they are obliged to recommend their products, which have inferior ingredients. The meat comes from factory farmed animals, and they typically put in soy, wheat, corn, grains, or other bad things for dogs. What is best for dogs is raw meat from healthy animals as I've explained.

Gross, Pembrokes suck. Cardigan master race reporting. Also, OP is a faggot as usual. I grew up with and still keep hunting dogs, but love my wife's corgi.

Best dog breed coming through. All other breeds need not apply.

those dogs look retarded.

I wouldn't mind a Maine coon. But I hate cats and coons