Sweden Democrats Youth Division puts up picture of Muhammed - Muslims goes crazy

The Sweden Democrats Youth Division "Ungsvenskarna" put up a picture of Muhammed dressed as Santa Lucia with his 9-year old wife

Muslims are going absolutely crazy in the comments, this is the funniest thing in a long while

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master–slave_morality
youtube.com/watch?v=Ouu6LGGIWsc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Länk?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Swedes are pissed they didn't pare Muhammad with a nine year old Swedish girl.

facebook
Ungsvenskarna/photos/a.1504960746495415.1073741828.1491422081182615/1766072623717558/?type=3&theater

Any comments in the mainstream media?

Can you translate some of the comments? Not all of us are fluent in arabic.

i dont speak arabic

Hahahahahahahaha. Will this be the straw that broke the camel's back and give us our first proper terrorist attack that finally makes people wake up?

Make these viking runes English, Sven.

LOL. Muslims' hero was a fucking pedophile camel driver.

why does he have tits

By His grace only with the spilt blood of your countrymen will they finally be awoken to the threat of Islam.

>Sweden denocrats youth wing

can't read any of this shit and google translate is not working

Because it's broken as fuck nignog Swedish.

kek

Well imagine arabic shitposting consisting of death threats and a lot of anal insertions with either dicks or objects. A few threats to blow people up, the usual.
The media isnt bringing this up btw, not even a little bit.

they could of used more edge

Such peaceful comments - they seem awfully keen on shoving things up arses and rape though.

We can't read elfspeak, Sven.

But they did, user. Look at the photo. She is holding his hand.

A direct translation would be:
"You purple (supposed to be little) horchild, what has Muhammend done to you filth hope one day you get a iron pipe showed up your ass filth. And I fuck you all upp who think I am wrong."

Nice folk.

>You litle whore child wat have muhammut done to you filth hope one day you gat one iron pipe shoved in your bottom filth. And I sex up all of you who think I am wrong!!

Something like that, I tried to translate while keeping the grammatical and spelling errors as intact as I could.

I wanna learn Swedish/German now just to troll Muslims from the safety of the U.S.

Top right comment: Freedom of speech? Stuff that word up your aryan asshole, fucking ??suedis???. I hope isis blows you up into the air, vagina.
idk if i got everything right

Correct. Suedis is arabic for Swedes or something.

Do you have a link to the youth division page? I want to spread the butthurt to other communities.

Broken Swedish mostly. It can be summarised as a collection of crude insults ranging from "I will fuck your mother and sister and brother for daring to insult the prophet" to a simple "I hope you die". One guy I saw even said he was prepared to die for Islam for this insult.

Funny how they show their true colors if you prod them a little.

They're nice people. Most comments are like it, and they sure look like "regular" muslims which sure makes you feel so safe, knowing that the people leeching of your country really respects the values that our country represents.
Right Wing Death Squads when?

>Censoring his eyes
Almost based

Liberals need to understand that they cannot have both. As in the motivation below and the ones who oppose it. Usually they never have to clash...

Not included in OP but probably in (together with the image)
>congratulations and happy Lucia Muhammed!
>recently we have learned that everyone can be Lucia.
>we have therefore chosen to congratulate the prophet Muhammed on "hens" birthday by publishing this norm critic image of "hen" and "hens" wife on a Christmas party.

* not sure what "hen" would be in English. Just threat it as xer or some other bullshit.

Wow muslims are such a beautiful and tolerant people.

I can see why we need so many of them here in our country.

I always find it interesting that they just assume that "respect" is something they can demand from others. Guess they can't handle being the minority. Muslims seem to be a sort of nobility in the middle-east. Here they are seen as peasants.

It creates a huge inferiority complex that they take out on the ethnic population by either raping the locals or burning it down.

Bottom right, again, I translate their spelling/grammatical errors as they are.

>as in your pictures you have black eye and punching marks under your eyes they have been swollen bygod i swear will track you down and gas you you disgusting jew ok, who are you shall smear someones religion? Have respekt you disgusting whore child, we have a common prophet and that is JESUS we love jesus you do too, we are muslims you are christians so what the fuck do you want?????
I swear will gas you and your whole tribe if you even are a christian you are surely a jew, talk with respect will track you down fkn anal face.

This is the funniest thing I've seen in a month, holy fuck!!.

>You know the best thing a "svenna" ( misspelled slang for swede) can doing is having beer and pig and look carefully at how his sister and daughter is fucked

Ths guy has kids.

you should link him to Sup Forums

>The Sweden Democrats Youth Division
Master trolls.

love the man tits.. great attention to detail

The big question is why do swedes put up with this shit?

Why does Muhammad have tits?

This is the true nature of Muslims. They act friendly, but beneath is nothing but contempt for all non-Muslims.

gyno
raise awareness, even prophets can have it

go back to fucking arabia pedoslims shitniggers

>#notallmuslims
>muh cultural relativism
>But Melodifestivalen is on tomorrow

That's why. Patient and forgiving to a fault.

why did they outline his boobs?

>insult Muslims
>they respond by saying "I'll fucking kill everyone in the name of Islam!", redpilling thousands

How can Sup Forums help?

Did you just assume xer gender?

It's actually a female
jewbook dot com eda.boyar.10

If only white women were so fierce.
>Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers -already, you see, the world had already fallen into the hands of the Jews, so gutless a thing Christianity! -then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism [Islam], that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world. Christianity alone prevented them from doing so

Kek

>They act friendly
When?

>with his 9-year old wife

I don't understand this. If the Christian god, say, drove around in an hot pink '88 Honda Civic un-ironically, we'd all be like "Holy shit, God is a faggot" .... so why does everyone just accept this business about Muhammed having a 9 year old wife? Have your MET a 9 year old girl? This is not exactly a prize or a point of pride. This is laughable. We should be making fun of him. That's the best he can get? Really?

Religion makes no sense.

Because it's a "hen" (neither man nor woman you shitlord) and in the name of progressivness, who can say Muhammad didn't see himself as a gender-fluid with child-diddling tendencies? It's a way to shove a wedge between the regressive left who try to change Swedish traditions by shoehorning minorities and trans-people everywhere they can, while allowing minorities like muslims all the respect and freedom in the world to practice their customs in peace, no matter how much it goes against their supposed convictions.

It's pure hypocrisy and the SD-youth wing wants to show it. And everyone will see this since muslims will surely spread this to everyone they know and will start to publicly threaten SD, and everyone will realize how fucked up the regressive left is and how hateful muslims are of our way of life. And the media and t heir stooges will have to choose, to blame the victim and coddle muslims, or take the secular side and aggravate the muslim community. It's a stroke of genius.

Sup Forums is a 100% English speaking board, Mehmet

When meeting them IRL in broad daylight or at work.

That's bullshit. Christianity united white europe against the rest of the world.

I can't be bothered to translate it all, but I can sum up some of it

>The person who made the picture should be afriad
>You little whore child, I hope you get an iron pipe up your ass
>We piss on them
>I hope you get raped
>We have to find him asap
>May god punish you
>What have you learned of Charlie Hebdo?
>Freedom of speech? Shove that word up your arian assholes you fucking suedis (swedes). I hope ISIS blows you to ashes, pussies
>I will look you up and gas you, you disgusting jew. Have some respect.

They never spoke to me at work and looked at me with nothing but utter contempt in public when I lived around the pieces of shit.

One says he's pissing on people like you (them).

They won't win the election by triggering muslims.

Go through and report all the anti jew comments to FB as hate speech. They will be removed and anger the hajis more

Happy reading
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master–slave_morality

Is it true?
Is there an uncucked male in The Caliphate of Swedenistan?
I find it hard to believe.

Look at all of them trying to type a cohesive sentence. "I fuck ass u dirt die you will! I am the peace!" Beautiful. We need to trigger them even more to show people who they really are.

this is bait right? youre just joking right? please?

Spread it to more social media platforms.

AS I'M READING THE THREAD, THIS COMMERCIAL COMES ON TV. WHEN WILL THE SHILLING STOP?

REEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=Ouu6LGGIWsc

Comments disabled. Wonder why.

Christcucks exist, nothing we can do about it. Paganism will find its way back as the Pope's followers dwindle and nationalism rises for independent European countries to shed the cloak of Abraham and revere their natural beliefs once more.

Aren't I lucky today. Praise kek.

>"You who's put up this picture are really something and you might think that it's really funny to joke about this kind of stuff until someone comes knocking on your doors. Haven't you learned from charlie hedbo? Why even do this, if you want to play with fire you should be prepared to get burnt :) don't go blaming muslims when someone snaps"

>don't go blaming muslims when someone snaps
Sounds like it's perfectly reasonable to blame a muslim when they finally snap. These fucking idiots

>"hahahaha it will never happen because you know what. Muslims are gaining more and more power ;) especially with ALL OF THE newly arrivals soon there'll be a fuckton of us in your tiny country :)"

thanks muslimbro for redpilling the masses for us

can someone translate? i dont speak cuckhold

Oh no.. Paganism is not the way forward nor is Christianity (unless we unite it) But desu religion is kind of a dead meme.

Arabic to African?

forgot to add

>Haven't you learned from charlie hedbo?
>mfw muslims are defending the mass murders of all the french who died

You can't make this up, these savages are showing the rest of social media what they are actually thinking

>Get triggered
>Immediately turn to rape

What did they mean by this?

Europe has never been united against anything you fucking cretin

Should have made him look older; he would have been 57 if Aisha was 9. And no longer a virgin.

what are you so happy about?
your kinsmen will defend this

do you want a discount on lube?

>Muslims attackings free speech and defending murder
>"hmm who should I choose to attack"
>"I know, SWEDES!"

Stop playing into the divide and conquer

If you do this ironically enough, you will start to believe it.

I don't speak Arabic. What are they saying?

God they're easy to manipulate. Like children. For all their insistance on being peaceful, you just need to make a crude drawing of a stick-figure and call it "Muhammad" for them to blow a gasket and try to disembowel you. Why bother with theological debate? Just do this every time.

Oh and FYI. The passages concerning the prohibiton of making a depiction of Muhammad are from the Hadiths. The same Hadiths they say are unreliable when it comes to Aisha or the massacre of the Qurayza tribe. Remind them of that too.

>Just saw the ham, and the Roman numerals, and the Christmas tree, and the wine glasses.

kek

>your kinsmen will defend this
sure you'll see some cucks being cucks but for every atrocious act these people do it red pills another swedes.

>what are you so happy about?
It's spreading the truth about their backwards and hateful mindset which is far from what the media has told us. It will make people think at the very least, and hopefully react.

Imorgon: SÄPO höjer sitt terrorberedskaps nivå.
2017: 200 Terrorister deporteras efter att man har funnit ISIS-anknytningar på des Facebook profiler
2018: SD får 40% majoritet.

I wish the world were like this commercial.
But not everyone is so tolerant.

SO TOLERANT

MANBOOBS

>as the pope's followers dwindle
Catholicism is growing globally.

I don't have any intention of attacking you guys,
but are you even watching the news?
muslims pretty much are allowed to do anything, because it would hurt the agenda the your (and our) government tries to push.

beat someone up
>they're not used to alcohol
kill people on the streets
>it's an isolated case
rape game
>that's just a myth you islamophobe

Pic could have always been worse: It'd have been pork roast instead of turkey

I get everything else, but Roman numerals? Are Muslims not allowed to use them?

It's ham. We eat christmas ham for christmas.

Godspeed, Lucas