"Now explain to me, step by step...

>"Now explain to me, step by step, what exactly goes on in your head when you see a Black man together with a White woman."

"SAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

*Autistic Screeching*

>unzip dick

*CAN'T WAKE UP*

I wonder what black guys think when they see a white guy with a black girl

"why even live?"

those numbers speak the truth, i guess

1. why is he so superior?
2. why can't I be black?
3. I hope he impregnated her already

glad to satisfy your needs OP. you're welcome

Shell be walking funny in the morning after hideing the black eye

>disgust
>rage
>contempt
>hopelessness
>apathy
In that order.

don't give a fuck if the white race got mixed out of existence. Do you think your ancestors were always white? It's evolution. Your genetics will carry on the same if you mix with a black, white, asian, it doesn't matter. It's still your genetics getting passed on to the next generation.

>muh race is muh heritage and muh family
inbreeding is the quickest way to destroy a population. Genetic diversity should be encouraged to create more superior human beings, not inbreeding. Fuck you racists are retarded.

Rage. Hatred. Disgust.

Constant thoughts of "What a waste of a white woman."

If the guy's ass is hanging out
"She's probably being treated like shit."

Yes my ancestors were all white, they were lucky enough to live in a time when only white people lived in europe.

They built your future through major struggle, and you gave your women away to black men. This is fine though, because genetic diversity is important. The brits could use it, considering the majority of you look inbred.

You mean like on tv or the internet or something?
It's usually some movie or tv show mostly american so i don't care it has nothing to do with me... i guess something like "that's a shame" goes trough my head because Sup Forums has planted it into my head , but i usually pay no mind to it

Absolutely nothing. My brain ignores their existence, much like all the Jews I see around me

>bitch likes BBC. Probably a huge slut.

>I'm going to have to pay for those kids when he fucks off and leaves her as a single mother

Pretty much just this.

Nothing.

Deep Russian philosopher over here

>Ruined genetics
>Ruined nation
>Contamination
>Pollution
>Lesser offspring
>Lower IQ
>Ugly
>Won't look White at all
>Will be confused over conflicting identities
>Will hate Whites, too

>"I check both of them out. I probably imagine them together sexually."

Implying I would share my thought with random whore

>Having a therapist who is a different gender than you

>"wow she's brainwashed by the jews"
>"cultural marxism is white genocide"
>"I wish I was home wanking to traps"
>"cucked again"
>"wait until the_donald hear about this"

Depends on several things and how they present themselves. If he's dressed like a nigger with one hand on his phone and one on his waistband and she's yelling at some little little grape kool-aid stained baby wearing only a diaper, I want to gas all of them.

If she's reasonably attractive and "put together" and he isn't, I think it's a waste. I wonder what types of daddy issues she has that would have led her to do that. I also assume she's in an abusive relationship.

If they're both dressed nice and acting normal, I have less of a problem with it but I still don't approve (not that free people need my approval).

This doesn't fundamentally change if the behavior was the same but they were both black or both white though. I just don't like rude, niggerish/white trash people.

\thread

It reminds me that women are creatures that are more slaves to their whims, emotions, needs to be dominated (invaded), as well as their complete and utter lack of loyalty to tribe even more so than other creatures in the animal kingdom that are several genus lower than themselves.

Well, perhaps not as bad as Donkeys and Horses, but still.

I really hate canadians

>Good job black brother. Spread your seed far and wide while, socially awkward white nationalist shit post on a Taiwanese VCR installation board

Look, she's middle aged to older, bleached blonde, plain. Where is the black guy, there he is. Every fucking time.

I really don't care.

All I know is that if they're planning on having children, all of them better be women.

Men love mixed-race girls. Women hate mixed-race guys.

>Black guys
>Think
?

I kek internally when I see a soon to be single mother.

What their heads would look like on spikes.

Mad World.mp3

This. Just varying degrees of disdain.

My gf is 2nd gen Vietnamese so I could care less if thundercunt white trash want to experiment with niggers.

"I hope their sex tap get's leaked online so I can rage fap to it"

"Who should I kill first?"

"The Jews did this."

"Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean."

>What a waste
That it

>disgust
>pity
in that order

That poor white woman is going to live in poverty as a single mother of a weak, unruly child

I feel angry, and I'm not even white.

If the couple actually liked each other, I wouldn't feel like this, but more often than not, a white girl chooses a black partner to get back at her parents, or because she likes aggressive and violent drug dealers, criminals and tattooed degenerates. Meanwhile, the black man just sees his relationship with a white female as a political symbolism of the defilement of the white race. 90% of his sexual pleasure when having sex with her is out of his feelings of humiliating the entire white race with his sexual act.

Such a relationship is obvious unhealthy and unlikely to last. On the other hand, I feel warm and fuzzy when I see a white man with a black female, because I know what is happening is the exact opposite. Both sides really love each other, and are not using their sexual relationships to affirm political beliefs or achieve psychocultural goals.

I think she's poor and stupid.

PURGE!

Future single mother.

I laugh when its an ugly white women, I feel disgust when its an attractive one.

The kids never come out looking right no matter what. For every one attractive mixed race person, there has to be a 1000 that like their genetics were thrown into a garbage bag, pissed in and swirled around with an old broom.

Don't give a fuck, since 90% of black man/white woman couples in real life, if not more, both are fat and poor. Sup Forums likes to imagine that blonde upper middle-class white girls are all choking on black cock in order to get angry, but the reality is pretty much the exact opposite.

>KIKES