Made my neurons explode

made my neurons explode

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/p/planned_obsolescence.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=N6HGgwEmgqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your shitty chart doesn't show what happens inbetween top and bottom.

Can always tell when school lets out - don't even need a watch or a clock anymore.

There's your (you) for the day.

the rich can afford nicer boxes to put in their holes though.

Nigga please

Yeah. Exactly. So why the fuck...I mean this...why in God's name would you not try and make as much money as fucking possible? Why is making money "bad"?

[spoiler]It's not[/spoiler]

Also:

[spoiler]I know this board doesn't do spoilers[/spoiler]

Rich get burried in glorious mauseleum thag last forever.
Poor get burned to ashes and the all ashes of the poor are burried in communal hole.

fixed

>ywn watch her fill the retro panties to a sagging point while it dangles just millimeters from your face
Why live

damn, you're right, no reason to aspire to anything other than a base existence, might as well live in squalor and not have any children, because they'll also end up in a grave, so what's the point?

>Why live

No point, bruh. No point except to get as rich as possible so they want to.

I have a thing for the pinup look, too.

Fancy

Rich actually are buried in a tomb in a mosoleum or a very nice casket with a massive tombstone

The poor get stuffed in a pressboard coffin with a wood cross for a tombstone which eventually rots

This is what poorfags tell themselves to sleep at night, and then they have the audacity to use words like "privilege".

idk, some people don't want to spend their entire life accumulating wealth and not having enough time to enjoy it.

I am searching for the bones of your father but cannot distinguish them from those of a slave

Damn older mercedes were nice and lasted so long. Why are modern cars such pieces of shit that break down ans are replaced every 5 years?

Bet its a jewish conspiracy to get goys to spend more shekeldollars

Memeing aside, obviously money matters quite a bit, but as a richfag, I assure you money won't make you happy unless you're a nigger. If you have even a shred of psychological sophistication, money alone won't make you satisfied. But it's obviously essential for freedom and freedom is a component of happiness.

Why even go outside, you just have to come back home anyway.

>idk, some people don't want to spend their entire life accumulating wealth and not having enough time to enjoy it.

You misunderstand me. Of course everyone has their "limit" or the number they decide "enough is enough." Obviously some have higher limits than others.

My point is I hate when this argument gets trotted out as a condemnation of the wealthy like, "hurr durr see! We're all gonna die someday whether you're rich or poor!" Yeah. We are. Work hard to not be poor. You have one life. Work hard to make it as good as it can possibly get (even if that's your own definition) before you kick the bucket.

This is what poor people tell themselves to make themselves feel better.

yeah, cool. but why not show the big bang and then the heat death of the universe instead, it's saying the same thing. you're just being retarded
what matters the most is what happens between. as in you being rich enough to snort cocaine off an aryan white prostitute's tits every day without worrying about starving to death.

dude all our food ends up as poop so i just put it in the blender all at once and then drink that i mean who cares right?

Whoa ..

No one is glad they were poor when they are about to die.

Theres nothing wrong with having money and nice stuff. It's wanting more thats the problem.

Poor fuckin retards and niggers jealous of others stuff dont realize they are the same exact person as the greedy rich person.

Now I know that some people are satisfied with the minimum and are humbled. Nothing wrong with that either. Some people just want a simple life.

Might as well kill yourself now if you agree with that image

>work as hard as possible
I don't understand that logic, either. I get that working hard is a virtue, but it's not about working hard as it is about working smart. You take someone like Trump - who works hard, but above all, he works smart and efficiently. There's ways of achieving goals (other than earning x amount of money) that doesn't require being a workaholic - 80 hour workweeks with vacations spent reading work-related e-mails.

And that's the argument here. The person who owns the house on the left is rich, worked hard for it, but might have also possibly squandered youth and fun for the sake of material wealth. The person on the right is a bad example of humble living - it's obviously squalor and they are miserable. You can't make this argument with a person who achieves goals no matter how much money they earn.

Wow nice, it's a stone covering a patch of dirt with decomposing corpse in it.

Gay nihilism/10

>nihilism
Do you even dance of death?

this deep my nigga made me think hard

What if a poor person is happy with the life they can afford? Why should they work any harder and have less time to enjoy themselves? A nihilist doesn't pursue maximum money, they pursue maximum happiness.

>made my neurons explode
enjoy your brain cancer you fucking

Under rated

>A nihilist doesn't pursue maximum money, they pursue maximum happiness.
What? A nihilist doesn't pursue anything.

>What if a poor person is happy with the life they can afford? Why should they work any harder and have less time to enjoy themselves? A nihilist doesn't pursue maximum money, they pursue maximum happiness.

That's fine. I don't care. Again, my argument - and it shouldn't even be an argument - is that it shouldn't be used as a criticism against the wealthy or those who excel or endeavor to be wealthy.

Convert to H+ and try to avoid grave.

Fuck you gravedigger you don't know shit

Whoa. I guess we might as well all kill ourselves now. Thanks, commies.

Bs image.

That's not even a conspiracy.
There's even a term for it - Planned Obsolescence.

investopedia.com/terms/p/planned_obsolescence.asp

>Why are modern cars such pieces of shit that break down ans are replaced every 5 years?

They should build cars out of the material they made those landmines in Cambodia with. Those mines are 50 years old and in rain soaked earth. shit still blows legs off to this day..

post some 11-13 pizza slices pics.

What if the poor person has no money? What do they do with the body then?

Burials cost money. What does the city do with the body when some fuckin' bum dies?

No you fucking mentally ill faggot

Death by boulder to the car?

The government buries/cremates the corpse.

Usually its the responsibility of the county.

Both are fags
Here's a real nihilist
youtube.com/watch?v=N6HGgwEmgqs

Gee, I'm glad I can understand what he's saying

Get the fuck out

This shouldn't have made me laugh

the rich side should be a pyramid while the poor side would be a mass gave covered in lime

>not getting the joke
Also, I hate this "summer-fag" meme, kids have smart phones nowadays like normal people, you don't need a fuckin Apple 2 to shitpost anymore

Reeli mak u fink

Not really

my gash RARO
A
R
O

RARE
A
R
E

...r-rare?

holy fuck

> Trust funds

This

really made me think like whoa
niggas die everyday b

>live a glorious life as Pharaoh or some other aristocrat, maybe a priest
>live in a world full of magic and superstitions
>have thousands of laborers build a gigantic tomb for you so that you may peacefully reach the afterlife
>when the time comes, be brought to the glorious, golden-gilded sarcophagus and be laid to rest as a mummy
>in the afterlife, experience the decrease in magic practiced by believers in your gods
>see the rise of Hellenized paganism and eventually Judeo-Christian bullshit
>see the world fight two world wars and have it turned secular
>until unlikely NEETs on a Mongolian Chair-weaving board revive the power of the one you served
>devote all power devoted to you in the afterlife to help bring the power of KEK back to life
>TFW Trump is the new pharaoh

Americans.
>faux columns = fancy

mfw

Where are his testicles?

came to post something similar.

Painfully underrated

>shitposting while on vacation
baka desu senpai

Rich man lives 100 years through blood transfusions from young people. Then has his body frozen post mortem and is resurrected many years later to live with the space god humans for eternity.

Calm down guys it's just an even less white version of France.

PODESTA DETECTED
CODE RED
CODE RED
CODE RED

There is a less white version of France...?
Nah, you must be joking, Ahmed.

>you go on vacation where I live
To balance things, I went on vacation at burgercountry desu sama famalaman.

maximum kek

Even with nigger natives, I'm 100% positive you see a majority of whiteys in the streets.
Not like, let's say any not coutry-towns in France.

Bien essayƩ Mohammed.

>t. Diogenes

I'm pretty sure rich people either have their own tombs
or get cremated and have a young vessel snort the ashes so the rich guy can live in a new body

It's called planned obsolescence. It's an actual thing where components aren't designed for as long a life as possible, they're designed to meet a minimum fatigue life. Granted, for automobiles there's a bit more compromise from the manufactureres in making the materials last, they opt for cheaper parts because it's more expeixive to design for infinite life, but in electronics it's a huge issue.
Almost any smartphone will become annoyingly slow and sluggish *just* around the time it'd be due for an upgrade on a mobile phone contract to convince you to fork out more for the latest model. Laptops tend ot get about 5 years.

holy fucking shit dude

Rich people get dumped into shallow graves?
Hmm

That's the idea behind soylent

but the rich can pass wealth down to kin, the poor just have more kin. making a strong blood line with means to fend for itself vs a poor blood line that will likely die or be thinned out.

my family was far from rich, infact we were in the dirt poor position. I am changing that... unfortunately its hard work from the bottom and in the time i have taken to create stability and some wealth i have become 33 with no children. If i can find a woman worth having children with i will, but as of now it looks like i will retire in my 50's and just start blowing my money.

I don't speak toilet cleaning

I want to take off her shoes and lick her feet.
Something is wrong with me.

A
FUCKING
something? wtf is that?