Remove Chris Suprun from the North Texas Electoral College

change.org/p/texas-governor-remove-chris-suprun-from-the-north-texas-electoral-college

>Chris Suprun has stated on Twitter that he refuses to cast his electoral ballot in a manor as those in his precinct have requested, we also ask that he be removed as a GOP member and/or delegate.

We only need like 500 more votes. Do it faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2016/tv/news/donald-trump-mark-burnett-celebrity-apprentice-executive-producer-1201937420/
avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_century/fed68.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Drumpfkins are not ready for the upcoming re-lection
Screencap this, the electoral college will give in to the popular vote and decide to solve this matter in the civilized fashion.

And the funniest part about it:
You will still pretend Trump will be president after he has lost his position 4 years after the election.

BTW he started starring in a new TV show, eh, isn't Trump supposed to be a president, Drumpfkins? Apparently not anymore, lol.
If you are so arrogant to your people that you want to be an actor instead of a full-time president, then I suppose he is literally resigning infront of your eyes.
And you guys are blind to it lmaoing at your lives right now.

bump

I'm actually surprised he hasn't been shot yet

That's not how it works...

>That's not how it works

Keep telling yourself that, kid.

Why is he starring in a new show of his if he's really going to take the position of the POTUS?
Are you just going to let this slide, because it is too bad to be true for your viewpoint?

>Why is he starring in a new show of his
feel free to back that up with a source

Go away CTR

variety.com/2016/tv/news/donald-trump-mark-burnett-celebrity-apprentice-executive-producer-1201937420/

Eternally BTFO

Don't bother clicking on the link, though. Not like you are prepared to hear anything even remotely related to the truth ;)

Hey buddy. Hillary lost. Get over it.

I wanted to fake outrage and tell you that you are wrong but I honestly have no idea what you are trying to say. Libcucks on suicide watch right now can't even type.

I suppose you didn't even read the full post, literally lmaoing right now.

>inb4 CTR
Notice how my images are saved after Sup Forums dates?

And the House will not certify the vote and will vote for Trump as the Reps have the majority. Cased closed, Ahmed.

You must have never heard about a mister ronald reagan. Who also happend to be an actor.

Literally fake news. He said so on twitter.

>Donald Trump will remain an exec producer on NBC’s “Celebrity Apprentice,” which is returning Jan. 2 after a two-year hiatus with new host Arnold Schwarzenegger
>Trump has no role in the production of the show

big difference from
>Why is he starring in a new show of his

it's one of his many investments.
it's like saying why does he still own Trump Towers if he's gonna be president

Any source, Drumpfkin?

Looks like you are pulling that out of your fucking ass

retard

So you'd rather have a half-assed president with a side-job as an executive director, than a full-time president?
Americans cucked by their own president, in other news grass is green and the sky is blue.

>prove my fake news isn't real
>protip : you can't HAHAHAHA BTFO xD

This is what news has become.

>with a side-job
>Trump has no role in the production of the show

Texas is one of the 21 States where being a faithless elector is not illegal. Can't Sup the Suprun.

I posted my proof, where is yours, you absolute retard?
Is this how Drumpfkins try to defend muh redpill? With lies?
At least show me the twitter post, but I guess that's also fake, at least outside of your alt-right mind.

In 117 years, a total of 8 faithless electoral votes have been cast.

Trump is in a quandary here. The Electoral College was created for two reasons.

1. To give smaller states disproportionate power over electing the President.

2. To provide for a check on the power of the people over the Government.

If the goal simply point 1, and not point 2, there would be no need for physical electors going to a physical place to physically vote. We would only need a points system.

More to the point, Federalist Papers no. 68 states the founders intended the Electoral College as a final line of defense against the people elevating to the Presidency someone completely unfit to hold the office, or even worse, in the employ of a foreign government.

Worse for trump, he lost the popular vote by almost 3 million, and NEEDS the Electoral College for his legitimacy to ascend to office. If they refuse to do so, he can't go and point to the election results themselves as giving him democratic legitimacy. He lost that vote.

Trump isnt a fag who records hiself with his pjone in the bathroom like you people record him all the damn time someone elses time will be used to make the show...do younpicture trump sitting at a computer cutting film and adding music? First president the people can see on tv 24 7 and it not be news based is scary to you?

Born in 1986, but it's nice to be called young.

The election is over, Trump won. Right now the salt tastes great coming from the left.

Please cite your references. Wouldn't want to confuse your claims with "fake news".

Salt, so much CTR salt

avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_century/fed68.asp

>...every practicable obstacle should be opposed to cabal, intrigue, and corruption. These most deadly adversaries of republican government might naturally have been expected to make their approaches from more than one querter, but chiefly from the desire in foreign powers to gain an improper ascendant in our councils. How could they better gratify this, than by raising a creature of their own to the chief magistracy of the Union? But the convention have guarded against all danger of this sort, with the most provident and judicious attention. They have not made the appointment of the President to depend on any preexisting bodies of men, who might be tampered with beforehand to prostitute their votes; but they have referred it in the first instance to an immediate act of the people of America, to be exerted in the choice of persons for the temporary and sole purpose of making the appointment. And they have excluded from eligibility to this trust, all those who from situation might be suspected of too great devotion to the President in office. No senator, representative, or other person holding a place of trust or profit under the United States, can be of the numbers of the electors. Thus without corrupting the body of the people, the immediate agents in the election will at least enter upon the task free from any sinister bias. Their transient existence, and their detached situation, already taken notice of, afford a satisfactory prospect of their continuing so, to the conclusion of it. The business of corruption, when it is to embrace so considerable a number of men, requires time as well as means. Nor would it be found easy suddenly to embark them, dispersed as they would be over thirteen States, in any combinations founded upon motives, which though they could not properly be denominated corrupt, might yet be of a nature to mislead them from their duty.

>from their duty