WOMEN - 1
MISOGYNISTS - 0

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38313369#comment_125982433

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Ew78KThLOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good luck selling them theater tickets

Lol who cares

There were always female action heroes. The difference was that they had their flaws like real people.

We're in the age of female action Mary Sues.

Why does everyone forget people like Ripley or Sarah Connor?

Female action heroes aren't the problem.

It's the SJW politics that Jews try to attach to them.

I've always thought Lara Croft was a fucking badass. She wasn't any SJW degenerate.

Ok so if that's the case shouldn't men start protesting and demanding equal representation?

Why is BBC taxpayer funded again?

>BTFO
why do all left shilling threads on Sup Forums have this? its like they are all written by the same person

>watch Marvel Civil War
>stronk womyn attack Winter Warrior
>DEX fighters BTFO
I laughed

wtf i hate the male race now

Stupid Hollywood shoving their politics down everyone's throats when people just want to enjoy a movie

> Male script writers
> male directors
> Eye candy celebrities with no real merits whatsoever
Just what we need, more reason for women to sell their body to get acting roles.

this

WTF
I just watched this movie and can't believe how blatantly they are pushing matriarchy and leftism
I was literally shaking in the theater, the government must do something about this people can't just offend the average folk like us and get away with it

Ripley and Sarah Connor got their action hero reboots in their respective movie's sequals and still managed to be good characters.

Rey and this year's generic jewish stronk Star Wars womyn not so much

Good. Young girls should have heros to look up to. Now if only they could chill with the political shit, these movies might actually be good.

female action heroes are nothing new, they just push it as a victory for their agenda when there always have been female protagonists in movies

but it wasn't that annoying because they were just the main character without HURR DURR we won le ebin gender wars

The current level of acrobatic fighting is such shit.

They need to go into Kung Fu or a heavier fighting style.

The current bullshit is Judo without having leverage or mass.

>Watching the superjew
I can't stand people that like this shit. The movies are absolutely fucking awful but they keep giving them their money. Stupid goyim...

That's because their characters were already established prior to this SJW movement in media. Nowadays, if you're a fat blue-haired female, you're overqualified to write for movies.

That's right.

Make Action Movies Great Again

>female action heroes are now 'the norm'
>and so is the draft for women
>this is the equality you wanted
>no refunds :^)

I know right? Not only did those characters have real substance, they didn't shove STRONK IDDA-PENANT WOMEN theme in your face every five minutes.

This.

Female action heroes made sense and fit well into the plot. Now they're just forcing it down our throats. If you can make a female Rambo, that's good for you, but we shouldn't have to like Fembo just because a stronk wymen took the role.

>tfw

Also, pic related was apparently a Jewess

>female
>action hero

Pick one, and only one.

If by "the norm" they mean they threw them in enough movies recently to balance it out, then yes. If they mean people don't cringe when they see a forced-story, absolutely not lol

>create a culture that revolves around subversion
>claim subversion to be the norm
Leftists will terminate their ideology on their own, like they always do...

>5'3, 55kgs
>Action hero

Pick one.

Women can be good female action heroes. There's Ellen Ripley, Sarah Conner, even Furiosa. The problem is how they're treated. They're all invincible. You can't show a woman act vulnerable because it makes them look weak. And that's sexist? the audience won't invest in a character that doesn't feel human. So if the heroines are prancing around, whooping ass without getting a scratch, it makes them boring.

Action movies are boring and plotless. If I have to watch some person in a tight outfit jumping around, getting sweaty, it should be a woman. All action movies should star women. They should also all have more nudity.

The real issue is that now in adventure movies men have been replaced by kids, or worse, families. I'm sick of every adventure movie that comes out being a shitty children's film. I wanna go back to the days of Indiana Jones and The Rocketeer. And I wish somebody would make a pirate film that was actually good.

None of the new "grrrrrl pwr" era female heroes will come close to Sarah Connor and Ellen Ripley

That's funny because last time I checked movies with female leads almost always make less money than male leads. Only reason this was different is because it has the Star Wars name attached to it.

Same reason NPR is in America, the government needs a mouthpiece.

Have fun killing hollywood unless you put the star wars name on every female lead action movie in theaters until people hate it.

saw it today
man she is cute

What about the movie?
Is it alright?

Why are all you numales acting like Taliban? "MUH WOMEN MAKE ME LESS OF A MAN WAAAAHHH!!" go and watch some Russ Meyer movies you cucks

It would work out if they actually had decent fighting.

You have them to ridiculous fighting styles, punches and kicks with zero power. Don't forget the sexy jumping on somebody's neck with legs.
youtube.com/watch?v=8Ew78KThLOY

Resident Evil and Underworld make enough money to keep getting sequels. Lucy also made a ton of money. GitS probably will too if it's not a trainwreck.

>tfw after Ripley tosses herself into a foundry, Jonesy the cat ends up being the sole surviving member of the Nostromo.

>female action heroes are the norm
>so long as they co-opt an established franchise that had male action heroes

There's always been female action heroines around somewhere, but they've been believable ones we've accepted. Now they're just a bunch of unrealistic, over-exaggerated politicised Mary Sues who act like crude, lazy caricatures of men rather than have their own style and role.

Where are the strong female leads fighting to protect their children and families or encouraging a healthy brand of femininity that is believably strong, responsible and independent rather than hollow and caricatured.

That's the issue, we're not against female leads in action, films we're against the stupid feminist trope version that's become the norm in the past few years instead of realistic ones with depth and plausibility. Compare Hayao Miyazaki's films and depictions of female role models in lead action heroine roles to Hollywood's SJW ones and you soon see exactly what I'm on about. One is positive and wholesome, the other is obnoxious, classless and crude.

Meanwhile, I say bring it on.

White males still make up the majority of revenue from these kind of films and all the associated merchandise and what now. If 'stronk independent womyn' are the 'new norm', then we need to make tanking at the box office and in merchandise sales the new norm.

Keep on doing it and don't relent, they want to double down, well we're going to triple down and turn this into an expensive cultural war of attrition.

That's fine. Men will just settle for being the real action heroes.

It also depends on the actress they script for certain roles.

Jennifer Garner for Elektra was an absolute catastrophe.

There's always been plenty of female action movies. The majority are still led by men.

This.

How do you feel about Xena?

female action heroes are just masturbation fodder for boys. nobody's thinking of female empowerment when they see these scantily clad hotties.

But will they stop bitching about representation?

Which is why Buffy the Vampire Slayer will remain the all time ideal female action hero. Nothing has yet to come along that can even compare.

Well, that's a great point. Most Fembos aren't realistic, and do crazy shit that obviously isn't a real fighting style and would likely result in death.

Guys fight normally for the most part.

male action heroes are just masturbation fodder for girls. nobody's thinking of female empowerment when they see these scantily clad hunks.

standard bullshit you'd expect.

if you set your standards to zero and go to the theater drunk or otherwise mentally impaired you might enjoy yourself.

No, it's not. Most male action heroes are a power fantasy for men.

>Translation: we want to go bankrupt

I feel like Hollywood is setting people up for a major faceplant. If you portray white men as nothing but either the clueless sidekick or the bad guy then it's likely a lot of them will grow up choosing to be the villain. As we've seen from the Anglo Sphere, white men are very very very good at being bad when needed.
Women and "minorities" won't have plot armor protecting them when they decide to take cultural marxism towards violence and a lot of people are going to get hurt.

Which is sad because she was great in Alias.

I never realized this until now. She had weaknesses, she was actually feminine, and was weak whilst being strong in her own way.

Damn, Buffy was fucking based

>NPR

I genuinely forgot they existed.

Good example. Buffy was portrayed as an airheaded bimbo until she was imbued with her supernatural abilities. She struggled with her fate and the person she thought she'd be. Realistic portayal of how a materialistic western girl would likely react to this sudden change in life destiny. She also needed support from a man i.e didn't try to take everything on herself (although later on she did, but that too had its reasons and developments).

I bet the SJW crowd calls Buffy a victim of the patriarchy in today's world.

Male action heroes make men think:
>If I work out, I could look like that.

>good luck selling tickets
my degenerate friends and I are getting fried and going to see Rogue One when it comes out.

Lucy Lawless was pretty hot back then.

I liked that show, as I liked He-Man and Mortal Kombat, all of which have warrior women

A woman participating in a warrior culture is fine

The problem is the horrible and divisive cat-lady attitude of "I'm better than men I'll show them, those goddamn men" they try to attach to female characters.

Xena is good because she wasn't so artificially forced as female character unlike with these new movies.

Xena literally carried the whole show, with Star Wars it's the show carrying actressess.

I have schlicked to conan when I was a young girl tho

This.

And they say we're sexist.

>fried

Do you mean lit? Like smoking weed? Getting fried is dropping acid you wannabe degenerate millennial.

How many of you numales have even watched the movie yet? I think most of you are just parroting """"opinions"""" in group think

Star Wars makes good money desu

>one week later
>"why aren't millenials seeing movies? sexist manbabies REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

basically this.

Movieflops are the norm now too. Its like the jews want out of hollywood and are making sure nobody wants it.

>Reviews going from mixed to bad
>Entire cast is killed off by the end

Do you want a freaking medal?

This, most women touch themselves to the thought of getting some rich chad with an ottermode twink physique like the guy in 50 shades of grey. The only ones attracted to Arnold tier physiques are gay men and straight men who think that's the body type women want.

I still don't know how people say that blonde slut Gabrielle is better than Xena.

Here's womens ratings on physiques

Jews insure their profits. If a movie flops they just take it out of Boomer's 401k.

Jews never lose money.

>female action hero's are the norm

Maybe in (((movies))). Not in real life though.

>Female heroes are now the norm

Cool can you stop bitching about it now?

Sure, friend. Just live with the fact that I find Conan much hotter than I ever will find you.

I miss th times where female action heroes weren't bland

I don't mind at all when the hero looks like Felicity here. I like to look at pretty girls. It becomes a problem only when they put a silverback gorilla in a dress and expect me to like watching it.

Because there was never any female action heroes before.

Hollywood is proving itself surprisingly adept at meme magic. It's memeing cishet white males into overlords and oppressors again.

First they called us sexists and misogynists so we became that and then embraced it and kicked off over GamerGate.

Then they called us racists and xenophobes, so we became racists and xenophobes, embraced that label and started electing racists and xenophobes into power.

Now they call us 'white supremacists', Nazis and say we're planning annudah Shoah.

I like where this is going...

>mfw media and Hollywood kikes destroy themselves with their own version of meme magic gone wrong. It's like the ultimate miscast outcome consequences. 'N-n-no goys, we meant to brand you all ebill white supremacist Nazis, not bring them back again!!'

I like female herous as long as they look tough. Daisy Ridley had good physiques but felicity looks way too soft.
Sand snakes in got were way too soft, skinny and barely had visible muscles for female warriors. Brienne looks like a man but convincing as well

>Most female heroes are a power fantasy for women

REALLY ACTIVATED MY ALMONDS

Ohh it's a German "woman" who's butthurt in this thread. What a shocker.

Calling everyone cucks and numales isn't going to change the fact that media has gotten really fucking lazy when it comes to female characters.

Kung Fu movies have had female leads since like the 50's
This is nothing new to anyone other than tumblrcunts

That's fine as long as they're sexy. I only have a problem with it if it is like the casting from the sjw ghostbusters.

Tyler Durden did a good job in that movie.

300 bros earned those six-packs.

the Sarah Connor reboot was fucking terrible and gay, first they pick some baby faced chick to play her, and then they pick some guy with a permanent ''DUH'' face to play Kyle Reese, and have him be outplayed by Sarah Connor because ''she's been fighting and running away from terminators since she was a little kid''

May be able to pull this bullshit off with established films made by white males, but new movies with strong independent women failing will be the norm.

>felicity looks way too soft.
She fights with laser Colts. She doesn't need strong physique.

Yeah you know, it's like one full-time Israeli just gets paid to fuck around on here 24/7

I whacked off to the the underwear models in advertisements that came in the newspaper, what award do I get?