How are Jews not the masterrace according to Nazi standards?

How are Jews not the masterrace according to Nazi standards?
>highly disproportionate amount of power
>disproportionate number of Nobel prize winners (in STEM areas too)
>disproportionate cultural output
>martial prowess proven in Arab-Israeli wars

And they do all this while being barely 16 million and a big chunk of those 16 millions are retards who look like this.

There's literally no way of disproving this without resorting to emotional bullshit or strawmaning.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jCWn7Sro9HY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Someone post that picture of the Jew getting punched in the face.

Is JIDF back?

He built a whole ideology out of butthurt

if i lose to a lion in a fistfight, how is it not the superior creature?

this is all I got

Jews aren't a race, it's a religion. jus' sayin'.

The very orthodox Jews have a tendency to have weak genes due to high levels of inbreeding, even worse than Muslims. Things like Pick's disease is prevalent because of it.

>JIDF
not an argument
you can call them all the names you want and claim they drink the blood of children and what not but numbers are numbers and power is power
Jews are literally masterrace, if you believe in such concepts

You will NEVER EVER loose to a lion in a fist fight, retard

youve ever tried punching a lion? ever tried being punched back?

jews are not a religion but an ethnicity and a nation ftr

flawed comparison. an ashkenazi jew is likely to have a higher IQ than you.

lions cannot make a fist, and the moment they dismember you with their claws and teeth.. it's no longer a fist fight =)

>weak genes

I'm beginning to think this is true with all Jews. Every Jew I've met has a family history of some genetic disorder.

your argument makes no sense
think about it a bit
true and I don't believe this bullshit but how are people who subscribe to "strongest prevail" mindset of Nazis dealing with this fact?
I mean, shit like this just reduces their ideology to nothing but emotional whining

Matzo balls when?

RARE
A
R
E

No Judaism is a religion.
Ethnicity has nothing to do with religion.
Israel is a nation founded on the Jewish faith. Like the Netherlands was based on the Christian faith.

They ARE the master race. Hitler knew that, and that's why he wanted to exterminate them. In order to take their spots as the master race. Jews will always be above everyone else until they're gone. Hitler knew that, and that's why they created this pseudo ideology that jews were subhuman, etc. A fake ideology that still live on till this day, event though it's OBVIOUSLY wrong.

>Ethnicity has nothing to do with religion.

"Jewish-ness" in a traditional sense is determined purely by blood.

N O P E

it's ethno-religious group

youtube.com/watch?v=jCWn7Sro9HY

"master race" is being redefined to fit your narrative

the real characteristics of a dominant race are in it's ability to CREATE and DESTROY civilizations

the jews have never in their much discussed history created a civilization

they've destroyed many

they are envious children unable to create a stable trusting society so all their energy is focused on destruction

European Whites are proven Civilization creators and destroyers

European Whites are the "master Race"

*looks in the mirror
*smiles :)

The Jews have actually created many civilizations, and control the USA. Nice try though.

>Jews have never created civilization
what arbitrary definition of civilization are you using here?

This.

No one said Jews weren't intelligent, but it is far from being the only worthwhile quality. How they operate as a people is basically high IQ gypsies.

people like Einstein and their effect on world would totally disprove your idiotic point m8
Jews created a lot
plus you have ancient Jewish state, and modern Jewish state too, and Israel is highly succesful in many areas
you're just using an arbitrary definition of civilization to suit your purpose

Jews have spoopy seating

hey subversive
(to control a functional civilization is different than to CREATE it)

your list of civilizations they created didn't list one (which proves my point)
nomads at best
parasitic more common

B T Fucking O

you mean the modern state White Europeans handed them?!

you mean the modern state Whites give hundreds of billions to maintain

fucking delusional

>Israel
16 million jews in total, and you expect them to create multiple civilizations? They are the master race given the proportions and you know it.

There is no particular 'master race'. The only reason the >80% Jews exist is because the US will protect Israel from the Arabs.

The whites are not the master race either because they are the biggest cucks.

The arabs are barbarians and can'tstop fighting within themeselves.

The hindus are mostly backwards and over-populated.

Now, the Chinese...

Money goes to
>assistance reflects common strategic influence and values
Sounds like the usual, m8
Tell me, how much money did the U.S. give to European countries after WW2? And how much do they still give? Lmao.

>Not taking billions from idiots to invest on shit you want.
That's pretty smart m8

Israel is a whiney leech parasite of a state and anything "created" by the Jews was facilitated by white civilisation. Jews are smart and not all of them are parasitic, but if you observe where most of them actually thrive it's in non-productive parts of the economy like financial law, not to mention the degenerate and immoral aspects of culture.

>martial prowess

You picking up some opium from India, Chang?

you sure have a lot of excuses for being so masterful

the US started off with a few thousand sickly European settlers

Syria had a smaller population when they created a civilization greater than yours

Every European country had at one point in time created a functional civilization with less resources than your (((people)))

we overcame devastating plagues merchants brought over from the East

we overcame inter religious hundred year slaughter

we will overcome this latest attempt to destroy our people

>ugly
>average IQ of 95
>need to constantly market themselves "muh ashkenazi subset is smaaht tho goy!"
>immoral and without honor
>physically inferior on average and sickly looking

Fuck off kike. IQ of 95 is sand nigger tier.

israel is like half muslim

they have the highest iq in the world..........

it doesnt make them mostly good people but stop lying

While there is good evidence that blacks have a significantly lower iq that whites, there's less evidence that Ashkenazi jews have a significantly higher one; it could well be in the 103-104 range, rather than 113-115 that is thrown about with little evidence.
(no, I have no sources to hand)
While genetics is more important than most biologists or sociologists will admit, that doesn't mean that culture/environment have no effect. Basically, the jews are perhaps slightly more intelligent that Europeans, but probably have a more studious/ambitious/middle class attitude.
This is essentially an admirable thing. However, the possibility of nepotism, and the corresponding willingness to exploit the majority they live amongst, are less appealing.
Because of this, they rely on promoting their victimhood (for example, particular laws protecting jews). That, to be honest, is not the characteristic of a master race.

east asians, jews and indians all have higher iq than whites

white people will deny this like crazy but its pissing me off

because everyone on Sup Forums does this

>Your people
I'm not jewish, I'm Mexican and black

>martial prowess proven
Everyone, even fucking Somalia, could wipe the floor with Arabs if they chose to ignore international conventions as egregiously as Israel has.

From christian parents

Nigger they are 16M "ethnic" jews, as in people who live in Israel and what have you.

In the US alone you probably have 30M Ashkenaz jews who have 1/2 Jewish parents and use the name for political reasons but in all other ways they look like and are whatever

For example Jared Kushner is a jew but he probably isn't considered in that measly 16M number

>Implying Somalia currently fights within international standards

>highest IQ

I said jewish IQ worldwide. It's 95 man. Pretty shit tier.

jews are to whites what whites are to blacks

meaning just like blacks complain about white people all the time, whites complain about jews all the time

Jews are parasites. They've never built their own country and they have no true ancestral homeland ( the Jews of today are not the Jews of antiquity. ) and the Jewish homeland today only exists because of whites. It is sustained by white men.

In every manner of the word Jews are inferior to whites. They are physically inferior, intellectually inferior, culturally inferior, the list goes on. The major flaw of whites is that they are susceptible to repetitive brainwashing, something the Jews are excellent at.

While leading Jews are certainly intelligent, they are inferior to white intellectuals. This is evidenced by the fact that Jews have invented very little while whites have invented everything, including the device you're shitposting from.

The IDF is nothing spectacular. It wouldn't exist without whites. Beating a bunch of filthy mouthbreathing sandniggers in a war doesn't account for any degree of "martial prowess". If you want to see real martial prowess, take a look at how well the Wehrmacht performed against the entire world pitted against it for the most part. Look at the Red Army and how it absolutely mastered the principle of "quantity is a quality all its own". Look at the Marine Corps and how they mastered amphibious assault by trial and error.

tl;dr Jews are pathetic

nothing gets a jew more fired up than a financial discussion lmao

> money to Europe after ww2

let's go through some differences

they were devastated and in ruins from the war
they were genetic brothers of the people who gave them the money

I know you are not this fucking stupid?!

you claim your current state is an oasis and self sustaining civilization right?!

also, are your people this bipolar (one moment you're laughing at us for how stupid we are for giving you free shekels , the next weeping for mercy)

can you freaks decide .. are you mighty or meek

are you self sufficient or gibs me

muh we're so smart we're both bruh

>physically weak
>sickly
>inbred
>prone to schizophrenia
>excell at deception, manipulation and bullshit

Nah. Not the Nazi ideal

>In the US alone you probably have 30M Ashkenaz jews
where did you get that number on? did you pull out the BBC to pull this number out of your loose ass?

They can't become a master race until they create their own form civilization. Hitler dscribes them as parasites to whoever is superior at the time

at least this jew knows to stop claiming to be white

nice try (but it's a little too specific to be believed though)

>A FUCKING MOUNTAIN NIGGER

youre not right dude this is a commonly understood fact.

lets say there are a bunch of
these religious jews who give no fucks about being smart and getting educated, theyre just having kids and reading the torah and going to synagogue....

so what theyre still the race with the highest capacity to be intelligent

stop whining

>Nobel prize
When will this meme end?

Jews give themselves a prize, then use it as proof that they are superior.

The Chinese are historically prone to revolution (seriously, read up on that shit - it's like a fucking way of life over there) and are constantly having to contend with internal corruption, mismanagement, nepotism, an extremely hamstringing appreciation for primitive tribal conservatism (which they mask as filial piety), and waste. All of this points to inevitably-perilous destabilization if the authoritarianism ever lets up too much, and will definitely fuck them over if they ever try to significantly expand or fight a powerful enemy.
Which is why I really, really want to see them try, just to see what happens.
Additionally, they've been so busy trying to fuck Everyone over that no one else on the world market trusts them to produce anything resource-wise that is of appropriate quality, and no foreign market can trust them to produce anything unique that hasn't already been patented in the West five years prior (therefore opening the way to copyright litigation).

i said probably you moron.

There are not 16M jews around the world. In Hollywood alone you probably have several thousands. And that is not even taking New York, New Jersey and what have you into account

Israel alone has 8M jews. Are you going to tell me there are only 8M Jews around the world?

if the lion claws you, you win.

Soros when did you get back to your home in Switzerland?

blacks mistake "whites" for (((whites)))

and they are correct though.. (((whites))) are to blame for a lot of their problems

you jews sure know your word play

but it doesn't fool everyone

Oh hell no they don't, but they aren't able to drive their fucking Technicals all the way over to hadjiville either. This is a conflict we'll never get to see.

>Being good at nepotism now makes an ethnic group superior
Top kek. Jews are neurotic inbred Semites whose only advantage is a higher average verbal IQ

I'm not a jew. I can give a shit about jews. They're manipulative slime that control hollywood for their own agendas.

That doesn't discredit some of the benefits they've given to us though.

>the master race

jews are an ethnic group first and everything else second

Not all jews are bad though, obviously. I don't know any personally, and I like Drake.

not higher verbal iq

just a better ability to weave lies into sympathy

they wouldnt have big noses if there was no genetic component

>(((nobel prize)))

Wow no way

>that sample size
>yfw this study was conducted at a college
>yfw the Jewish category was comprised of professors and emeritus

Judaism is the religion that jews, a race of people worship.

Judaism is the religion of the jewish people
which is an ethnic group.
Being jewish is therefor like being part of a nation, one is Jewish if one's mother is Jewish. Same as you are German if your father is German. identifying with the religion is not necessary to for example travel to israel on your birthright. You just have to prove you're Jewish by blood

zero athletic ability and zero nations built.

east asians are smarter than you too

ur pissing me off.

it . is. a. fact.

jews have higher intelligence genetically

so much fucking ego.

our race isnt the smartest. cope with it.

why are you looking into it so deeply goy .. they're our closest ally

just take his word as truth

they would never lie to gain an advantage would they

i believe its possible that the results are scewed

however i still think their brains are more equipped than ours and so are east asians

because im not lying because i think im some super god aryan and im the best in the world

thats a cult thinking. i like white people the best too but im not an idiot

white people arent very smart either if you go out in the real world

The chinks and nips have long had a few points over Europeans. Not a huge amount, 105-108 vs about 100. Perhaps that's genetic, but damn they study hard (or perhaps work ethic is genetic?).
Indians? I don't know about that, the reported average iq in india is 82.
And jews? Well, there is a wide variation in results (some US studies put american jewish iq above american irish and american italian, but slightly below that of WASPs). I got my 103-104 figure from a report of a conversation with an iq authority Professor Lynn.
Bottom line, we don't know. I think that partly applies to blacks too, I think Sup Forums puts a bit too much emphasis on iq being genetic (but is probably closer to the truth than mainstream opinion, which insists we're all exactly the same)

"Master race" can only refer to a whole people or nation. The smart Jews, Ashkenazis, are only part of the Jewish people, they are the top caste of Jews. For Jews to be the master race their whole people would have to be able to be engaged in progressing Jewish civilization, and also willing to do so. In addition they would have to have the potential (the numbers among other things) to dominate other races in a militaristic sense, since intelligence alone doesn't win wars or make you the master of anyone without the will to apply it in this manner. Jews as a whole don't fulfill these conditions.

there is the perfect example of how the jew subverts

he's one of us goys don't you know (just so he can talk shit about the goy)

> our people are not the [fill in]

thanks user

Jews are not physically weak

Some are prone to diseases but not all

Fuck nazis

were not all exactly the same dude blacks really do have less processing power

and indians in india dont apply here

talk about indians in the united states high iq high income , out performing whites in everything

i just said the study COULD BE scewed. i admitted that.

youre not smarter than einstein

jews invented most the shit

sure they cheat and do the noble prize shit

doesnt matter, theyre brains, are more intelligent.

every single jew i know in real life is in some super high tier finance job that i cant even wrap my head around

Japanese and Chinese average IQs are usually in the 105 region. I guess that goes to show that a sample size of 30, particularly when we know nothing of it's origin is about zero point fuck all.

you have to calculate the IQ of american east asians

china is a big ass place with a lot of poverty same thing with india

you cant really get a accurate representation using those numbers to determine who is the smartest

those types in america are all living upper middle class over represented

with no help and no "cheating"

They are the chosen people. All the evil of the world comes from opposing the jews and the will of the blood god

listen to this shit

take off the mask and at least stop pretending to be white because you're afraid to talk shit openly about us

> as a white man myself .. uhh we are the dumbest and most useless people

> also, our fellow white women are degenerates ..we white men should race mix with asians and others

> yeah, I hate being a stupid goy .. I mean white

you think I can't tell how a real white criticizes his people versus how a jew pretending to be white does ..

im white and i said i love white people the most wtf are you talking about? i just dont have a super massive ego to think were the best in all categories

i dont want to live with jews or blacks. im stating facts.

you are really making some presumptions here.

whites are smarter than mexicans and latinos and blacks and middle eastern people and most the people of the earth.

but not jews and east asians and i would say indians if given the chance

muh einstein (you mean the same one who coincidentally happened to work at a patent office reviewing other scientists work?!)

no jew has ever stolen a thing especially when the opportunity presents itself

I'll give you jews this one compliment

you defend yourselves blindly and without concern for reality (you always put your tribe first)

one day we will too :)

dude look around you
its empirical evidence without the need for secret manipulated results

jews are in fields that are fucking insane and white people cant even comprehend

not that its a good thing because theyre on average a lot more evil

but stop being retarded

i dont mean to be offensive here but go interview your average american white its like durrrrr tier where is this country on a map 2+2 = 6

you know its true dude

Why is Haaretz anti Israel?
According to google it was even founded decades before Israel existed

it's pointless to argue about this

I'm not conceding my point (you're a subversive)

I'm just acknowledging there's no point in discussing it futher

>talk about indians in the united states high iq high income
Indians, and several other asians, do do better than average in the US. It's entirely possible that they are genetically cleverer, but we're a long way from proving it. For one thing, I think they have a better work ethic. Indians (and jews for that matter) are extremely ambitious for their children, and chinese are insanely studious.

ok thank you sir for admitting a fact which makes sense

we dont need to have these huge insufferable egos

ya im subversive even though i agree with Sup Forums on race differences

if i was a jew i would be praising multiculturalism and saying everyone is the same

(haaretz) they're not anti Israel (they just think we're too stupid to notice the coincidences)

they think only (((their))) people read that site

I don't think you're very familiar with how jewish people are

they talk almost as much crap about themselves as they do about us when they think only their people are around

But the iPhome im posting on was made by Steve Jobs and a bunch of Jewish and asiam scientists. Wasnt Steve Syrian?

this is just embarrassing

ADL shills need to get you a better script

you think you're fooling people with your entry level logical analysis

> I agree with pol on race differences

.. I bet you do (except jews the "master race" .. right ?!)

you hide behind the white card when you wish to criticize blacks and whites in general

you're a subversive (you've been outed) and the script is not yet written for you

this discussion is over