en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific-class_patrol_boat
youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alliance_of_Small_Island_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It begins.

this might be one of the most autistic things I've ever seen

we should invade sealand

This has honeypot all over it

We're preparing for a ground invasion soon. We just need to get a few of these Sup Forums basement dwellers to lose a few points, learn to shoot, and stop eating Doritos and drinking Mountain Dew in their mothers' basements with Minecraft and COD

You obviously haven't been here long

If Sup Forums's second greatest issue is determining whether or not Argentina is white, with the first being if traps are gay, then I don't see how we could ever invade an island.

Sealand is not an island.

Sup Forums is not gonnado it. I would go but I know noone else actually has a boat, gunz or motivation to go out and do this

/k/ommandos?

>Sup Forums declares war on a country
This is the best timeline.

Too da loo Tuvalu! Pepe is coming for you!

This is like a group of boys ranting and raving about this totally awesome tree house they're going to build, talk about how awesome the tree house is going to be and then realizing they have 1/15th of the tools necessary and no idea how to build a fucking tree house.

what happens now?

I support Tuvalu. They just want to live in their islands in peace, fuck Sup Forumsluters.

I am speaking to you from Sup Forumss front room
This morning the ambassador of Sup Forums Pepe Pepesworth handed the Tuvalu government a final note, stating that unless we heard from them by 11o'clock a state of war would exist between us
I have to tell you now that no such undertaking has been received, and that consequently Sup Forums is at war with Tuvalu.

we have to take down their .tv domain to cripple their economy first

betrayer of the motherland

also what happens once we control the island? Eventually it would be found out that the natives are all dead.

Might want to alert the CIA fact book they still have them listed as no international conflicts

They only have shit internet, we make it seem like an internal revolution.

It's time for colonization

Speaking of pollution, look at what the natives do to their island

We shall re-inhabit the island after our attack with hoards of autists.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LOOTING AND POLLUTING IS NOT THE WAY

fuck these fucking island dwelling cock suckers

WAR WAR NOW

Wrong board. Its /po/ that is plannimg to invade Tuvalu.

Daily reminder

Satan has gone full fucking Cap Planet

Satan is now on our side goys

If we want to actually do this, first we need to attack prominent .tv domains. It's the island's main source of income.

We also need to make our demands known to webmasters, and make it clear that under our regime .tv will only get better. Also, tell them that under us we'll be an offshore haven for assets they want to hide from the government.

That is how we can actually get leverage over the Tuvaluan government, that and by cutting off their food, which would require sabotaging the shipments of goods sent to the island or preventing the shipments from leaving port.

This is further outside our expertise, but I believe if we put in the legwork and do the research, we can delay a shipment of vital goods long enough to pressure the government further.

>Deceleration of war
>Deceleration
>Slowing down the war

Finally.. Sup Forums declared war on a nation state
>we have never agreed to UN regulations...
And not to the Hager Landkriegsordnung. Where do I sign up?

I have guns and motivation

Lets fucking go Sup Forums we are the shining beacon of hope the world has

The great deceleration of our time.

Ok faggots, are we seriously doing this? Need to go buy a fuckton of ammo.

Does anyone know who protects the coconut fuckers? After we take the island, who's gonna retaliate?

STILL NO REPLY. SHOULD WE ENGAGE IN A DIRECT MEME STRIKE?

Maybe New Zealand or Australia but emus would be easy to take out on a distance

I understand most of this is autism but what would happen if a bunch of mercenaries (/k/ommandos) took this island through force? They re part of the Commonwealth so I suppose these countries would respond and the takeover would be short lived right?

It would make some interesting news nonetheless.

I am an extremely wealthy individual, what can I do?
I can invest up words of 5 million dollars if it means I can be the head of state

Some of the autists decided to move to Svalbard, no niggers and better prospects there

Remind me again how this all started. Why Tuvalu of all places?

Not with Admiral Farage leading the battle.

Are there any independent countries we can take over?

By the crate load user, perhaps someone can get on making 80% lowers into completed lowers to get the arsenal started

Some faggot bragged about their military prowess by posting a picture of a dilapidated jon-boat. Sup Forums did not take this threat lightly.

What's the point of taking a worthless island that will likely be destroyed by a tsunami or tropical storm?

Just need to make it a coup in the middle of the night and seize their means of communication to the outside world.

So Sup Forums now wants to go to war with a tiny island nation over a shitpost? Sounds about right.

.tv

oy vey, think of the shekels !

>Average IQ of 65
>Not self-sustaining (i.e. has to import food despite being surrounded be rich fishing waters)
>Only claim to fame and source of real income is the stupid .tv domain name
>Can't afford barges so they literally dump their trash and feces into the ocean.
>Little to no infrastructure
>Stirs the shit with major world powers including US, China and Russia because they're so insignificant they don't fear retaliation (e.g. they condemned Russia's annexation of Crimea).
>Tuvaluan are trying to get refugee status in the west as "Climate Refugees", in order to ruin our society.

>deceleration
Retard.

>autists from the Internet arrived in Tuvalu today aboard a single large yacht, after murdering the two policemen they have declared to be the new leaders of the island... this just in, the autists are currently killing each other due to an Argentinian declaring himself white and a Canadian instigator

>t. the guy who wrote it.

We'll promise a free paradise for all the rapefugees that make it there

99% drown on the way and the 1% that survives is used to elevate and enlargen the island, along with their boats. Two birds, one stone.

>enlightened
>Sup Forums

TUVALU NAVY

>SPEARS FIRED

MAN YOUR STATIONS EVERYONE.

It wasn't even a shitpost. It was self-deprecating. See

Trips of truth

Digits look promising...
I can handle logistics and opsec
>for a small fee

(you)

Dr. Manhattan?

We need to start making more memes and sending them directly to the Tuvaluans.

Doesn't matter, divine right of conquest! Bleach the bastards!

Gaining any territory by force in the 21st century is very difficult because of bilateral treatise with countries around the world, countries will defend their friends if they have something to gain.

Tuvalu is such a shithole of unimportance, that even under the commonwealth it's only by coincidence, they have no actual trading benefit with them or political advantage, and the island is too small to house a military population without displacing all the indigenous peoples, so it's one of those few places of the world which would be able to be taken by force with little political blowback.

Also, once the island is taken, we can begin treatise with new countries that will recognize us and allow for a more lucrative deal with those than what was had previously.

>TIDF SHILL

Besides, even if I did write it, they can't spell anyways.

Bleach Tuvalu!

You do know that Tuvalu is in the Commonwealth?

We will fucking destroy you Sup Forums, you wait till the Royal Navy picks this up and annihilates you before you even get a chance.

Fuck off, Smith you cant do shit

Battle plans for the landing phase

>.tv

Explain, what is this meme? .tuvalu or something? I had to sleep so I missed a lot of the war threads

Path tu/victory:
Phase one: infosec
-Data points/management on all high priority .tv sites and individuals
-establish native .tv contacts for psyop/opsec management.
-establish satellite resources on Tuvalu: ie 'boots on the ground' for cointelpro management/preparation of transition narrative.
-active psyops/cointelpro go phase 2 in preparation for transition
-native assets are activated
-Phase 2 /pol teams arrive
-Phase 3= transition to /pol management team
________

>post yfw the UK sends the SAS, one of the most elite fighting forces in the world, to fight a bunch of fat NEETs with no combat experience

I can coup de ta this bitch nigga and keep his money if you put me in head of security

Coup d'etat faggot

Guys, I just thought of something.

We might be able to take the island without even firing a bullet, not at first anyhow.

Any Epidemiologists/Pathologists here? A few of us carrying a benign disease to us could be a walking holocaust to those never exposed to these illnesses and have an immunity built up.

We could exploit their lack of communicative ability and ddos the entire island so they won't be able to call for help over the Internet when the disease reaches a peak.

long wars are the worst

think WWI trench warfare

OP is a genius

ponce

Are we really doing this Sup Forums? How is someone like me going to be able to get there? We also need a rendezvous point

>yfw the fat neets win

Pretty sure we could secure it in an afternoon... until the SAS kills us all

Its against the rules and its being shilled out of nowhere with zero ramp rate. It's a psyop.

We are going to have to deal with this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuvalu#Defence_and_law_enforcement

and apparently they have a pacific class patrol boat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific-class_patrol_boat

pic related

Landing theme song:
youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk

Isn't Tuvalu member of the NATO? Stop doing this this could trigger WW3

If you don't want to put yourselves at risk, we could always pay a half dozen HIV riddled hookers to go to the island and fuck everything there.

They won"t realize they have AIDS and the common colds will utterly destroy them.

We need to get a list of doctors that are there in Tuvalu and try to get them to leave or take them out, they pose a big risk to alerting the international community.

What's a ramp rate

>North Atlantic Treaty Organization
>Island in the south Pacific

They can't have more than 3 of these, I'd reckon only 1 is actively patrolling around and is mostly for shark protection.

A boat from 1994, just get some anti tank rockets and we are fine

We made a ballot for the next president of Tuvalu in another thread.

www.strawpoll.me/11877663

>anti-tank rockets
I seriously hope you don't think that's a legit idea.

We can take the boat out by pretendi to be drowning at sea in its patrol path while wearing a life boat, all you would need is a pistol that can survive being in the water for a bit, then when you are helped onto the boat, clean it out.

Then it becomes our boat.

Im just gonna leave this here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alliance_of_Small_Island_States

> pol starts ww3
Wouldn't have it any other way

Its fun to blow stuff up but that would work too

>Biological warfare

Guaranteed international response.

Singapore would be a problem
Yeah

once we conquer Tuvalu, what should our form of government be? i vote for constitutional fascism