/diy/ - RIGHT WING SAFETY SQUADS - Flammable Liquids Edition

The Oakland warehouse fire occurred in a radical leftist commune rife with HIV, drugs, and alternative lifestyle degeneracy. These communes are known as "DIY spaces" to the bums, anarchists, and drug addicts who populate them. You might even have one of these rent-free flop houses in your neighborhood or city and not even know it.

The purpose of this thread is to save the lives of those who populate such places. As the incident in Oakland has shown, these dens of ill repute are often decrepit, hazardous, and in violation of city ordinances. As members of this board of peace, we are obligated to report building code infractions and get these death traps shut down.

>Flop House Directories
regenes.is/resources-2/
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
xhurches.org/Directory-1
archive.is/mXndq
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2

>Reportable Violations
pastebin.com/BebkLTfP

>Who Needs to Know
City Councils/Public Works
Fire Marshals
Alcoholic Beverage Control Boards

>Flop Houses Already Shut Down
Bell Foundry (Baltimore)
Rhinoceropolis (Denver)
Glass Menage (Nashville)
Kitty Castle (San Jose)
Purple 33 (Los Angeles)
Drkmattr (Nashville)
Werk (Los Angeles)

>Reporter
QuoLab (Savannah)

Our communities need people like us to report violations and keep unwitting leftists from getting themselves killed. Do not visit these places, do not harass squatters, and do not make false reports. City officials are depending on us for correct information so that they can prevent this type of tragedy: youtu.be/QqvWxS719W8

>TL;DR
Click directory links.
Find a leftist cult near you.
Research it to see if the building is up to code.
Report violations to the authorities.

>Thread theme
youtu.be/It7107ELQvY

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

orlandoweekly.com/orlando/a-new-orlando-diy-fest-offers-up-all-the-varying-flavors-of-southern-heaviness/Content?oid=2547512
dodiy.org
foopee.com/punk/the-list/
youtube.com/watch?v=XNERd5Enu-U
wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop
kutv.com/news/local/sl-fire-marshals-also-sworn-law-enforcement-officers-to-prevent-tragedy
omnicommons.org/wiki/Welcome_to_the_Omni_Commons
youtube.com/watch?v=nnul_HDvXMM
archive.is/wL0UJ
kikebook.com/pg/Surfacelights/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fire Marshal Negan reporting

Safety bump

We must keep our country's safe by getting rid of the lefty dangers!

>We must keep our country's safe by getting rid of the fire & safety dangers!
ftfy m8

Remember to ignore anarcho-hyphenists and keep saving lives

You MotherFuckers better stop posting these threads right this second!

You stupid MotherFuckers. You are so Fucking stupid! You don't even know what you are trying to accomplish or do! You're lucky you're even allowed to still post on these forums today!

I hope you experience suffering and pain for what you are doing here. I hope the FBI comes in and busts in and makes you all get on the floor and shoots your dogs!

Anons, yesterday was some outstanding detective work on the Boing! Anarchist Collective in Salt Lake City, UT. I gathered the evidence and sent it to the fire marshal...

This. There are people actively trying to promote harm, that is not cool.

Keep Steady & Stay Safe!

Good job anonchan

>i hope the fbi busts you for enforcing fire codes

SAFETY BUMP
SHADILAY
MASA

And here's the response! Utah anons watch their house!

getting Right Wing Hackerspaces Torn Down edition? Just trying to be safe here, look at all of those fire hazards, wow!

bump for RIGHT WING SAFETY SQUADS

Please make a distinction between DIY warehouse collectives and Maker / Hacker spaces.

Maker / Hacker spaces typically contain industrial tools like mills, lathes, and wood working stuff. These places actually allow people to produce things of physical value. They typically do not allow people to sleep inside them.

Rules are for everyone, even libshits. Thanks for coming back to this thread day after day though. Swallow any redpills while you're here?

Give them a courtesy call and see if they have regularly inspected their fire extinguishers and smoke detectors recently.

Fire hazards are no laughing matter!

Remember to uncover more unsafe spaces with the LOSER protocol!

I found two today already.

>He still thinks Sup Forums goes outside

Wow look at this right wing hacker space with all of that exposed wiring hanging from wooden beams. No sprinkler system in sight. Must report, many such cases!

Just being safe here haha :^)

UH OH ANONS!

RED ALERT!!!!!

LQQK LQQK

QQ

HOT NEW SAFETY ISSUE!

orlandoweekly.com/orlando/a-new-orlando-diy-fest-offers-up-all-the-varying-flavors-of-southern-heaviness/Content?oid=2547512

>NO SPRINKLERS!!!!!!!!!!

Reminder, that there's more to it than building code violations. These events push lots of illegal and seedy shit, and DIY openly admits to their wrongdoings. Make events quit that shit, and you have future teens and young adults growing up to be normal functioning citizens.

Hold these bars/clubs/warehouses responsible and get the law involved and a bunch of criminal activity that plagues California decreases drastically. Not only are you stopping SJW culture from spreading, you're also stopping mainstream edgy culture as well.

>Stops drug trafficking
>Stops drugs being sold to minors
>Stops alcohol sold to minors
>Stops degenerate performances
>Stops statutory rape
>Stops regular rape
>Slows down propaganda by Antifa
>Slows down propaganda by BLM
>Slows down Antifa from recruiting new members
>Slows down BLM from recruiting new members

All of that goes away and you've got people who'd prefer to get their shit together. Crime would also go down drastically, and rioters would be almost zero.

>dodiy.org
Here's evidence of DIY openly telling the police, FBI, etc to fuck off, as they know their events are unlicensed, allow underage drinking, statutory rape, drug peddling, and aren't up to safety regulations.

>Antifa direct involvement
→ → → → → →

Safety regulations are just icing on the cake. The biggest issues are how they're hodbeds for heavy illegal activity, especially towards minors. Many of these events are all-ages, and tend to have adults and teens engaging in sexual activity and drug use and solicitation.

Proof of illegal activity such as selling alcohol to minors.

>foopee.com/punk/the-list/

Godspeed, brothers. Let's clean our streets, not just of stupid hippie performances, but the real shit they're harboring.

SAFETY SQUAD

ONLY YOU CAN STOP THE LEFTY FIRES

OK anons, posting salt and memes is fun but let's get to work!

Look at these poor misguided souls, listening to these harpies play their robotic, uninspired power chords in a place with:

>NO SPRINKLERS
>NO FIRE ALARMS
>EXTENSION CORDS USED IN A PERMANENT APPLICATION
>NO 5/8" DRYWALL

They were kind enough to give us the name of this death trap. Any Philly-anons want to help out?

>REMINDERREMINDERPROOFNEW LIST

from the bottom of wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop

>Bill Herbert said if anyone has information about potentially-dangerous venues, they should contact Metro Codes or the Fire Marshal’s Office immediately.

so don't worry about false report bullshit or leftyanons saying why bother, the authorities want to know

PSA FOR ALL WHO WISH TO BE SAFE
even the most basic and untrained civilian can spot potential hazards and safety risks
1. if it looks flammable, it probably is flammable. things like insulation, wood, paint, neon signs, or unknown liquids can be a hazard
2. exposed electrical wiring of any kind poses not only risk of shock but also starting a fire. if it looks unsafe, treat it as unsafe. you can not get in trouble for reporting possible safety risks
3. when entering any building, look for exits and emergency exit signs to ensure the highest possibility of safety, be sure to always check and test your smoke detectors for proper functionality
4.in the case of a fire stay low to avoid inhaling smoke, if possible cover your mouth and nostrils with a wet cloth, look for emergency exit signs that will be marked and head for them in a calm orderly fashion if possible
5. if you think something is a violation or safety risk report it. you CAN NOT get in trouble for doing so. and always remember only you can prevent fires and ensure not only yours but others safety
this has been a public service announcement brought to you by right wing safety squads, ensuring the safety and lives of others

All those fat middle-aged men

>REMINDER

Witnessed and congrats on saving lives.

>>REMINDERmake sure you actually report and let us know when it's done

The house show site's been dead for over 5 years user, but it might give an insight into this decrepit and alien drug-addled culture of theirs.

look at us
we the FBI now, my dear r*dditor

OUTSTANDING WORK user

just looking out for their safety. Reporting their right wing hackerspace to the fire marshall as we speak

:^)

Oh no! Please don't! That haxorspace is very important to me! You're literally ruining my life you fuck! No other soldering irons will understand my preferred gender pronouns! Help help, I'm being repressed!

Going in the mail today. Keep it /safe/.

ITT: NEETs assisting the status quo to remove outliers and non participants to society

You've just Made America Greater Again by keeping people safe, good job m8

tfw never seen a hackerspace

Fire marshals WANT these reports.
kutv.com/news/local/sl-fire-marshals-also-sworn-law-enforcement-officers-to-prevent-tragedy

Don't be afraid anons. Remember LOSER and report!

yeah it's the lefties now, and they don't care about the codes. you guys'll be alright. we've got friends in the fire dep'ts and PDs and trust me, nothing in a place like is going to even get a scoff from a fire marshal.

>t. faggot who wants to see people get burned alive
Why are you against proper fire safety m8?

>literally can't tell if this salt is just bait or if the retards actually think we're a bunch of old rich dudes living in mcmansions

>hackerspaces
>right
Lel

LOLNO. We're getting your hackerspaces torn down too buddy. For your safety of course.

GA BOY REPORTING AGAIN STATUS ON QUOLAB. BITCH IS HIDING HER FACEBOOK TO FRIENDS ONLY. DOESN'T EVEN KNOW.

What's this? No Smoke Detectors?! THAT ISN'T SAFE. NONE OF IT IS SAFE

608 E. 39th St.
Savannah, GA

Shadilay boys ;)

QuoLab is going to be saved!

Thank you for your contribution
MASA

Regardless of political affiliation, they're a hotbed for the same type of nerds that post in these threads. That's why there are notices telling you not to report them, well too bad. You opened this can of worms.

Somebody follow up on these cucks

facebook omnicommons

omnicommons.org/wiki/Welcome_to_the_Omni_Commons

We both live in mansions, and need to use communal hackerspaces.

Oh the mask comes off so easily. Lurk more and control your anger, we're just here to raise awareness about safety. It's for your own good.

>dude siting with a typewriter
CALL THE MARSHAL!!! HIPPIES ARE BACK!!!

Why do you think hackerspaces are right-wing? Most of the people there most definitely lean left...

All un-safe places must be up to code m8, there is no exception, all spaces will be made safe

Fire safety isn't a fucking game m8
youtube.com/watch?v=nnul_HDvXMM

>tfw antifa reports dozens of legit hacker spaces and all of them pass code

>We're getting your hackerspaces torn down too

These places already have regularly scheduled fire inspections; my place was just inspected a few weeks ago.

Good luck loser.

You can use that emoticon all you want, it can't hide your delicious lefty tears

SAFETY SHADILAY

Good work user! Keep us posted!

Ok kek, doesnt afftect me in the slightest... But this is the /diy/ thread, make your own thread...

>my place
Are these places widespread in the states? I've never heard of them before.

>Legit

Nope I've seen the same violations you're reporting the art spaces for. I'm only looking out for your safety! Don't worry. I've reported 3 already.

>need only one smoke detector
My ass. If you're so unsafe as to be short a smoke detector, there are guaranteed to be other concealed hazards.

SHUT IT DOWN.

I hope they do and have to give their actual details to report them.
Then they all go to prison.
Hackerspaces are generally up to all codes because running something like that you have to put safety first!

wtf is a hackerspace. Besides that, that looks like a business's workshop, and it clearly has things such as sprinklers, a fire extinguisher, and a first aid kit. They also have retracting extension cords, which is a very nice touch.

As ridiculous as this whole fad of calling everything a space is, That one looks fine.

-t. Somebody who worked in a place with a workshop far less safer than that, which still passed inspections every year.

Their wiki's still unchanged. Probably too busy getting jobs to tend to their wiki.

archive.is/wL0UJ

someone got inspected today. hail fire marshals.

Why? We have the same goals and after all we're only going after these spaces because of safety. Wouldn't want these hackerspaces to burn down :^)

Sorry Hanz but these hackerspaces have to go to. We've got to look out for the safety of all. :^)

>projecting this much

>tfw she's too busy running around trying to nail pieces of garden hose to the wall in an attempt to conform to code to charge her phone

>Are these places widespread in the states?
>wtf is a hackerspace.

They are becoming more and more popular. They are workshops for people who don't have the money to purchase their own industrial tools. They typically have metalworking and woodworking.

>Sup Forums
>Building things
>Something with space is right wing
ebin lel, did you come here last week?

Why do you think I'd care about that stuff? I'm just here for your butthurt

You sound like a 16 year old
probably high on pot, jonesing for some H or strung out on meth

what were they burning?

Neat idea, stupid name.

They're becoming more of a thing world wide.
They also have to have regular inspections due to what they are.
this some also have cnc machines, laser cutters and a whole range of other stuff.

>The FBI is going to break down my door and shoot me for doing my civic duty to help enforce fire codes
This is how delusional these people are.
Enjoy life on the cold, hard street, anarchist scum.
Hopefully you'll get "culturally enriched" by the diversity you desire so much.

rofl
>one smoke detector
>zero understanding of zoning, and the difference between commercial and residential fire safety laws and what can land you in commercial territory.

we sent proof of business activity and frequency. it's ober.

already reported.

This is the #1 video you review when you get licensed in crowd control management when working as security at venues for a reason.

Those people absolutely didn't have to die scraping and banging on the walls, screaming.

@5:30, someone running that course will tell you, that screaming and banging you are hearing is people trapped inside on a wall they were led to in a panic. Those are the sounds of people dying.

>difference between commercial and residential fire safety laws and what can land you in commercial territory
People are quite un-informed of the requirements needed when being open to the public

These "surfacelights" don't sound safe at all :^(

kikebook.com/pg/Surfacelights/

>right wing hackerspace

Kek.

>DIY butthurt lefty reports hackerspaces
>libshit SA Goons get their safe spaces banned
>Sup Forums gets twice the salt and twice the safety for the price of 1

Please, report these violations. I need a laugh today.

>not knowing that the codes distinguish between metal and wooden constructed buildings.

damn that salt is so high quality it's like sugar. hahaha

If they are in violation of codes and laws, so be it. Knock yourself out. We don't like lawbreakers, that's the whole thing. Illegal immigrants? OUT! illegal lefists collectives using abandoned and condemned buildings? OUT! Illegal hacker spaces that violate safety codes? OUT!

But Ill bet that you waste time reporting and there are never any violations found that aren't immediately corrected.
Come back and report and let us know if you manage to get any 'torn down'.

>I've reported 3 already.
You realize, user, that that's not us, and if they're not up to code that we agree with you. Safety first.

But your ploy to stop us isn't going to work. In fact I wouldn't doubt if you catch the attention of a completely different, and substantively more 'normie' group in the process, thus expanding the crusade against you manyfold.

Tread carefully. Here be dragons.

What's worse is that these poor uninformed citizens are putting themselves at risk and are happy about it.

This ID and his posts are too dangerous for your health please avoid for your safety.

This kind of workshop would requires trained advisor. You probably can't open one without permission.
Safety approved by the state itself. : ^)

I've been to this place, hold up, I can probably find the address again.

shhh, they're playing right into this shit.

Yeah it's funny how their idea of retaliation against Sup Forums is shitting on completely unrelated people
Like wew, you pissed some people off by being a retarded leftist, more stuff to laugh at for me and more people who hate leftists I guess.

>antifa knowing about laws

As the other anons have said if they are legitimate safety code violations go ahead but I'm extremely doubtful that they'll find any since regular inspections etc etc.

Kek. That's an actual concert venue user.

You're a kind user!