>in their water supply

>surgery in the water supply

Youre fucking stupid

Extra security at mall entrances

"Randomly select" all of them for bag checks

That should at least reduce their food/cash supply by a significant amount

Send them to Moldova via Transnistria

no

Just tell police forces to not go where they are.

It's amazing how easily old farm workers get their hands on molotovs and hunting rifles.

Ahaha those are Gypsies? They look like Kurds. Both are nomadic groups right?

The niggers of europe

>Hard mode: no genocide

Is it really genocide if you do not combat a race, but just an undesirable behaviour, and in that process eradicate the only race displaying that behaviour?

this

what the fuck is the kid in front's hairline LOL executions all around

They aren't terrorists, just thieves and beggars.

*teleports behind them* heh heh heh, nothin' personal, bubs *unsheathes adamantium claws and enters berserker rage*

more tolerance and social programs to educate and house romas and also giving them jobs

In most EU countries, you agree to random bag checks while entering a store. Since they mostly steal from stores, an increase in random checks would lead to a decrease in their income.

SVK studying in CZ.

Ghettos near the Hungarian border since you invoked hard mode. I mean they mostly live a ghetto lifestyle on the edge of villages so it wouldn't be too much of a difference, right?

It's a well known fact that gypsy girls take it up the ass.

The reason for that is because they test their virginity before they get married.

Be careful tho, they turn into landwhales when they hit 20.

Send them to Israel, they have lots of available space and generous social services to help them out

Those ladies deal with them by fucking them and leaving their husbands for them.

Wink wink

Personally never been to Spain or seen a gypsy from Spain so I can't confirm but in Slovakia it's not like that. They are uglier than sin 99/100 times on top...

Cut off their gibs and redirect them to refugees.
Sit down comfy and watch the race war betweens gypos and muzzrats

Irreversible sterilization of both sexes.

Your parents told you the vet took the family doggo to a farm, didn't they?

Arent you going to look stupid when you drink a glass of microscopic surgeons and they cut you up from the inside

I would keep them concentrated in a camp

Ship them to the middle of Antarctica.

This happened during communism here.
As you can see, it totally worked out.

Same here, that was a pic from a miss gypsy contest.

Those you see are supposed to be the prettiest of them all.

Here's one that's actually close to a 9/10, she was in a tv show.

this x1000. people can't seem to wrap their head around this fact

if you guys haven't, looks up gypsy 'religion' (for lack of better term). they are basically human leeches and make no effort to integrate into society, then wonder why everybody always fucking hates them

basically they are just dumb, less organized kikes. the end result (i.e. persecution) is the same for both groups

Create a reservation on Madagascar, populated by Roma and only Roma. They can't leave the island, and they are responsible for feeding themselves after a five year "weaning" period.
1st year 100% imported food
2nd year 80% imports, 20% Roma grown
3rd 50% imports, 50% roma
4th 20% imports, 80% roma
5th year, total self sufficiency.

No ships are allowed to leave the island. After a couple generations of living like this they will be forced to abandon their parasitic culture and create one more akin to the rest of the world.

I see eastern european gypsy girls using NHS hospitals fairly often and while they always look very trashy (way too much makeup, they look like whores) I've always found them to be rather attractive.

But then that may be because I'm used to British women.

You can never gas us even hitler couldn't gas ussss hahaha the eternal Gysie lives long and keeps it moving. When did you buy this Roma shit were gypsies and always will be. And it's not pronounced rome or Roma we don't know we're the hell u got that it pronounced home like a home.

They just go away to Western cucktier shitskin countries.

lol this is as simple as it is perfect.
Liberals will oppose this without realizing their own inherent prejudices.
Like if the govt deported all "parasites of society" and they just happened to be 90% blacks and mestizos

>I thought they were Mexicans until I checked the file name.
Either way build a wall.

I would definitely fug the one with the red trim on her shirt straps

In America we're not like niggers at all very senpai oriented and conservative but we don't medal in the hosts politics, here in America we're rich and your the nigger kek. I'm college educated not rich not poor. We're very high class here we can't even go to Europe to find wives cuz there all like niggers to us why pol.

I have cousins with blond hair and blue eyes and white as fuck why pol does the Hapsburg live so strong in us?

I know rite?

>I'm college educated not rich not poor.
Owning three fortune tellers and a "message" parlor is not rich. You don't have trouble finding wives, everyone knows you fucks marry your cousins.

>corporate rule
>mass importation of whites
profit??

If possible develop some sort of airborn disease
that only target the dna of the blacks and middle eastern animals that make them steril both men and women over ar period of time their race would be wiped out

No absolutely forbidden totally forbidden you have to marry someone not related.

Make a deal with Podesta

>we don't medal in the hosts politics

You people aren't skilled enough to medal in anything.

He don't have there DNA it dindu Euro DNA founder DNA you can't gas us kek

yea how about we go on easy mode then

In America we are, but in Europe I agree. We're mainly based red piled love freedom guns and the Bible, and trucks we love trucks good clothes and money we love money and fishing.

except for the castration everything else is being dont

Nope you have to catch is to castrate us and only one person in a 1100 years has been successful Maria Teresa

God tier genocide dodger.

Your only allowed one fortune teller!!

yes its still genocide you racist piece of shit

fucking leaf

The only way you could remotely even think about removing gypsies is to import more arabs there is nothing we hate more than arabs.

It's ok little leaf I'll be ok they can't harm me were to smart and we're always moving so I'm ok

Castration should be enough

I agree sham on them for taking free housing that's goes against our rules and that probably what fucked them up here in America there is no house for gypsies and here we're rich so thank you capitalism.

no body talks abought how gypsies fuck shit up, they pitpocket everyone and ruined all the tourist destinations

Locations were, u must be talking about Europe. In America your the nigger and we're god tier. Capitalism really works

i dont live in a nigger infested area, i live in a mexican infested but all the mexicans here keep quiet

Feed them a poisonous mushroom that causes them to go blind and turn them into slaves.

HEY ITS JOEYS SUPER COOL FOOD REVIEWS

IM BYAAACCCKK

Give them a state like Israel. Deport all gypsies to said state. let them fall into obscurity

Yo, is that Reese?

are those gypsies? They're too white. Slovakia...did you mix with those gypsy genes?

Fucking Dwemer.

I FUCKIN HATE PIKEYS

Easy mode: genocide then

Mandatory swimming lessons starting off in a regular pool and ending in class V river rapids

We're white you dumb fuck we hate Kebob we're Christian blond hair blue eyes green are prevalent, we hate commies we're based as fuck.

>How would you deal with them?
love and compassion

>conscript the males and send them to syria
>forbid reproduction with gypsy niggresses
>wait a few decades

You're welcome, Europe.

Kek
Or we could send them back to your shithole

Tell them to fuck off.
Not settling is a way of not facing the consequences of their actions.
They're nigger tier.

>we eat no dogs

We're pure it's Eastern Europeans live slovaks Bulgarians and other shit teir euros that have the nigger Jew Arab blood were pure no mating with the host country highly forbidden no mating with sibling like dirty Jews and rednecks we keep it 100 you should respect that

Convince them to take pride in their own people and to make their country of origin great and strong through good economic decisions and strong morality.

>t.Bozgor

>In most EU countries, you agree to random bag checks while entering a store.
God I swear I hate Europe more with each passing day.

>regulate construction industry
>make it harder for thieves to profit

Without the shadow economy there are no Roma. In the UK it is no longer possible to be a gypsy, you need a ticket for everything in construction and people will not risk dodgy labour when there is no need, you could just hire some peasant from the EU. The stolen goods market is crippled so it is very hard to stay alive by nicking.

tl;dr reform.

Are they really so bad?

t. naive Britbong with no experience with these creatures

Yes

Scalpels in the water sounds like a good idea to me, burger.

impregnate the good looking ones

force them to move to some random place and make their own stupid shithole country kind of like israel

the contry should be named gypsyland ( sau Tigania pentru romanii de aici )

fuck them

Suge pula me

>the good looking ones
There aren't any
youtube.com/watch?v=p3REzip4STI

its sugi pula ma at least say it right

the one on the extreme right looks genetically defective enough to pass as an israeli settler