Tfw not american

>tfw not american

How easy is it to get an american citizenship?
I really want to live in the big Junaiten.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4iuD7xQDxE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stay in Norway. You would regret moving here.

Op, that place just burned down.

Just come over here and have a kid

I'll come to norway and swap citizenship documents with you if you want. All Sup Forums users look the same anyway.

Funny, I was just looking at jobs in Norway. Protip: Find a nice small town on the East Coast. I'm a shameless shill for South-Central Pennsylvania. Climate is beautiful here.

Joining the Marines or any other branch is the fastest and most sure fire way to become a citizen.

You'll be given citizenship before you finish basic.

USA sucks unless you have an advanced uni degree and carry at least 1 firearm at all times

Why?

Stay here. You'll still be poor moving there.

Why are ya'll obsessed with Norway? It's pretty bad here.

It's impossible to get citizenship now unless you're brown and speak no English.

Maybe you could get Mexican citizenship first, then hop the border. Assuming you can do it before we get the wall, that is.

We need women, ya fayget. Everyone I've ever met from Europe that comes to uni gets over the "damn USA is awesome" real quick once they realize theres more mongoloids and mudslimes here. Real fucking fast. Ya a sissy to me regardless.

>uni
>comparing me to a uni student

kek kys

>tfw american
>tfw europoors will never know that feel

>How easy is it to get an american citizenship?
easy if you get married to a us citizen

kek nice meme.

Niggers

PAY DEBNTS

youtube.com/watch?v=k4iuD7xQDxE

I actually live less tan e0 minutes away from where that picture was taken.
It's a shit hole.

Why do Norwegians want to study at my shitty community college?

We charge foreigners $30000 to study at our school.

I only have to pay $2000 and most of that will be covered by the feds.

move to rural area in the upper Midwest like Iowa, Minnesota, South Dakota, and North Dakota. Your ancestors live there and everything is cheap because rural areas aren't getting fucked by democrats who make people poor for votes

used to be hard, now it is going to be much harder than that.

trumponomics at work

Don't go to Minnesota. The Swedes settled there, and true to form, they're importing shitloads of Somalis.

>citizenship
KEK, you don't need that to vote. Do you want to pay into social security or something?

Minnesotan here, sadly it's the truth. Fucking scandicucks.

as long as you can make it here and evade the cops long enough, Obama's gonna give everyone amensty on January 19. Just gotta get here.

Getting a mexican citizenship its actually harder than a gringo one.

why would anyway ever want to move AWAY from norway? As a swede I can't think of any place better than norway(maybe finland)

It's nearly impossible for White people to legally move to the U.S.

Looks comfy as fuck, any American femanons wanna marry a handsome Aussie?

I am planning to come to USA soon as well, to study at Hillsdale College in Michigan, which is supposedly one of the most redpilled colleges in whole USA. Can't wait to get there and get all the redpills.

>that kind of looks like central Pennsylvania
>filename
The a truck stop is not representative of the country, Norway