Xtreme btfo to trump by legendary documentary maker michael moore

xtreme btfo to trump by legendary documentary maker michael moore

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/GlobalTerrorism/comments/5i70c4/when_will_the_next_attack_come/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

UGLY WOMAN

>"When i dropped my bowl of breakfast KFC, it will be YOUR fault mister Trump, you were too busy tweetong to catch it. MYYEASTIR DRUMPPPTTTHHHFFTTFFFFF."

What is her fucking problem? Does anyone actually listen to what that fat old dyke has to say?

el araukANO

That may be the ugliest woman on earth.

>Call me Michaela

typical bull dyke lesbian whiner.

Trump refuses to attend the security briefings. It is very obvious that America will be attacked again. How long will it take for the next attack?

reddit.com/r/GlobalTerrorism/comments/5i70c4/when_will_the_next_attack_come/

>when

Seems like Moore knows something.

Time for General Flynn to watetboard him I'd say.

He is just shilling his next docu-movie.

Obama has appeased and allowed terrorist cells to operate unmolested in this country for nearly a decade. They have been planning and plotting since 2008. There will absolutely be a massive terror attack in America during Trumps first year as president. Well it will at least be an attempt. Hopefully we can stop it before it happens.

Then we need to go full 1488 and kick them all out

>Mr President, we're here to talk about how israel needs more money for dem defense programs
>How about you get back to me when that changes
>OY VEY DERELICTION OF DUTY GOYIM

wasn't this fat fuck acting all supportive of trump before the election?

I want him to say that the Boston bombings and the Pulse nightclub shooting were Obama's fault. Ofcourse, he'll never say something like that because he is a partisan hack

Wait isn't Obama the current year President, I'm confused. Does Moore have too many fatty deposits on the brain?

SAGGO SHEET

>he

don't cave to the identitarian politics, m8.

>President, BLM is burning down more cities
>Are you gonna let me do something about it?
>S-sir, that's racis-
>Right, fuck off

>going to an intel meeting with CIA who is still trying to stir a war with Russia
>be psy-opped by them into calling Putin names on Twitter
>instead, as he was right with everything else the past year, he's also right about not hearing BS from CIA
>continues to prepare to MAGA with his cabinet
>liberals continue to bitch and moan

Jesus Christ, can someone kill this piece of lard already

Michael moore wants to

SHART

Moore actually might have helped him win by writing his best ad. Thanks, Moore.

Go away mexican texas

"To you, Mr. Obama, I say that: When the next terrorist attack takes place, it is YOU who will be charged by the American people with a gross dereliction of duty. It was YOUR job to pay attention, to protect the country. BUT YOU WERE TOO BUSY PLAYING GOLF..."
-An Old Lesbian

>climate change
kek

Is he a tranny now?