Be me at my parents house having dinner

>be me at my parents house having dinner
>Sky News 24 on in background
>they constantly talk about Russia ruining the 2012 Olympics
>suddenly report changes to Duterte and his drug dealer killing death squads
>"its muh human rights issue" sob sob
>start eulogising drug dealing degenerate scum
>blood pressure goes through the roof and i show my power level

When did we become so fucking pathetic?Surely no tears should be shed for this scum.Next they will be crying over pedos getting murdered

I fucking hate druggies

My GF turned to my mother and said "its still sad that someones died".....I slammed the cutlery down and yelled "WHAT IF IT WAS ACHILD FUCKER,WOULD YOU STILL BE SAD?!"

the table fell silent haha

>Next they will be crying over pedos getting murdered

Oh they will, 2017 coming up.

And i prefer the term sliced, as in pizza slice

You sound like an autist, but it's okay you did the right thing.

>look at all those evil foreign governments
>how dare you even suggesting the evil of our government?!

Cant wait for christmas dinner with the family

Not gonna lie....I do have severe OCD.I just seriously can't hide my disgust anymore

>tfw redpilled family

feels good man

>Next they will be crying over Pedos
You're dead right and if that comes people are going to be killed in mobs

Turn off your TV, retard. I get literally all of my news from Sup Forums, drudge and rest of the fucking internet, the TV MSM is dead.

Its not an autist issue its patience wearing thin issue

>Catalog
I don't watch TV usually-at my house I only have one for playing video games.Otherwise I get my news from POL or Breitbart. It just happened to be on in the background.
Yeah-100%

Well fuck not much you can do then except for not sperging out in public. You're capable of that right?

Luckily my family is pretty redpilled. My dad was in the chilean airforce and was heavily involved in the military coupe that happened here in Chile in 73 (he was F-5 pilot), we are well aware of the leftists strategies and lies. It's too bad that not everyone sees them through, as long as they say "we the people" everyone will cheer for them and condemn all the rest as evil. My dad is a war hero and he fought for the well being of our country.

He was the F-5 pilot*

Feeling sorry for others has always been a british disease.

Yes kill em all.

That is an excellent family history. I hope you may live to honor your father's struggle by smoking some commies yourself. Have a Pepinochet in exchange for you cool story.

Drug users are degenerate scum. They shit up everything around them.

A dead druggy is a happy druggy. Kek wills it.

You're a retard if you think people should die for using drugs. Where do you draw the line? Are you ok with tobacco alcohol or caffeine? What about kratom kava or even pot? Do you use any prescriptions? Are benzos or provigil ok with you? Take it easy no one is bothering you by using drugs.

My parents endured many hardships during the U.P. (Union Popular, which was Allende's party). They lost a daughter (my oldest sister) at birth due to lack of medical resources, food was scarce, crime and terrorism was on the rise. It was a necessary strike.

The Fendippitous Eggmen are coming.

Depends what drugs we are discussing? I have no problems with Junkies and crack dealers getting slaughtered. Drug dealing ruins communities. You know I am not referring to caffeine or medication for illness