Would conservashits chimp out if these were the election results?

Would conservashits chimp out if these were the election results?

Maybe a little, but no late night riots and the like
We have jobs you know

I'd say so. Too bad liberals are giant pussies who can't pick up a gun and fight.

Yes but not unorganized violence like the left is doing itd be more legislative and congress would impeach her first thing and block everything else

If the Queen had balls she'd be King.

This scenario wouldn't happen. Democrats will never lose the popular vote and win the election because their entire strategy to win relies on ballot stuffing.

Obama is still alive so no

Probably. I can understand why liberals are sore, but the system's in place for a reason.

I would write angry comments on the internet, and maybe raise my voice at the dinner table.

It's hardly the chimping out we've seen from their side, with the rioting, vandalism and unprovoked violent attacks of people.

Yes, the system is somewhat flawed, and yes, if those were the results I would have felt cheated, but the only recourse going forward would be to table electoral reform, which I'd expect the president elect to do upon inauguration.
I wouldn't commit criminal acts in an attempt to get the president elect unelected by means of fucking with the electoral college votes.

At the end of the day, they knew they were campaigning for votes in the electoral college, they knew the game they were both playing, and they conducted their campaigns accordingly. Had Trump raised the issue about the unfairness of the electoral college during the debates, it would have given the democrats and the press more fodder to accuse him of being a sore loser and wanting to throw everything against the system in order not to accept defeat.
So he didn't.
And he won.
And now the democrats are doing exactly what they accused him of planning to do should he have lost, and some.

Fucking hypocrites.

The last point you made was very good. As the election is determined by the electoral college, neither candidate campaings for the popular vote. So, the current figure we have is irrelevant, as it would have been different.

Yes, but not the same extent. You wouldn't see flag burning and crying.

You would see anger more than tears.

I would pack my gear up and start murdering every libshit in sight.

Including you OP.

Then ban together with fellow patriots, and storm Hillarys house and lynch her.

Because she would have stolen the election of course.

Definitely

well said bong

Would liberals throw us all in jail for terrorism and lambast us non-stop in the media for having conspiratorial delusions if we were throwing the shitfit that they are right now?

Yeah, they fucking would.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

It's the big sticking point, really. Campaign for electoral college equals campaigning in swing states.
Campaign for popular votes equals campaigning more broadly, and in Trump's case it probably would've meant trying to pull as many votes out of the high population density, coastal democratic strongholds.

The electoral college makes republican time in Cali, for example, worthless.
California's popular vote is four times the size of the difference between Clinton and Trump's nationwide popular votes in this election.

Talk about this in purely theoretical terms, I know it's unlikely but we're talking just California here and not other strong blue states.

Say if Trump more heavily campaigning in California, turned 3, even 3 1/2 million voters in that state from Clinton to Trump.

With the electoral college system, no difference. Clinton would have gotten all of Cali's electoral college votes and any campaigning for votes Trump did would be wasted.

But under a popular voting system, that same difference would've given Trump the popular vote thus the election, making his campaigning there a lot more worthwhile.

You see where I'm coming from?

Nothing, they'd be making the same arguments we are making and we'd be making the same arguments they are making.

I accept Trump's point that if the election were about the popular vote he'd have campaigned differently and probably still won.

Hypotheticals situations aren't based in fact but speculation.

Sage

What is it about cities that turns people into conservashits?

The news would never mention Donald Trump again. There would have been a rash of white-police-shooting-black-dindus to keep the news cycle occupied so that nobody sees pro-Trump protests. As far as anyone would ever have known, white people would cease to exist, and would be systematically exterminated soon after. Fuck the six million, the fifty million would die within a year.

Chekt

Democrat voting city people don't and can't mine the building materials of their homes.
They don't and can't produce the fuel for their cars, or home utilities.
They don't and can't produce food on the industrial scale they need to sustain themselves.
All they do, is tinker with the (((economy))).
And sure, their work gives us our modern day amenities, but guess what.

If their industries completely ceased, we'd gradually deteriorate into a post-industrial state, much like how we lived before the industrial revolution, but with a few more trappings and a little more knowledge. The population, too, would drastically decline.

But if the industries of the "retards" as you called them, completely ceased, that's it, we're fucking dead. Not post-industrial with a population 1/7th the size it is not, but a post-apocalyptic world with - I'd assert - even less than a million people, eeking out a meagre existence in the impoverished wilderness.

And not one of those survivors would be democrat voters.

>A fucking leaf

How many /r9k/ shootings would there have been by now?