Born in the wrong country

>born in the wrong country
What do i do?

Hardmode: that doesnt include me killing myself

Other urls found in this thread:

nordfront.se/var-politik.smr
nordfront.se/darfor-anslot-jag-mig-till-motstandsrorelsens-parlamentariska-gren.smr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_inequality-adjusted_HDI
youtube.com/watch?v=EFbFvIV_ctw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Come to America

Move to America.

Come home white man

You have to go back

c-can i come?

move to america

Move to the U.S to help make it white again. Just remember to vote for SD in our coming elections and you'll be doing your part, friend

Go to the USA.

you can come over here
but only if you renounce your BLACKED waifu

Are you an actual Swede?

Go to burgerland.

Or vote for NMR for maximum kek.

I found a pic of OP, you can let him in.

Move to a better EU country.
Finland or Czechia or anything

Sweden is 10x better than the USA.

Draw a picture of Muhammad and show your neighbors.

When you burn alive in your house while you sleep and your neighbors beat your fried corpse with their shoes, find solace in heaven knowing you died for nothing but at least you didn't kill yourself.

Are they taking that serious though? Haven't seen a lot of promoting of their political party.

move to Ameriga
we are building up a nationalist army

In a recent poll SD was polling 1% higher than the social democrats. A vote for NMR would be in the right direction but imo we need the nmr votes to go to SD for a secured majority.

Support SD in the elections, support NMR in your community.

We're not arguing which is better, we're saying america needs more white people now more than ever to sway the demographic shift. I personally would've tried to move long ago if I had a secured and steady job ready.

Depends, if you are upper class the US for sure is better, otherwise you are right

Just vote SD and convince anyone close to you. Also dont shitpost as often and learn how to convince. We do have some of the highest density of whites still, dont go to America fillled with fucking burgerclaps.

I know that feel bro.
I really hope, in my next life, to be born as American white male or female desu.
For through my whole life, I've never felt this country is superior to America at any step of the way.

I wonder how easy it'd be to have a buddy gay marry you and game the system by getting you citizenship. I mean as long as you don't plan on getting married what's the downside? Just some paperwork. I'm sure there are other problems though

does that translate to "here to stay"?

This shilling is damage control to be able to point at whenever the left accuses them of racism. Let it slide imo

Litterally nothing wrong with legal immigration

This

>Born in a cucked country that's 92% white
>Oi move to a country that's going to be less than 50% white in 10 years

yes, i think they mean in the parliament, not the immigrants lol

Keep telling yourself that, cuck.

NMR >>>>>>>> SionistDemokraterna

They are registred as a party.

If NMR got so many votes that they started to affect SD's percentages, the liberal butthurt would go into maximum overdrive.

The two upper references is reversed. My bad.

>SD is controlled opposition
What other party will reduce immigration significantly? I see no other way

Risky that though innit m8?

If 100,000 vote for NMR and they miss the 4% threshold that's 100,000 votes that could have gone to SD wasted. Better to wait til 2020 and see what opinion polls are saying, I think.

Sven it is every great European's destiny to move to America

nordfront.se/var-politik.smr

nordfront.se/darfor-anslot-jag-mig-till-motstandsrorelsens-parlamentariska-gren.smr

As I mentioned here I'm agreeing that NMR is preferrable but normies have never even heard about it.

SD has a lot of momentum right now and it'd be wise to ride the populist wave. Our only chance to get a party that'll reduce immigration is either SD or NMR, and between the two of them I can only see SD having any sort of political influence this coming election.
Support SD in the election, support NMR in your community.

What's your problem? You already left Somalia and got to Sweden, why infect anywhere else?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_inequality-adjusted_HDI

Sweden is 8th in the world. Would you rather have been born in India or Zimbabwe or Haiti?

I was in the same situation as you. So I deliberately never practiced my mother language to forget it. Now I cannot understand the language, it sounds familiar to me but comes across as gibberish or simlish.

Mail yourself in a box.

youtube.com/watch?v=EFbFvIV_ctw

1) Move somewhere else.

2) Start a thrash metal band

Move to Norway and be my bf