Is Britain red pilled Sup Forums?

Is Britain red pilled Sup Forums?

Stumbled across the comments on a "banter lad" page (Halal in the streets, haram in the sheets) and most people seem to openly slate our Muslim neighbours and friends without repercussions from the cyber police. Will there be a cleansing soon?

Based John black

God i fucking hope so, this generation of pakis are the worst thing to happen to this country since thatcher

>Al Jazeera over both their faces

B A N T E R

TOP KEK

Right wing death squads?
>brb, forming a reactionary paramilitary

How will Muslims ever recover?

Even the very few non terrorist pakis are cunts, they vandalise shit and disrespect everyone who isnt a paki, they dont give a fuck about anyone else, most of the problems in Britain are because of them but no one reports the crimes because they are scared of being seen as racist

All pakis are useless unwanted piles of shit and should be gassed

Makes me sad to think of how great our society would be by now if only we had been free of non British immigration.

It would be alot safer and friendlier, we would be very well off as a nation without those tax dodging, benefit stealing bastards

Do any of you lads know the pain of working in central London?

Does Britain actually report racial crime statistics? Or did they cuck like Sweden and Canada and stop it because rayciss?

When I see these things in the street I make a point of staring at them, looking baffled and making some kind of halloween costume joke to my fiance

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

I don't fucking know, i just want those disgusting pakis out of here

Checked

Oh we get lots of racial crime statistics

>"HATE CRIMES ARE UP BY 159% SINCE BREXIT!"
>"20 MORE PEOPLE WERE MEAN TO JEWS IN 2016 THAN IN 2015"
>"FAR RIGHT NEO NAZI GROUPS MUST BE BANNED!"

And so on.

This week the government made it illegal to criticise Israel or suggest jews are key figures in banking and media.

I fucking hate our government