Mexico gets mentioned on a blue board apart from Sup Forums

>Mexico gets mentioned on a blue board apart from Sup Forums
>UHHH FUG U METSICUNTS :DDD BUILD DE WALL
>Thread gets derailed with le so funny racist jokes XD

>Thread mentions women doing X thing
>Wymin ar so fugging dumb you hear me? THEY ARE BITCHES AND CUNTS! CUNTS!!!
>Thread gets derailed with women are useless XD

This is the same with faggots and negros too, why the fuck do you have to behave like manchilds and ruin threads Sup Forums. Its ok if you dont do it but must of them escape their board.

BUILD

THE

MURO

*WALL

Damn it Mexibro, why do you have to ruin everything

WALL

>Sup Forums brings their shit here
>/lgbt/ bring their shit here
>/r9k/ bring their shit here
>/qa/ brings shit here
>/leftypol/ brings their shit here
>one mention of nigger outside of Sup Forums or Sup Forums
>DURRR Sup Forums RUIN EVERYTHING

How is the woman thing Sup Forums's fault? Sup Forums has always been bitter about women.

And what do you bring up that you're Mexican or something? Most blue boards don't have flags.

Yo no hablo frijolero, juan. This an American board, speak American.

This, you act like we're leaking into other boards, when its anons from other boards coming HERE and bringing our memes back with them

Sup Forums doesnt give a fuck about inter board drama or raiding other boards. We have bigger fish to fry.

How do you know that it's Sup Forums people posting on other boards? Maybe other boards visited Sup Forums and then took those opinions back to their home board.

Le building le wall and le pay le for it fuckyoufgt

Im not from any of those boards tho, but in the ones I do go to the leak is extremely obvious.
Its not about being mexican its more about thread being derailed by youre shit.
But I did speak american you cuck, is the water with fluoride rotting your already stupid brain that you dont have reading comprehension?
Must of them recognize to do so and its a steriotype but when someone says that kind of stupid as shit people either send it to Sup Forums or to Sup Forums

FUCK U MEXICUNTS

BUILD THE WALL

Honestly im happy with the wall and the inmigrants' deportation. So we can kill them for traitors.

nice proxy op

Cuantas salsas hay en los tacos cuando vas a cenar_?

If you really think that then you are a manchild yourself.

de que estado eres? Porque el cura miguel hidalgo also el estandarte de la virgen de guadalupe apra pronunciar su nombre?

proxy trying to bait ppl.

you only want gringos to hate us and post racist things on facebook.

thats how propaganda work.

you know op its funy how 90% of mexicans in these page ni sikiera saaven como chin ghad odiss havl al rr el e aspepsa;saosal ????

Only a mexican can know that. good luck traslating.

You are going to need a better bait PUTIN

>
WERE IS YOUR MASTER COMMUNIST DOG

WHY IS PUTIN KISSING THIS MAN?

de donde eres? cuantos cines tiene tu ciudad?

build the doule fence !!

La verde y la roja pero yo le pongo de ambas.
Dejate de tus pendejadas.
Ver, como 5 o 6.

welcome to 4skin

wat you fail to realize is collective autism keeps the masses away from us

get fucked and die

No entonces cual es el motivo de tu hilo? aparte de dicirle al mundo que eres pendjo? y que mamas el pene a putin?

>Sup Forums threads get derailed with other boards content
>Other boards threads get derailed with Sup Forums content.

Welcome to Sup Forums

but we love you.

thats why we buy all that stuff from you, and thats why you buy all that fruit and vegetables.

i know you love our mangoes.

Me llamo mike

benito juarez brought kept the peso equal to the dollar and mexico and canada were equal to the U.S in terms of economic strength until we won the spanish-american war. this is a redpill even stormfags will try to deny.

De que los pendejos como tu dejen de castrar y cagar hilos.
I know that but Sup Forums is famous for being cancerous shit so you guys get the blame.

We wuz jaguars n feathered serpents n sheit

If you know it why make a thread to complain about it?

I just realized it, I dont lurk Sup Forums so I didnt know about until some anons said so.
Says the whitetrash redneck living in a trailerhouse.

Fair enough, carry on mexibro.

>why the fuck do you have to behave like manchilds and ruin threads
>but we love you

this isnt even shitty bait

i have a soft spot for migas

surusly kys or contribute something worth talking about

you = maƱa de indio

>someone says edgy shit
>hurr durr, go back to Sup Forums
Speaking from personal experience, I find these replies fucking retarded. I used to be a Sup Forums-tier shitlord way before I started coming here. Sup Forums-tier threads on blue boards were something to look forward to, their extreme nature and shitposting made them entertaining.

After becoming a Sup Forumsack though, since I can get my daily dose of extreme shitposting straight from the source, Sup Forums-tier threads on blue boards have kind of a opposite effect. It's like finding a stupid Sup Forums meme posted on facebook - it's sorta embarrassing.

Ilove you and i love all gringos.

i go to vacation everyyear like 5 times year.

how much millions does mexico leave in the usa?

wealthy mexican familys who have the moneyto travel vacations to the usa.

Hawaii is really nice, ala mohana mall is really cool you really should go there.

lol what are those pakis?

this is how real mexicans look like.

yeah, from the southern states. The turbo manlet mestizos are all we get.

You really must stay where you are, hombre

mestizo means half blood.

so you have 100% native american blood?

its funny how you call USA american citizens mexicans just becuase those stattes were from mexico.

so whats your point?

cuactemoc shut the fuck up you fucking faggot Guatemalan piece of shit. vete a chingar tu madre a Otra parte pinche puto guatelmalteco

que guapa es la palomita

this, hating niggers is a globally acceptable thing

No, Im 100% pure blooded Polish that LEGALLY immigrated to the states, unlike your mestizo manlet line jumpers
actually Im against illegal mexicans. I have literally zero problem with legal mexican immigrants, but they are few in number. I wont have a problem if you guys follow legal channels towards immigrating to the US, buuuuut we both know the majority of the mexicans in the US arent legally there

>negros too
But they're not wrong, nor is it bad.

100% pure blood lmao i dont think you have ever meat in your life someone like that.

u cant make up that shit up, you are a true autist.

>mfw

>born in Poland
>to polish parents
>with a family lineage that I can trace back to 1710's
It's ok my mixed blooded mongrel, we are out there

mestiso means half blood.

You are a mestizo too.

so you are going to use spanish words as racist slurs that menas half blood and you are a half blood too?

there is not such thing as 100% pure genes.

do you know how evolution works?

>le hates immigrants despite being a descendant of immigrants

we like good immigrants ;))))

ha dude sorry but illegal immigrants fucked it up for mexicans on pol. how abought not burning the american flag and demanding amnesty

only 1710? thats only like 4 generations.

one of them may fucked a nigger and you dont know.

there can be traces of any blood in your, it doesnt depend on your idiocy.

or you can post your blood test result here.

You live from them. you are formed from them.

polish inmigrants in the usa? i have more than 30 years going there and i have never meet some one from poland.

>being this assblasted
KEK, I dont know how militantly autistic you have to be to equate having both polish parents with family lineages dating back several centuries (all who are polish) as being a mestizo, but ok. I think the cartels are influencing the youth south of the border, you guys are legitimately retarded.

Ill let you have the last work, peace out chinga

this shit is like when you see a turk talking shit abought the european countries

you know that video is edited and fake right?

so you dont know how the media work and you come to pol?

lmao

>Im 100% pure blooded Polish
>being proud of being descendant of the mexicans of Europe
CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

mestiso means half blood.

So you are telling me that you have 100% pure blood?

how is that even "human" posible? So you know what happened 10,000 years ago?

lmao

no it isnt, theirs more than like 50 videos of this shit. dude i live here some mexicans love talking shit on the u.s. i have seen them protesting

Maybe Khanghaskan or other mongolian cuck raped your family and you didnt know, I mean considering that Poland always get raped in battle....
>memeface.png

Por cierto idiotas ya parenle de huevos con el vato el esta plantado en EEUU y no hay pedo ya es gringo, y esta bien (para eu) que los inmigrantes ilegales se queden (aunque no creo que Trumpas lo haga se aguita) es su pais no el nuestro respeten culeros, gracias.
To be fair, everyone likes talking shit about U.S.A considering the things the country has done...

yes they all want to live here

thats not quite sure.

Mexicans already lived there.

if you want to learn something read about Carlos de Santa.

You are stupid arguing about mexicans with a mexican? jajajajajajajaja

i go to vacations there a lot, and i know a lot of ppl who work legally, only a few % like 10% are illegal workers.

they might look like mexicans, but if you go to california those stattes belonged to mexico.

Usa is a multicultural country and your autist cant change that sorry.,

>ifunny.co
get out taconigger

jajajaj el shill no mames vete a mamarle el pene a putin mejor? no?

its imposible for a real mexican to say that.

you are a proxy.

post a timstamp with any product in spanish please.

i need to know you are real and not a proxy.

de cuantos tipos de salsa le pones a tus tacos cuando no hay salsa verde y salsa roja?

i have been in denmark too, its fucking cold.

we have like 28 celcius max right now.

how is the cold there?

Soy decente idiota, si no hay salsas que nunca me ah pasado al chile me voy a un lugar donde no se anden con esas mamadas. Y que verga con el putin? Cuales son las razones de tus fantasias sexuales relacionadas con conspiraciones rusas mongoloide? Sabes quien mas cree esas mierdas? LA H I L L A R Y, la pinche gata reptiliana.

taco nigger. FUCK OFF!

taconiggers are so butthurt.