JUSTIN TRUDEAU ON SUICIDE WATCH

JUSTIN TRUDEAU ON SUICIDE WATCH
>CAUGHT TAKING BRIBE
>Skip to 1:38 if you just want to hear the proof

youtu.be/hWpKy1e-SQs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tq-P1BiHZTg
thestar.com/news/canada/2016/12/10/support-for-federal-liberals-plummets-new-poll-shows.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pI3Wq_Z0T18
youtube.com/watch?v=pebkqK5LFw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ment to say 1:00 in

Taking a bribe from a Chinese communist party official.

it was the Russians
youtube.com/watch?v=Tq-P1BiHZTg

Force Justin to resign and put Ralph Goodale in charge. I'd be okay with that.

Force Justin to walk through a market in the middle of Pakistan and tell everyone he did the muslim converts prayer, but that he is not a muslim and doesnt practice.

BUMP

CANT LET THIS THREAD DIE

Did anyone else get an erection from watching him get ass raped?

JUST KEK MY PM UP SENPAI

If you take a bribe from commie bastards, you win

Is anything going to be "happening"?

>uhh, uhh
>uhhhh, uh
>uhhh...
- Juster Trudder

Truly the best timeline

That's actually true, lol. Canada in a nutshell.

Wait, what is happening? Did a huge scandal break out? Details please.

>English is an aussie flag

Is this the new
>We must dispel this fiction

Can someone put together a memeable quote? I'm on my phone.

>Trudeau get's kicked out of office before Trump comes in
Please let this happen

>We have the, uh, most transparent, uh, political finance, uh, system that's open, uh, and the best in the uh, country

>Justin Castreau bribery scandal
>DHS caught trying to influence elections
>Yeezus returns as first major artist to formally ally with Trump
Wtf did we do to deserve the last 2 days?

Holy crap, this is the first time I actually hear Trudea speak.

He sounds even gayer than I imagined.

Bump.

Thought the same thing.

>Attempting to deflect every attack by repeating the same bullshit almost word for word
What a disgusting worm Trudeau is. What a monumental faggot.

FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS

I wonder what the other Liberal MPs must be thinking after hearing Trudeau same the same sentence 5 times

They're thinking it's important to reinforce the fact that at the federal level they have some of the strongest principles and rules around the counrty.

its somehow far worse in person

>I burst out laughing in the Canadian Parliament

If you don't take the bribe, the Chinese win.

WE MUST DISPEL WITH THIS FICTION THAT CANADA DOES NOT HAVE TRANSPARENCY AT THE FEDERAL LEVEL, WE HAVE THE MOST TRANSPARENCY AT THE FEDERAL LEVEL.
I'm glad that I'm not Canadian.

Any leaf in here who can tell me on a scale of 1-10 how big this is in your town and what kind of coverage you're getting about this?

Figure I'd ask since all burger MSM does is die loudly and flail about trump and Russians lately

this

JUSTIN SOLD US OUT TO THE GOOKS! FUCKING IMPEACH HIM NOW!

It's the Canadian accent.

>post yfw Canada ends up falling apart and becomes U.S. Soil.

Russian is wrong it's ë at start not io

I want to cum in Rona's asshole and give her aids

Why does he think repeating himself 4 times in a row against all these allegations will protect him in any way? It's not even close to a proper defense either

Down with Trudeau, make way for a better Canada.

>playing this off as a good thing
God I fucking hate the media

Stop it.

You and me both.

Not just that, it's the disgusting lisp and weak projection. How can a prime-minister be this bad of a public speaker?

The Canadian media are even bigger liberal shills that the US media is democrat shills

D I S P E L

We can use it as our new Bikini Atoll.

Are there any major right wing news networks over there? Even a cuckservative network?

Did that vid keep looping whenever trudeau stood up, is he just a nervous wreck.

It's time to UNKEK CANADA! Let the Memes flow!!!

Jesus Christ what the fuck is happening? Is Canada joining us in being uncucked?

Also watching euro and canadian politics is literally hilarious. All the banter is fantastic, and the bystander noises are great.

This is fucking glorious, why is nobody talking about how badly he's crashing and burning?

Soon comrades.

There will be a great awakening...

thestar.com/news/canada/2016/12/10/support-for-federal-liberals-plummets-new-poll-shows.html

youtube.com/watch?v=pI3Wq_Z0T18

Styx is with us

You think him, trained as a drama teacher, would be able to put on a better act when lying to parliament

Hootin and hollering like subhumans lol.

Trudeau is a chinese plant by the way.

BUMP ALSO PRAISE KEK

this

You made milk come out of my nose, I laughed so hard, and I'm drinking rye and coke here.

He can't think off the cusp and talk off script and he knew he was fucked. Since the begging of this month his approval rating has dropped 9 points. His Castro Eulogy destroyed whatever was left of his honeymoon period for normies when American media started laughing at us.

Unless you watch global news network or cpac, nothing for coverage in Saskatchewan.

no proof. OP is pic related.

oh my god i love this

Saskatchewan ctv news is alright but only the local stuff the bigger national news stuff is still very libtard friendly. Global news is as right as it gets nationally and they are very left.

If you take bribe, they win

why does he stutter? Is this a fucking joke?

also why do you act like damn niggers in parliament? Are you fucking LEAFS damn barbarians?

Ctv is right when talking about Saskatchewan's mighty Wall. But anything else is lefty

Fucking hell that as hard to watch, he never answered the question and just read the same script each time.
I legittimatly thought this was edited that his responce was the same clip until he started stumbling his words on the 3rd rehearsal of his script

So is this an actual happening or will this just get swept under the rug? I want fagdeau out of office.

He's busy choking on cock and Parliament is always a shitfest

>they didnt ask him to explain the systems in place that he was using as a defense

Shaking my head to be honest family. Just saying the >we have the best financial securities whatever bullshit made him clearly uncomfortable. Go for the kill, arent. Ask him to explain how he's using it to ensure no conflicts take place. I guaranfuckingtee that he would not have been able to, partially because he is so fucktarded, but also because his ego is the size of the moon and would probably think learning the details on how to hide his crimes is above him. Everyone in our government is an inept fuck.

he fucking shorted out like Rubiobot. It was kinda sad.

I'm not seeing anyone on his side this time, but Canadians are lazy and apathetic. There should be demonstrations to get this faggot impeached.

>we replaced this man with a childish French communist
youtube.com/watch?v=pebkqK5LFw4

He sounds like he belongs on one of those spastic nigger debate teams

Why does he repeat the same lines, is some kind of autistic canadian tradition?

Pepe, Save Canada!

Now you know how we feel

They're all the same!!!!!!!!!!!

>That practiced fake smile

Disturbing as fuck desu

America's spoiled little brother

That's how Obama sounds when he's saying things he doesn't believe. He's fluent when he is. Terrible liars use uh a lot and I would imagine Cuckdeau is the same.

Is it true that this guy is Castro's son and his election is the nose of a communist coup on Canada?

this

good lord, that gay lisp

if he ain't gay, I ain't a white dude from Iowa

>good lord, that gay lisp

How have you people never seen him speak? He's the most retarded effeminate faggot ever.

>communist coup
>nobody can tell the difference
Just fuck our shit right up senpai

What the fuck is wrong with you, hat

How the fuck does (((The Rebel))) expect to be considered a credible news source when they release ridiculous shit like that

We somehow became a fedora. In this moment, I am euphoric. Halp.

I think he's getting gayer and gayer as he goes along

Our Grand Chairman would never do such a thing.

>he just keeps repeating the same line over and over again
Just like robot rubio.

Why did Canada elect this guy again?

This x100

Holy shit man.

Kek is a generous god

Kek has spoken. Trudeau is x100 gay.

Fuck yeah Saskatchewan
I thought I was the only one
It's usually Alberta